KSG's New Show-Discuss Here ONLY

.Tanya. thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#1
Edited by *Shruti* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

149

Views

14.4k

Users

46

Likes

88

Frequent Posters

angel_KSG thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#2
i wish him best of luck for nything he does....😊
Sue101 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#3

I hate these words may, believe, hope, could be, will be, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why not a confirmed article by now ..missing him so much :(

-Anku- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#4
I am sure all will go well
I wish well for whatever KSG is going to do 😳
blessing-beauty thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#5

All will Be well😃

Finally sth out 4m TB😆

Cant wait 4 the new Show

sonam_ thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#6
Hope Karan decides soon.... 😊
IamSherLocked thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#7
Mohit will play love interest of karan's elder sis? Strange...but mohit and karan together...!! I like it...hope is now mohit is not bashed and viceversa..!!
ffkhan thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
#8
Wow wow *woot* *woot* the show will be produced by the Geet team.⭐️ Alhumdulillah it's not from Cinevistaas. Waiting for the show. And star plus, that means in this year ITA award for KSG is fixed.😉
blessing-beauty thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#9

Farzanaaaaaaaaaa Inshallah abt ITA😉

I have faith in Geet Team. N KSG might do their show is an awesome newss.

I just wish KSG confirms this sooon

KLZGA537EW25I7RC thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#10
KSG coming in cvs show as singer


or in another production house show as business tycoon....

😕😕😕😕😕


Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".