Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Samira....I loved your 'Acts' especially....I'll definetly VOTE for you dear.....Between your post made me laugh like hell πŸ˜†...but then it's so true,since it's the state of more than 95% of the shows on both TV and Movie.....Dunno when will we witness some peaceful and hassle-free wedding.....Hope to see such a thing in our shows in this life....πŸ₯±!!
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
good one ..i was laughing while readin it πŸ˜† i vote for you Mrs Maan Singh Phurana!!! Ill give my full supportπŸ˜‰ Edited by --Thush-- - 13 years ago
aleena1 thumbnail
Samiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiu πŸ€—

Loved ur post .... so true what u said......This is typical of dramas.....

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Samira, my evil twin, still having fun in the USA? πŸ€—

😲 more acts 🀣🀣🀣🀣

remember the discriminations laws against other body parts 🀣🀣🀣🀣

the freedoms for lips to roam as they please πŸ˜‰ they still haven't got their freedom πŸ˜”

anyways i'm loving these new laws

Geet fainting forwards onto Maan only you could think of that 🀣🀣🀣 

ps you can faint forwards if you faint when sitting down as you can't go backwards and i know as i did this once at school and i didn't fall into a cute boy's shoulder but one of my friends instead, my bad kismat πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

and when i woke up a teacher who was nicknamed Spam by the students was right in my face, i got such a fright πŸ€’ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I need to see some baba about my kismat 🀣🀣🀣

then there's the girls who insist on doing fasts like KC despite being pregnant

plus there's always they always an extreme, they either can't do anything at all or they are like Geet who did everything soo much so we weren't sure if she was pregnant or pregnant with a human baby 🀣🀣🀣

fainting when getting a lecture is a good escape tactic btw πŸ˜‰ esp when you know the hero loves to play catch and will carry you in those strong arms πŸ˜‰

to the untrained eye or indian serial tv virgin, it would look like the khurana premises were a battleground instead of being the venue for a shaadi πŸ˜• 

or Geet had applied to the secret services and they were checking if she had what it takes, how many attacks on somone can there be in one week πŸ€”

the classic serial secrets that only come out when there is an audience of 200 plus there to see to ensure total humiliation 😑

the random guy who no one likes and we want to sit his ass down as you put it soo nicely, who dreams of marrying the girl🀣🀣🀣

that's soo freaking true tho,  there is always this guy who lurks in the bg waiting for his chance, who all the fans want to kill and gag as we know why he is lurking πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

ps the girl is totally out of their league or the guy is too nice to the extent that it's too dangerous for their own health as later on they sweetness makes them go off as in negative or they die in a suspicious circumstances πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

the first love who dies but comes back to life once he knows she is married again or finally moving on in her life after accepting her second husband  talk about timing issues, go back to your grave and wait til her next janam 🀣🀣🀣

or even better the girl tries to move from her first love by falling in love with his twin from another mother, if original is no longer there, you might as well settle for the duplicate copy 🀣🀣🀣

can these laws be passed asap btw too as maaneet wedding isn't complete yet 🀣🀣🀣

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Where do we vote ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 🀣 Thanks for the good laugh! πŸ‘πŸΌ
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome!

Brilliant!

My thoughts exactly!

Cathartic... to see them put down so articulately!

Also....er.... futile??πŸ˜‰

Marriage toh i have given up, Meesthi junior am trying to put a petition on IF
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Samira as New Media President??πŸ€” ....

Samira Phurana Zindabaad!! Samira Phurana Zindabaad!! πŸ˜†
I am in πŸ˜‰ I vote for u!! I am convinced by ur crazy rantings ...ohh mmm excuse me... ur bhashan?? or wait better still campaigning speech!

Lol u summarized de present state of Indian dramas in just one article⭐️ ...I bet dat wedding thingy is so trendy....

Oh n i almost 4got ...I am in 4 help 4
The 'Non prevented marriage' act 2011 (India Forums).

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Bb till ur nex rantingss...

tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!awesome post!!yup tats wat i think wenever i c such scenes in drama n nw the side line story of annie n arjun turning into arjun ditching annie n she getting pregnant n every1 crying,i tell u tat!!