Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
geet became weak just as sight of mann...........i dint like tht👎🏼........but now i hope she face him with all strength..........i love rahul character.....he is true friend........so mann is waiting at office for geet.......wht a jerk😡.........i hope geet stay strong n face him.........do update soon
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey it was short but sweet
thnxs for d update
n hopefully u'll updater soon i mean more often
Edited by maanujaanu - 13 years ago
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
woooooooooooooooooooooo u updated

yay me!!!!!

ooooooooo thanks sooooo much for rahul!!!!! he's totally awesome!!!!!!!!! Everyone needs a rahul in their zindagi!!!!!

oooooooo i bet it's maan that awaits her - oooooo cnt wait for more
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Uh-la-laaa
Hahaha loved it x
fantastic update ⭐️👏
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

thats was great

n rahul is a great friend....

update soon

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
It was short but great update  ,thank u
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 16:

Geet stepped out of her car and entered the lift to her office as four body gaurds accompanied her. She was busy on the phone, tending to the work she had ignored for the past one week. Rahul was still home as Geet had left early to see to her pending work. Never had Geet Handa's work been pending these past three and a half years, and it never will.

As she entered her office there was a sudden hustle bustle as everyone moved to their workplace to bring order in the office that had been breathing too much this past one week due to the absence of their a little short of a dictator boss. She was called a walking nightmare by her emloyees. One who could not take incompetence, carelessness and lazyness in her office. Everything from a coffee mug to their final presentation was scrubbed to perfection in H&G, and anything short of that was immediately thrown out.

Geet had almost reached her cabin when an out of place tie caught her eye, she walked up to her accountant and glared at him, "If you can't dress up for a professional space then please do not enter it." She said, pointing to his tie.

"Pari, in my cabin right now!" and saying this to a girl scared witless by her pitch, she walked into her cabin.

The witch was back, all set on her broom, to rein in her office, back to order. The staff had relaxed a little too much. And now everyone was running around like their behinds were on fire to complete thier work, cuz they knew that Geet ma'am would definitely demand a complete record and update of the last seven days' work.

Pari very slowly entered  Geet's office. She was an Indian girl who Geet had hired as her secretary. She was very clumsy, and was very frequently shouted at by her very very intimidating boss.
"I want all the files on last week's happenings. Call a senior staff meeting in one hour. I want everybody there. From the CEO to the head accountant. And make sure that everybody's there." and with this she got back to her work. This spelled dismissal for Pari, who immediately went out to get Geet's tea and the files that she had asked for. Though Yash, Rahul and Meera were Geet's friends, when at work she treated them like her employees, so if a meeting was to be called, they'd be contacted by her secretary, not her. Even if Geet would be cooking them dinner at the end of the day.

Geet had her tea and files on her desk within five minutes. "Excuse me ma'am", spoke a scared Pari. "But, aren't Yash sir and Meera ma'am in NY?"
"No, they were supposed to join office today. Make sure they are here for the meeting."

Pari went out to arrange the meeting. She had informed everyone at the office. Rahul had still not arrived. So she decided to call him. She did not want to be reprimanded for his absence.
She dialed his number "Yes?", answered a sleepy Rahul. Pari's heart skipped a beat, she secretly liked him. But she snapped out of her reverie and spoke confidently into the phone "Hello, Rahul sir, this is Pari, Geet ma'am's secretary, she has called a senior staff meeting which is supposed to start in 40 min. Plz rush to the office right now." and saying this she quickly disconnected the call. "She did not want to hear excuses from him, cuz that will only further her own anxiety about the meeting. "She next called Meera and Yash who were catching a cab from the airport. They had just reached Boston. It was not like Geet was a horrenduous boss who excessively overworked her employees. No, she was not. And Yash and Meera were supposed to be back a day before from NY. But they had decided to stay a day longer for romance filled sight seeing, which was not Geet's problem. And they knew very well that they could not give her such an excuse.So they straight away came to the office from the airport.

Such was the terror of Geet Handa in H&G, and sharp at 10 AM all the desired staff was assembled in the conference hall, waiting for the  DREAD herself to arrive.

Geet had gone through all the files and records pertaining to last one week and made her way to her conference hall.

Everyone rose to greet her as she entered, and were immediately seated as she raised her hand.
"I have seen the work you've done in the last one week, and am impressed by the fact that my absence has not affected your quality of work. I recieved your congratulatory messages and am very thankful. But now getting back to work, I'd like to see the presentation on our preparation of the Wilson industry project. Mr. Wilson is to arrive at 12, and I want to make sure that everything is in place for his arrival. He'd be bringing another business man from India who we are supposed to do this project in collaboration with for Mr. Wilson's company. He'd bring a small team of his staff with himself, and they are to work with us in our office on the project."
"Ms. Handa, do you know which company would be assissting us?", questioned Rahul who had somehow managed to reach the office in time.
"No. Last time I spoke to Mr. Wilson he had not finalised the other company, and I've not been able to talk to him since. He'd however bring the other company's MD and his staff with himself today." Geet answered.

At this Geet settled into her chair at the head of the table as Rahul proceeded with the presentation.

Geet thought that the presentation was just fine, and nodded at her CEO to mark her approval.
"I want this exact thing to be presented forth the clients. Now plz make arrangements to welcome them". And saying this she returned to her cabin, to continue her work.

Maan entered H&G, led by Mr. Wilson and followed by his team of staff members that had accompanied him from India to assist on this project. Adi, Pinki, Sasha, Tasha and a few others from KC were there. Unlike Maan, they were not aware of what awaited them. Maan however very well knew who owned H&G, and had an agenda of his own to come to that place. It had been burning in his breast ever since he had seen Geet walk away with another man. And then seen the same man hold her in his hands and take her to her room. And then step out of her room in the morning. Maan's insides had burnt to ashes at this, and he had death in his eyes ever since. He hadn't been this angry ever in his life. And had decided to make Geet pay heavily for this.
He had just let her go after discovering her truth. But that night at the award function he realised his mistake. How could he let her go this easily? She had cheated him, Maan Singh Khurana. Now he'd take his revenge. He'd make her life a living hell.

So that was part 16

enjoy😉

Edited by mirnalini - 13 years ago
OMG... this is getting very interesting ...
another fabulous update!!!!!
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome yaar ,I am waiting 4 next update ,how Geet will react.....thank u dear.