Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: fire_gun

iam happy being diplomatic ๐Ÿ˜‰ but u will not see  me changing my statement very other day for me and shewta ..i always maintained that she is diplomatic....but i guess shweta didn;t ๐Ÿ˜‰

i think dt    i hv got little change in ur some posts nearly  1 months ago ,  btw if u dont change  here  ur statement it does mean dt u in ur daily lyfe dont do so.. i think dt deffo karte honge..
   bro i do  daily  so dont mind being called myself  as diplomatic person,   , to get something   we hv to  tell lie certainly....

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pinky no1

aab uski jaan chor bhi do aaplog 3mahine kya kam the lol ๐Ÿ˜›

mera kota  abhi bhi baki hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰....i supported and bashed when i felt right๐Ÿ˜‰
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

i think dt    i hv got little change in ur some posts nearly  1 months ago ,  btw if u dont change  here  ur statement it does mean dt u in ur daily lyfe dont do so.. i think dt deffo karte honge..
   bro i do  daily  so dont mind being called myself  as diplomatic person,   , to get something   we hv to  tell lie certainly....

sorry dear ๐Ÿ˜‰  idont agree....if u have seen all my post u may have realized that i was never die hard  fan of  shweta all i like her because because there were lots of people in house who were looking cheap compare to shweta๐Ÿ˜‰..i supported her   when i felt do so bashed here i when felt to bash her ๐Ÿ˜‰ but with valid point........and i dont agree that we have to tell lie certainly to get something๐Ÿ˜‰
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fire_gun

sorry dear ๐Ÿ˜‰  idont agree....if u have seen all my post u may have realized that i was never die hard  fan of  shweta all i like her because because there were lots of people in house who were looking cheap compare to shweta๐Ÿ˜‰..i supported her   when i felt do so bashed here i when felt to bash her ๐Ÿ˜‰ but with valid point........and i dont agree that we have to tell lie certainly to get something๐Ÿ˜‰

i m happy  dt u dont do .