great examples include the following. feel free to add more.
PC beta pallu aise nahin pehnte
zeenat aman- ummm saaree aise bhi nahin pehnte
ameesha patel- satyanaash
deepika- meh..she has got to change the pose first
enough said
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
priyanka-chopra-toronto-film-festival-premiere1.jpg
^ It's supposed to be a sari, right? Whatever that was, it seriously made me go like, what the heck! 🤔
wow I never seen this one. She looks too hot, I like the style she chose this, it's indian meet westernOriginally posted by: indn inn0cence
How about this -
priyanka-chopra-toronto-film-festival-premiere1.jpg
^ It's supposed to be a sari, right? Whatever that was, it seriously made me go like, what the heck! 🤔
Originally posted by: zainab25
^^LMAO, why is Priyanka wrapped in toilet paper?
Maybe they should Youtube, "How to wear Saree for Dummies" in the future. It will get them farther than this at least.
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
/article/rashmika-i-am-so-sorry-but-hindi-films-are-just-not-for-you-says-shobhaa-de-after-watching-cocktail_235098...
I guess that is a well established fact now. Recent is cocktail 2 being declared a success at 150cr budget though let alone 150 even 100cr...
Someone once said that too much goodness can be boring. I'm not entirely sure I agree, but every now and then I look at Shahid Kapoor and wonder...
13