Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i really wonder, even if sid is proven guilty he wont be thrown out of house and him being guilty does not mean that viren would be in good books, and after this is over, what about nivi...what will happen to her,  i remember KUSUM, i think this would be on same lines........i think once nivi comes to know about this she should just dump viren, like kusum did to abhay, make her own life..like how kusum did and then move ahead in life...that would make her stronger and a woman of substance, the myth of dependency of women on husband should be broken,  WHAT IF NIVI WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME WITH VIREN...WILL WE FORGIVE NIVI...NO WAY..
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

I completely agree with u,  they should show us if he really loves Nivi or not,  But hope they show that he truely loves Nivi and all this wat he did was not Fake,  because in previous artlcle it was said that he is a passionate lover and he is obsessed with Nivi,  they can't cheat us by changing this

Absolutely! And we viewers have got a lot of indications that Viren is in love with Nivi. This Article could only be a promotional tactic to bring back old NivArth Fans and it is definitely working!
akhilha thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandipai

i really wonder, even if sid is proven guilty he wont be thrown out of house and him being guilty does not mean that viren would be in good books, and after this is over, what about nivi...what will happen to her,  i remember KUSUM, i think this would be on same lines........i think once nivi comes to know about this she should just dump viren, like kusum did to abhay, make her own life..like how kusum did and then move ahead in life...that would make her stronger and a woman of substance, the myth of dependency of women on husband should be broken,  WHAT IF NIVI WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME WITH VIREN...WILL WE FORGIVE NIVI...NO WAY..

i really love what u have said about we Or Viren Forgiving Nivi for that matter.....He has not been able to forgive Sid for some childhood problem...if that is the case😆How can he expect forgiveness from Nivi...I really wish Nivi gets out of his clutches and make a life....It will be so inpirational to watch her grow strong on her own......Be the one to make each and every one who have hurt her to feel ashamed and repent and grovel But for once she should not forgive.......

The basic storyline which they have on the front .....may be that story will actually begin now....
Edited by akhilha - 13 years ago
hi2all thumbnail
I truly believe that Viren loves Nivi.....................no one can go this far ...i mean marry someone.....for any kind of revenge ....
vandipai thumbnail

thats what, any modern women would have done the same, a woman cannot and should not be taken for granted and in this case whatever maybe the reason nivi should leave viren and start her life afresh...and that would be the biggest punishment for him, as he may be using nivi for his revenge right now he has realized that he loves her so much...once she is gone then he will realize it...and she has that determination and i feel she is stubborn and she does not favour rong...i would love to c that...and would hate if she forgives such a dhokebaazi and that too by a husband...i wish they dont make her that adarshwadi bahu or wife who is forever ready to forgive, look marriage is sacred till the time the trust is not broken...here viren is going all way in breaking the vows of marriage and however good he is, he should not be forgiven...nivi should be shown as a women of substance....that is the modern women...i would love it..