Most Irritating character in ME so far ?

Poll

whoz irritating / annoying character in ME so far ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

who is most irritating character so far ??

Rajiv was too dominating with his demands of garam chai and roti.

Archana ka pati was joru ka gulaam and was unnecessarily arguining with sujata sometimes .

Anita maid ....wow ....she did give hard time to Anuradha.

Bunty the dog .......doing su su in kitchen and has lice just like sara khan (as someone said in other post)

voiceover --- evertime he opens his mouth, he is biased towards some contenstant ...

Edited by .Arjun - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And Arjun is back with his specialty.. The Polls....πŸ˜›  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜› 😳

Anita and Voice over are close to close for me.. but I do not have to jhelofy Anita for more than two episodes..πŸ˜† but Voice Over.. 😑 I have too for rest of Maa Exchange shows.. so my vote goes to Voice over.... 
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Although I voted for voice over, Mr. Nigam and Mr. Digra are not far behind.  

It was entertaining the way Anita showed her Dabanggiri. 
Bunty, the poor soul, he is what his owners (read parents) taught him. He was never told to pee outside the house i guess. About lice, he cant remove them himself. not his fault na. Atleast Sara can do self service, if freed from her khujli routine.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sbanik

Although I voted for voice over, Mr. Nigam and Mr. Digra are not far behind. 

Mr. Digra was funny ...its obvious that he will defend his wife ...but he was overdoing it. He wasn't even appreciating anything done by new mom. May be he was pissed off with Sujata for not doing much work in kitchen in first four days or so !
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Arjun

Mr. Digra was funny ...its obvious that he will defend his wife ...but he was overdoing it. He wasn't even appreciating anything done by new mom. May be he was pissed off with Sujata for not doing much work in kitchen in first four days or so !

I found him very irritating and nagging all the time. I could sense Mr. Nigam in him.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sbanik

I found him very irritating and nagging all the time. I could sense Mr. Nigam in him.πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah Sujata ka hubby was okay ....very quite ...but who knows ? Sujata probably has remote control to manage him :)

Nigam was looking funny while dominating. He doesn't have that personality to be dominating :) ...for some reason, he reminds of Johny lever πŸ˜•

Edited by .Arjun - 13 years ago
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Yeah Sujata ka hubby was okay ....very quite ...but who knows ? Sujata probably has remote control to manage him :)

Nigam was looking funny while dominating. He doesn't have that personality to be dominating :) ...for some reason, he reminds of Johny lever πŸ˜•

Sujata is indeed a remote-control mom. I pity her family.πŸ€” 

Uff...! So many alternative names for her. Yoga mom, hitler mom, maharani and now remote-control mom...😊

Ur comment about Mr. Nigam is too funny.πŸ˜†  U r right. Afterall he belongs to the same genre as Johny. 
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

who is most irritating character so far ??

Rajiv was too dominating with his demands of garam chai and roti.

Archana ka pati was joru ka gulaam and was unnecessarily arguining with sujata sometimes .

Anita maid ....wow ....she did give hard time to Anuradha.

Bunty the dog .......doing su su in kitchen and has lice just like sara khan (as someone said in other post)

voiceover --- evertime he opens his mouth, he is biased towards some contenstant ...

correction.. think Mrs Nigam told anita to get lost not the other way round

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweta01

And Arjun is back with his specialty.. The Polls....πŸ˜›  😳

Anita and Voice over are close to close for me.. but I do not have to jhelofy Anita for more than two episodes..πŸ˜† but Voice Over.. 😑 I have too for rest of Maa Exchange shows.. so my vote goes to Voice over.... 
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

For the exact same reason.. I voted for VO πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Plus somehow.. we have expressed our irritation to Anita's Didi here and got an outlet for our frustrationπŸ˜‰... but VO frustration is still there πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

really.. even remote comparison to JL will be a big compliment for Nigam..