Your reactions after watching the promo??

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i was totaly lost into the PROMO...im out or words....both look stunning! DEV as usual so HOTTT!!!!!!!!!  he looks even HOTTER now then in CB1.....πŸ˜†  ☺️ and radhika.......what A BEAUTY!!!! 😍 i loved the last part sooo much both of them in white outfit...
WELL THIS WAS MY REACTION... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancer97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i know right. i watched it and was jumping after. i can't wait. but i wanted dev's hair to be how it was in the middle of cb1. you know the lenght. but still amazingπŸ‘ i think this is going to be a real serious love sory😳Edited by sugarandspice - 13 years ago
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol! was lukng at Ruby new look more thn Dev... waitng for show to start... wish CB2 n AVINA all the best:-)
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Tila, your sponge Bob smileys are changing faster than the minute hand on my watch!

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tialshini it was just SUPERRRRRRRRRRRENDOUSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ‘
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg!!!i am so happy!!! i am jumping up until i reach the sky!!! ohh is this dream!!! dev is awesome and rubina looks amazing, just like a bollywood  star!! same goes for avinash, he looks better than bollywood and hollywood actor!!!! i am so happy. now lets celebrate and wait for their return!!!!!!!!!!
ashna26 thumbnail
It was amazinggg beautiful!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ Dev looked so handsome and dashing!!  WOww Radhika looked so beautiful like a princes!! And their chemistry, just amazing!!! I missed them so much!!
I also loved the song!!! Wish or hope some of old songs of CB is also there!!

I'm now so excited what is storyline is going to be........ and how the characters Dev and Radhika are going to nbe. Also excited for the cast!!  Hopefully Kahna is still somehow involved in the storyline!!

I've seen the promo now a couple of times. It is just so beautiful and romantic. Cute and beautiful Dev and Radhika!! πŸ˜‰
Tilashini thumbnail

Originally posted by: gardes

Hey Tila, your sponge Bob smileys are changing faster than the minute hand on my watch!

gardes!! 🀣 🀣 🀣 no yar i was aranging it in order.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mandissa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
overjoyed! can't even find my words to express what I'm feeling
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ 😊  OMG I am so happy right now. I loved the first promo BOTH LOOKED really good together. Can't wait till the show starts!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³