trishap thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
plz update sooooooooonnnnnnnnnn
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 23:

Maan's back was aching like hell from all the crouching and snooping he had been about the night before outside Geet's house. But he still reached office the next day, all set to make Geet's life hell.
However, all his plans were cast aside. Maan was there, his evil intentions were there, however the one on who the implications were to be inflicted was not. Geet had not come in that day, and Maan was not at all happy about it. He learned that she had taken an off that day. 
So now the only way to get his plans into action was to get Geet to the office. So Maan went about causing as much trouble as he could. He reprimanded her staff, yelled at the technical and creative teams of H&G, accused them all of incompetence and unprofessionalism, and rejected all their designs and ideas.

Yash was having a very hard time controlling the situation at the office. Maan was causing total havoc. Being from the finance department, Yash could not challenge whatever Maan was hurling at their technical department. Had Meera or Rahul been there they could've handled the situation, but now alone, Yash was at a loss of what he was to do.

Geet had not come in that day cuz Roshni was very sick. She had gotten ill at the sleepover party the night before and Geet could not leave her and come.

It was afternoon now, Yash had somehow gotten through half of the day, but it was getting impossible to control the typhoon called Maan Singh Khurana. Even Sasha was troubling Geet's staff now. What ever may happen, Yash was not going to trouble Geet with office worries right now when Roshni was unwell. He himself wanted to be home with her, but couldn't becuz of Maan. The guy was such a pain!!!!

The staff was missing their boss. Though a terror herself, she still had a soft corner for all of them and while she was around no outsider could trouble them. She shielded them like a mother. Everybody knew how motherly their boss was. So they all decided to call her for help. They did not know why she was away, otherwise they wouldn't have disturbed her.

Geet was sitting by Roshni's side, caressing her forehead. The doctor had just been there. She was much better. Just a little fever and weakness remained. Suddenly her phone rang.
"Hello", she answered it. It was her staff. They were very upset and troubled. Maan and Sasha had been causing havoc at the office since morning, and were literally torturing them.
"Don't worry, I'm coming"
Geet packed all the things she'd require for her unwell daughter, gently lifted her in her arms, resting her head all her left shoulder, and left for office. Yes her daughter was unwell, but she had to look after her staff too. She had always known that Maan was going to be difficult, and she couldn't leave her office and her staff to his mercy. And Roshni had been to the office with her tonnes of times before. When Geet worked non-stop for days at a stretch, coming home only as mere formality, Roshni came to office with her. And she rather enjoyed it. All her staff loved her a lot, and there were a lot many people to indulge her there than at home.

So, that was part 23
Hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!😉

I'll PM later.

Edited by mirnalini - 13 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
but u left us at a cliff hanger
cant really wait to see what happens next
how will geet manage maan?
n will maan b successful in troubling geet?
n what wud b maan's reaction after seeing roshni?
pls pls continue asap...
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
u r truely awesum
plzzz give us 1 more update

call me greedy if u want
i really wanna c Maan's face after he c's Roshni
Edited by maanujaanu - 13 years ago
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 24:

Maan was standing in the lobby of the office, right outside Geet's cabin, screaming his head off at her employees. Yash was trying to calm him down, but to no avail.
Then suddenly a ting sounded as the elevator door opened, and Geet stepped outside, to her staff's relief. Phew!! Their boss was back. Now she'd show Mr. I-am-khadooos-Maan-Singh-Khurana who the boss was! They all smiled very broadly on seeing her, and Pari rushed forward to take the bag from Geet's hands. Their boss had brought her daughter too along with her. The day was getting better by the minute!!!
"Ma'am! Thank god you're hear." Pari exclaimed.

Geet handed her the bag, nodded at her staff's courtesies, gave Maan a cold stern look, and marched into her cabin.

Maan knew that all his attempts would eventually bear fruit, and that Geet would come, but he was still shocked at what he saw. Geet had come in with a very small kid in her arms. Who was she? He wondered. Was she her daughter? He was not sure.

Roshni was still asleep. Pari came in after her.
"Ma'am, thank you so much for coming. Mr. Khurana has had us all in an upheaval since morning.", she whispered, lest Roshni woke up.

Geet placed the bag besides the couch, covered the couch with a small mattress, laid Roshni on it, covered her with a small quilt, and then placed a child alarm besides her. It was to detect any movement from her. And if she woke up, Geet would immediately know from its counterpart that was with her.

Pari went back outside to tell Mr. Khurana that their boss would like to speak with them in the conference hall. But before she could get to Maan, Sasha came in the way and stopped her. The were all still in the lobby and everybody was gathered around them. Maan was standing behind Sasha when Sasha started abusing Pari.
"You lowly bi***. How dare you address MK thus! Don't you know the difference between him and the girls your kind. Who work as secretaries just to get into a high class zone so that you can get a chance with a rich man like MK! You and your boss, M. Geet Handa are just the same!"

"Ma'am plz! There's no need to get personal! I'm merely doing my job. And I'll tolerate absolutely nothing against Geet ma'am. She's the kindest soul ever to have lived, and the likes of you can never appreciate a woman like her."Pari replied in a hurt but determined tone.
"HOW DARE YOU USE SUCH A TONE WITH ME!!!!!!!", Sasha screamed, as she gave Pari a hard push.
Pari lost her balance and tumbled back, when someone caught her and saved her from falling.
Geet was shocked at what had just happened. Not only had Sasha abused Pari, but had also physically assaulted her. She recalled those torturous moments in KC when Sasha had insulted her in front of everybody. Just becuz she was poor, young, simple and alone. Now she was trying to do that to Pari. A fury erupted inside Geet, and she went forward and slapped Sasha hard on her right cheek.

"How dare you", she spoke in a bone chilling hissed tone.
"You come in my office and assault my staff!!!! Doosron ko unki aukad batane se pehle apni khudki aukad dekh liya karo Sasha!"
"I'm not going to spare you today Sasha!!!!!!!! You are now officially off this project! Get out of my office before I have you thrown out! And as for that contract, It did not specify  your team Mr. Khurana! I'd like to speak with you in the conference room right now!!"

Maan was in an upheaval and could not relate the several things that had just happened. First that child, then Sasha's preposterous behaviour, and then Geet's giving Sasha a very well deserved slap.
So he without any questions marched after Geet, dumbfounded.

That was part 24
Hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!😉

Will PM later.

Edited by mirnalini - 13 years ago
wonderful update 👏

edit....

just read the previous three updates... (i thought you had updated part 22 😆)
Sasha so deserved that slap 🥳😆

Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 13 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome updates
loved them
roshini maan saw her
sasha what a tramp
glad geet came
loved that sasha is out
sasha so needed that slap