viren luv nivi or nt.. CTs plz tel us dis atleast

teddybear66 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i really thank CTs for revealing who the stalker is ... bt here comes another mystery along with it...😡

why viren hates sid... whts with his childhood issues with sid... why he married nivi for love or jus for revenge frm sid... (as it was there in article he doesnt care abut nivi)... 

and now the childhood pic of sid n nivi... 

daily a new mystery is building up.. im jus fed up now... 

plzz CTs tell us is viren loves nivi truly or nt ... as u can shown later why he hates sid... 

dnt u think guys its more of suspense show than a love story... ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah the story is getting too much confusing now😕😕😕😕😕😕
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with u,  they should show us if he really loves Nivi or not,  But hope they show that he truely loves Nivi and all this wat he did was not Fake,  because in previous artlcle it was said that he is a passionate lover and he is obsessed with Nivi,  they can't cheat us by changing this
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkparty

yeah the story is getting too much confusing now😕

yes daily we see story is gettin a new turn .. n the suspense is buildin ... they shuld atleast clear some things... n most imp one is wether viren loves nivi truly or nt ...  if nt .. then seriously they r gonna loose their viewers... ðŸ˜•
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

I completely agree with u,  they should show us if he really loves Nivi or not,  But hope they show that he truely loves Nivi and all this wat he did was not Fake,  because in previous artlcle it was said that he is a passionate lover and he is obsessed with Nivi,  they can't cheat us by changing this

yes they cnt cheat us ... everytime the articles makes us mad ... over wht will happen nxt n whts wid this new twist... all we want right now is the article posted before abut viren being psycho lover shuld be true... 
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

yes daily we see story is gettin a new turn .. n the suspense is buildin ... they shuld atleast clear some things... n most imp one is wether viren loves nivi truly or nt ...  if nt .. then seriously they r gonna loose their viewers... ðŸ˜•

i hope Viren loves Nivi😊 and they will be together always 
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkparty

i hope Viren loves Nivi😊 and they will be together always 

me too... really hope viren loves nivi... 
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi All,

Sorry to break your dreams...right now Viren is not in love with Nivi. he is just using her for his revenge against Sid. Why? that story is yet to unfold.... Nivi has been a quiet and shy girl from childhood...and sid has always been protective for her... we dont know what kind of boy was Viren in his childhood... was he quiet like nivi...for sure he was not loved as much as sid at home...which could have made him a loner... and he might want to have a firend ..Nivi... but may be sid never let that happen... if I go back to his dialogue...mein to hamesha se hi tumhara tha...tumko apna banane mein mujhe bahut waqt lag gaya hain.... more than love...it show the need to having her from sid... like he wanted to seperate them... their must be resons as to hsow sid played a role in him being sent to boarding... and thus he was deprived of everyone's love...but remember we also dont know sid's past as grown up in delhi...his mission right now...is to make sid go through what he went through... losing everyones trust on sid...and hence their love....

so for now...Nivi is just a way of gaining revenge for Viren..though he will soon realise that he has actually fallen in for her...

sonia  
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahuja

Hi All,

Sorry to break your dreams...right now Viren is not in love with Nivi. he is just using her for his revenge against Sid. Why? that story is yet to unfold.... Nivi has been a quiet and shy girl from childhood...and sid has always been protective for her... we dont know what kind of boy was Viren in his childhood... was he quiet like nivi...for sure he was not loved as much as sid at home...which could have made him a loner... and he might want to have a firend ..Nivi... but may be sid never let that happen... if I go back to his dialogue...mein to hamesha se hi tumhara tha...tumko apna banane mein mujhe bahut waqt lag gaya hain.... more than love...it show the need to having her from sid... like he wanted to seperate them... their must be resons as to hsow sid played a role in him being sent to boarding... and thus he was deprived of everyone's love...but remember we also dont know sid's past as grown up in delhi...his mission right now...is to make sid go through what he went through... losing everyones trust on sid...and hence their love....

so for now...Nivi is just a way of gaining revenge for Viren..though he will soon realise that he has actually fallen in for her...

sonia  

i jus loved wht u have jus said ... tht since childhood viren wants to have nivi... n also tht dailouge... it said it all.. lets hope ... CTs clear our confusion soon ... n give our nivren chemistry back... 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Something just came to my mind,  may be in childhood Sid and Viren had problems,  and after that Viren was sent to Boarding school.  then the Sood Family too shifted to Delhi and came back after years,  But could it be in this interval when they were all in Delhi something could have happened that Viren hates sid so much,  COuld it be possible that Viren and Sid fell in love with some girl in Delhi and Sid did something for which the girl started to hate Viren, so now Viren is doing the same thing by snatching Nivi from Sid and making her hate him,  So that he realises the pain when u lose the person u love,  May be this is the mark on his hand that he showed CC that he had tried to commit suicide,  Well this is my POV, dont know how far this is true,  Or it could also be that Viren wanted to return back with the family but they prefered getting Sid with them and since childhood he was the favorite of all the family,  May be it could be there is something more to Sid's character than wat they are portraying him to be,  we yet have to know wat happened when he was in Delhi. 
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago