plz cont di
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey guys,
I am sorry but I can't continue any of my fan-fics. I have heavy course load from university courses and I also take 3 online legal classes, which add up to the load. I have not even got a slight minute for myself. As you all know I can't live without reading all of you guys' fan-fic so when I get free from school work, that's what I do. I hope you all can understand that I can't spare time to write my fan-fics.
If anyone is willing to continue any of my fan-fic then they are free to do so, if not then I am sorry but lets just leave the fan-fics as they are, if I get time, I will try to write last part for each. But I don't think it's good idea cuz the end wouldn't work so well.
Take everyone
Love ya guys
Originally posted by: CBCGVPDZ6V5NC2UW
HEYY JENNY!!PLZZ CONTINUE!!! 😭
Hi guys! It's been a while. But finally back with a new AR fic! Idk if anyone will read it so I'll decide if I want to post more on the basis of...
Hi everyone! I've recently started a YouTube channel called Ghost Hale . Instead of uploading original TV serial clips, I create AI-generated...
4