Positivity? PFT Bring On The CRITICISM!

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear readers, I am very annoyed and frustrated today. So please forgive me if I critisize a bit. Don't blame me, blame the events of todays episode! 😑 Basically, I'm going to have to speak the truth today. Simply put, these dramas have an indirect message being constantly sent to us audiences. Do you know what they are?

Do not get pregnant
  1. Do not get married

Why? Well simply because there are so many hazards for one to get pregnant or to get married. In all the years that you have lived, the only dangerous threats in the universe would be either boys (Playing tag with them would be dangerous in case cooties or boys germs would be catched) or coming face to face with an insect, specifically a big fat dirty cockroach 🀒. Twas would be more deadly, if this particular insect had wings and could fly. *shudders a million times* EEKS! 🀒 Our hearts would accelerate and we would scream into tears. But no my friends, once you hit pregnancy, than even the air you breathe would become toxic. How? Let me tell you...

• The Fainting Syndrome - Whether your hungry, happy, tired, sleepy, sad - it is guaranteed that you will ALWAYS faint. Even the wind is enough to make us sway and topple onto the ground (backwards). The only relief is that you will NEVER faint falling flat faced on the ground (forward). Now that would be embarressing and less-pretty. To fall on your face in front of the sexy hero. πŸ˜† Excuse my laughter, I just had a wild imagination of Geet falling flat on her face with Maan standing there, perplexed. Now that would be awkward. HAIL! Backwards fainting! 🀣

• The rain will be VERY dangerous for your health. Dear god, pregnant ladies - avoid the rain! You will not faint whilst running after a car that contains the beautiful hero, you will not faint when you basically slip on the wet floor, you will not faint when your body temperature has risen to dangerous degrees. Nope! You will faint ONLY when the hero blasts at you for being pregnant. Only then will you faint...Only then....So all in all, more than the rain, the heroes accusation and 30 minute lectures are more hazardous to your health.

• Once you get pregnant, threats such as catching boys germs and battling with an insect would be long gone. In fact it would be replaced with much worse situations. You may or may not be victim to a falling chandelier, your evil brother or uncle would possibly attempt to gas you to death. You will be chased by a herd of lunatic men in the jungle, at night, with the threat of being hackled down by an aladdin looking sword. And if that doesn't happen, then the evil humans would become modernized and would use a gun instead. πŸ€“

• The Doctors - Who seriously gave these humans a doctorate in medicine? I believe they have spent years learning how to take bribes, announce a miscarriage/abortion, or to give the hero a choice of choosing the mother or the baby. Far out! When have you ever watched a show whereby, the doctor would happily announce that there will be NO complications, the heroine will NOT be shifted into the ICU, there will be NO requirments for sad background music. Basically, the opposite occurs. After examining the heroine for 2 minutes, she would announce that the heroine must be shifted to the ICU, sad music must be played, and that she would be in 24 hour observation. Then 'DEN DEN' they would not be able to save the child, or the hero must choose between them. AND if that doesn't happen, then the doctors would be busy taking bribes from the evil humans, in order to kill the patient (Heroine usually), or would turn a blind eye as the evil people take off the heroines oxygen mask, or would allow the baby to get kidnapped and would thus replace the child with some random kid. AND AND if that doesn't happen, the doctor (after taking bribes) would announce to the world, and to the hero, 'yeh bacha teri nahin hai' (excuse my poor hindi), 'this baby is not yours'. So if the child isn't kidnapped, replaced, or dead, then he/she is surely to be claimed as to being illegitimate (Najayeez).

I tell you, these dramas don't want women to get pregnant! Look at all the negativity they are trying to show us! 😑 In order to save this from happening, I believe I should be elected as president of the media, so I could pass on some legitimate legislation.

• The 'Anti miscarriage' Act 2011 (India Forums)
      The 'Anti baby choosing' Act 2011 (India Forums)
      The 'Anti Abortion' Act 2011 (India Forums)
    • The 'Anti Removal of an oxygen' Act 2011 (India Forums)

If being pregnant didn't have enough problems, they are also showing weddings as to being a major mess up as well! Tell me! When did a marriage ever occur peacefully, with no delays or preventions? WHEN? Money does NOT grow from trees, for the love of insanity! Weddings are damn expensive! Have some sympathy for the decorators who never get acknowledged for their work. Simply put, the shows are trying to tell us to 'Never get married'. Why? I'll tell you again..

The hero and heroine will basically NEVER get married until the end of the show. Either the heroine will get kidnapped. or the hero will. If that doesn't happen, the angry father, brother or uncle would burst into the wedding with a shot gun. He would aim at the frightened girl who if she was sane enough, would bolt the hell of there instead of just standing! But evenutally, the hero would come in front and get shot instead. He would die. She would cry. 2 year leap, another hero would come, they will fall in love, he will die again. She will be widowed at least 3 times. During the wedding sequence, the hero will find out a horrible secret about the heroine. He would stand up and walk away from the mandap, leaving the girl awkwardly and humiliatingly alone. And of course, the heroes family would fling accusations at the heroine and would bad mouth her in front of the 'society'. She would get a bad name and her spineless father would come shaking and crying, saying the famous dialgoues: 'Kaun karegi meri beti se shaadi?' Who will marry my daughter? And then some random guy (who we all dislike) would stand up and scream 'Mein Karongi teri beti se shaadi!'. (Yeah Yeah sit your ass down, nobody likes you, go away! The hero may be a pain in the butt today, but he will come around and WE WILL forgive him!). So basically, the heroine would marry the wrong guy (who is guaranteed to turn evil in the future). If not any of the above, during the wedding sequence, just when the hero is about apply sindoor, a random human will burst in saying 'Ye Shaadi Nahin ho sakti!' This wedding cannot happen. And in his hands would be a doctors certificate (Bribes Bribes) that will indicate that the heroine is pregnant. And trust me, until the last episode, you will NEVER be able to prove that you are NOT pregnant. EVER.
      • And if that doesn't happen, you will guaranteed be married falsely to an evil man, only to be jilted at the airport. Geet style.

I tell you! These shows are against marriage. OH and how could I forget. Before the most awaited wedding, the hero or heroine will of course have a bad dream about the wedding being crashed. Who the hell dreams of such inauspicious things? Is that even normal for the human mind to think about? πŸ˜• 

So in response to this, I've thought of some legislations for the marriage problem too!
        The 'Non prevented marriage' act 2011 (India Forums)
        The 'Non delayed marriage' act 2011 (India Forums)
        The 'Non dreaming of a crashed wedding' act 2011 (India Forums)
      • The 'Prevention of a random stranger getting married to heroine' act 2011 (India Forums)

Vote for me to be the new president of the media! πŸ˜† I say VOTE! For who?

For Samira aka Mrs Maan Singh Phurana!
      Signing off!
      Gooday! Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HAIII Mera BACHA! It's OKAY! πŸ˜†

Poor Baby it's alright, when are u coming to the show that'll spice things up πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ And yes ur rant was wonderful (direct or indirect) πŸ˜ƒ Either way I am loving everything about ur general statements which have big meanings 😳 And . . . Oh yes, can I be assistant director since ur president? πŸ˜‰ We'll make a great team! LOL πŸ˜†

But despite all that has happened in the show I AM LOVING IT! Even Annie and Arjun screw the negatively baby I love the action, drama and Maaneet! HOLD ME BACK I THINK I AM DROOLING ON MY SCREEN! 🀣

But yes . . . The hidden messages have been exposed and the CULPRIT is . . .  OVERRATED, EXAGGERATING AND FAN CRAZY MAANEETIANS!

I AM A MAANETIAN AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! πŸ˜†

Love

Liz

Edited by luvabbybaby - 13 years ago
      liv2laugh thumbnail
      Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
      I Vote to pass all the legislation proposed by Mrs. Maan Singh Phurana πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ

Please save us from this never ending torture of  😭 ...... 🀒 🀒 🀒 🀒

My thoughts about them playing the miscarriage card are not fit to be put out in the open forum. They are basically 🀬. If you cannot make up your darn freakin mind whether the baby should stay or not admit to being a wimp. 😑 But DO NOT PLAY THE BABY CARD AGAIN AND AGAIN πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. You are beginning to look like a bunch of unimaginative losers.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

So let the baby live and move on to greener pastures that hopefully do not involve anyone going to jail πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Geekgod thumbnail
      Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
      I am GEEKGOD and I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE,

I would like to go on record  and say I support all of Mrs.Phuranas legislations. 

The poor unborn child has been used a lot, can we give it some rest and leave it alone till its welcomed into this world.
      Har week  is Tangti Talwar se Hum thak chuken hai....so Cvs stop it.πŸ€“ Leave the Baby alone. 

I would have loved to see a drama void fun shaadi, but no...you have to rain on a dude's parade/wishes.

Awesome post dude....me likeyπŸ‘
      Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
      saomom thumbnail
      Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
      You are way too funny.  I enjoyed the read very much!  πŸ˜†
      XXaquafireXX thumbnail
      Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
      Samira for president! Samira for president! Samira for president!!!
      I love your post Samira! This is exactly what typical Indian dramas show. But we want newly polished, extraordinary story lines don't we??! Challo bhaiyos and behenjis!!! Nahi chahiye hume Geet mein aaisi nainsafi!!! I VOTE FOR MRS. PHURANA! YOU ROCK GIRL!!πŸ₯³
      -pixie- thumbnail
      Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
      You still dont get it, do you! Its a Government conspiracy..rather a government ploy...a last ditch desperate attempt to control the burgeoning population of the country....Turn people off marriage and getting pregnant!

πŸ˜†

Great post Sameera! I agree the marriage has been riddled by far too many twists...I mean the only stress allowed in a wedding are typically of the likes of
      • OMFG the decor flowers are 2 shades lighter than my dress...Oh NO the sky is falling!
      • The baraat is late...oh no...ab kya hoga!
      • The groom better agree to pay whatever amount my sister/cousins are extorting out of him...warna He doesnt love me- The sky is falling!
      • My sister is looking prettier than I do...The Sky has falllenπŸ˜†
      Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
      mechantefille thumbnail
      Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
      for a change the doctor will say yeh bacha toh aap hi ka hain??

mandu thumbnail
      Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
      You totally said it like it is Sameera...Bang on!!!...
      Edited by mandu - 13 years ago
      -Urvi- thumbnail
      Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
      LMFAO! Ballot sheet please! I vote for Mrs. SMSP!! 🀣

One question though, how do you control people's dreams? And even more so, if somebody does accidentally/on purpose dream of their marriage being ruined, how do you prove that they dreamt it? But then, I guess you have a message. And if you have your beloved with you, then nothing can ever stop you, right? πŸ˜‰ LOL!

Omg Samira, have I ever told you that you are bloody hilarious! When I read the beginning of your post, no lie I actually thought you were gonna be serious for once, and I'll actually be reading an actual criticism post. But honestly, I'm glad you weren't. I've seen you serious in the last few chapters of your FF and you made me cry - you're definitely better off making me laugh than cry. πŸ˜†

Oh, and might I add that your first bullets point on marriages is so true! I could literally see it happen cos it happens so often! ROFL. And who do we thank for that? Kekta Ma ki JAI!! Not. 😳 She ruined my favourite couple. I can never forgive her :/

Anyways, awesome post Samira, as usual, and once more I apologise for my not-so-awesome reply.

Much loveage <33