Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bholabear

God, I'm just grinning from ear to ear. My husband couldn't figure out what was wrong with me, and I told him. He went OMG, not again!! LOL 😆

dear not only your husband, even my husband and also my children go crazy when they hear about cb!!!!!!! cb2 is coming, they saw me watching the promo they said 'ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!! notttt againnn!!!!!!!!!!!" they were saying that i will now never stop warching the cb2!!!!!! and will always think  aboutcb2!!!!!!!!!!  smriti i am  really happy to know u are sri lankan cause i am a sri lankan!!! both us have watched 2 much of cb and have annoyed our family members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆😆😆
Edited by anusha34 - 13 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm still so happy ....😊 finally the first promo of CB 2!! Now waiting for CB 2~! Hope to hear more about the cast and storyline. Because the cast is really important too, hope the actress who plays Dadi is there and the actor who plays Shastri!!
Tilashini thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

I'm still so happy ....😊 finally the first promo of CB 2!! Now waiting for CB 2~! Hope to hear more about the cast and storyline. Because the cast is really important too, hope the actress who plays Dadi is there and the actor who plays Shastri!!

NO  yar i dun tink so dadi & shastri wil be available it will start with a whole newcast...n this time maybe tere's no kanha 😭
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
...................i was jst smply dancing..!!!
Tilashini thumbnail
OMG ! AVINA IN LOVE FINALY ITS REVEALED! 😍
ashna26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tilashini

NO  yar i dun tink so dadi & shastri wil be available it will start with a whole newcast...n this time maybe tere's no kanha 😭

I'm still hoping for them.. you never know!! 😉