Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
wow what a topic. Thanks😊.
Good morning Girls,
I know all are saying that this forum is looking so dull, as if dead from some time now and I think it will become alive with Tasha union. So till then I thought that lets go back and refresh some of our memories. Everytime its romantic stuff between tasha or Duji😉. So this time lets chose some light moments that we enjoyed during this last 1 year of our LTL journey. Lets all have a good laugh recollecting how LTL brought smile to our face..sometimes unknowingly and sumtimes with purpose. We haev gone through a lot sicne few days now....Dutta's exit...replacement, kala's torture and Suds owlgiri...lets just leave this behind and have some laugh.So lets start sharing funny moments on LTL which still brings smile when you recollect it. I will get back with mine as this post randomly came to mind and cudnt think of my "most" funny momentso let the fun begin