Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

hmm.. I think the same , Abhay will br the only one who would be their late, but moreover I'm thinking Arnav will get to know from Madhu break down  that Pia is Piyali..!!

Yup!! Either a guilty Madhu will tell Arnab, otherwise the same old story: Pia running short of blood and all, and somewhere it might get revealed. Overall, for whatever reason, I am expecting Pia's accident as the reason for not only Abhay at least realising if not confessing his love for Pia but also as the reason for this revelation that Pia is actually Piyali.
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Yup!! Either a guilty Madhu will tell Arnab, otherwise the same old story: Pia running short of blood and all, and somewhere it might get revealed. Overall, for whatever reason, I am expecting Pia's accident as the reason for not only Abhay at least realising if not confessing his love for Pia but also as the reason for this revelation that Pia is actually Piyali.

Yup..!! I'm looking forward for both the cases to happened..
 And Hopefully Abhay will realized his love for Pia becoz of her n not becoz of her being A Doppelganger of his long lost Metz..!!