Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi girls..vote for Archana..today cause she refuse to go back to her familly house..for her husband..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Will comment tomorrow..if I have time..today very tired..

Bye everyone...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I voted for Sulochana and Manohar, I loved the way they spoke highly of Manav and Archana infront of Manju and Vinod and how proud they are of them. I enjoyed watching Manju be annoyed and Vinod's guilty conscience get the best of him. It was great!!

carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sulman for visiting Archu and hinting that Arman were wronged by Manju
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Voted for sulman option as there isnt seperate mano option.vote goes to him for giving that sleazy looks to manju,to b frank he was looking damn cute...
Thanee thumbnail
Hi girls...

as I said yesterday I voted for Archana.but a special vote for Sulman..
Archana really make Sulman understand..Manav has been hurt..for what happened..so wherever Manav will live ,she will be with him...I like that..I like the way she care's for her husband..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Like also Sulman scenes with vinod...How they show Archu's happiness make Vinod so guilty..They talked also so that Manjucha understand, they are very happy in their world...they can't come here..Mano expressions was very good..but know that Manju nothing touch her..She is heartless..😈

So that it..Madhuri reason for another Bacha is for Medical traitement for Varun...ok its a good reason...Great dilemm for Fattoo Darmesh...How he will solve this problem.???πŸ˜• He can't even share his happiness with Vaishali when She announce him she is pregnant..
"Bechara Darmesh"He think he can solve any problem with money or power or statut...Here now your punishment...enjoy now..

Joke apart..girls...don't know with this medical problem..genetically if vaishali has her baby...is there not a solution with that baby for Varun I mean genetically vaishali is not Varun mother but Darmesh is Varun father..
Is this medical treatment don't work with a stepbrother or step sister??

Lastly i like Arman scenes..short but very good..they are so natural.at their ease...Its a very wonderful scene..Hope we will see more scene with them...They have a house now...They must have a couple life.
I also want Archana to be with sarees, simple as usual .even there are lot of work home. Anyway she was beautiful also with her yellow gown but I preffer the Red one.. Anyway..she has left sarees at Sulo home..Why she don't take them with her or When Sulman came to see her..Why they don't bring back her sarees..even manav shirts , i like the one which Archana gave him for his birthday..He look very cute with that..as in that scene in black one Just cuty with a plus a lovely  smile.πŸ˜ƒ

See you all on monday..if time tomorrow otherwise..monday.
Have a nice Sunday..
Bye

Ekaloa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its good to see PR now with lot of positive energy, I voted for Varsha for her nice smile, though she is mean some times, she is courageous to face many problems.
Ekaloa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thanee

Hi girls...

as I said yesterday I voted for Archana.but a special vote for Sulman..
Archana really make Sulman understand..Manav has been hurt..for what happened..so wherever Manav will live ,she will be with him...I like that..I like the way she care's for her husband..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Like also Sulman scenes with vinod...How they show Archu's happiness make Vinod so guilty..They talked also so that Manjucha understand, they are very happy in their world...they can't come here..Mano expressions was very good..but know that Manju nothing touch her..She is heartless..😈

So that it..Madhuri reason for another Bacha is for Medical traitement for Varun...ok its a good reason...Great dilemm for Fattoo Darmesh...How he will solve this problem.???πŸ˜• He can't even share his happiness with Vaishali when She announce him she is pregnant..
"Bechara Darmesh"He think he can solve any problem with money or power or statut...Here now your punishment...enjoy now..

Joke apart..girls...don't know with this medical problem..genetically if vaishali has her baby...is there not a solution with that baby for Varun I mean genetically vaishali is not Varun mother but Darmesh is Varun father..
Is this medical treatment don't work with a stepbrother or step sister??

Lastly i like Arman scenes..short but very good..they are so natural.at their ease...Its a very wonderful scene..Hope we will see more scene with them...They have a house now...They must have a couple life.
I also want Archana to be with sarees, simple as usual .even there are lot of work home. Anyway she was beautiful also with her yellow gown but I preffer the Red one.. Anyway..she has left sarees at Sulo home..Why she don't take them with her or When Sulman came to see her..Why they don't bring back her sarees..even manav shirts , i like the one which Archana gave him for his birthday..He look very cute with that..as in that scene in black one Just cuty with a plus a lovely  smile.πŸ˜ƒ

See you all on monday..if time tomorrow otherwise..monday.
Have a nice Sunday..
Bye

Genetically its possible, but chances it to be fully compatible is weak in this case, as from mother side  more DNA is inherited to offspring than father's side. Because eggs from mothers are bigger cells with more mitochondrial DNA than spermatozoa from father.

But Ekta's world of medicine anything possible, this whole episode  of Varun fall sick and need BMT is illogical and get another sibling to do BMT is more stupid. Because if a child is sick and need BMT means its really critical, cannot wait years for another sibling to donate, in this case, child is not even born.
Thanee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekaloa

Genetically its possible, but chances it to be fully compatible is weak in this case, as from mother side  more DNA is inherited to offspring than father's side. Because eggs from mothers are bigger cells with more mitochondrial DNA than spermatozoa from father.

But Ekta's world of medicine anything possible, this whole episode  of Varun fall sick and need BMT is illogical and get another sibling to do BMT is more stupid. Because if a child is sick and need BMT means its really critical, cannot wait years for another sibling to donate, in this case, child is not even born.

Thanks for your informations......Let's see how this problem will be solve.....
in Ekta's world as you say.........Bye..

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Manav is very afraid of archana's gussa..🀣..he is apologizing right away..☺️

Usha , yo ualways had a problem that Manav never says sorry .
Looks like he is now relishing the joys of apologising to his love ..He says sorry at every given oppurtunity ....πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Thanee

So that it..Madhuri reason for another Bacha is for Medical traitement for Varun...ok its a good reason...Great dilemm for Fattoo Darmesh...How he will solve this problem.???πŸ˜• 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Thanee ,there is only one way to solve this problem ...You know what I am talking   about here ....

I also liked the scene ..Loved how happy Manav and Archana looked even when they were doing something  as simple as eating their lunch .....

Even I was thinking that .Sulman should bring their clothes back to them ....I want to see Archu in her sarees , they were nice sarees ....
By the way , who got her this orange Kaftan , even this was at her parent's place ...