Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Also known as naiki dulhan. naiki bahuriya, self-appointed jetani. Now she is ready to resign all  titles to return to Green house.

And here we are jiving  to the Green House Rock.🤢

-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

I do not think we are in Minority, Star...The Star Plus websie is inundated with ANTI- Aarushi comments....demanding that Krishna and Pratigya be brought into forefront, This could be the CV's way of Keeping the fans happy as well as continuing with Aarushi until Kesar gets ready...from the way things are progressing..It could be that the day of reckoning is arriving for Kesar....😊

If we are the majority then who are the ones dictating that Arushi remains the focus.  The same group who the CVs blamed when they dropped Aman and Arushi marriage. 

You seem to be the only one who is convinced Kesar will come to the forefront and despite everything that has happened to her she seems to have accepted her faith.  We thought "Woh" will bring her out, yet it again was Arushi's viewpoint.  Now where her rights of a wife matter, we are seeing Arushi's rights being the focus.  Nothing seems to change apart from giving us one more week of Arushi track.

The CVs should remember that not long ago they realised and praised  that Krishna gave them the success so that they can show this track and not the character of Arushi.  We did not invest our time to see Arushi's issues.

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

If we are the majority then who are the ones dictating that Arushi remains the focus.  The same group who the CVs blamed when they dropped Aman and Arushi marriage. 

You seem to be the only one who is convinced Kesar will come to the forefront and despite everything that has happened to her she seems to have accepted her faith.  We thought "Woh" will bring her out, yet it again was Arushi's viewpoint.  Now where her rights of a wife matter, we are seeing Arushi's rights being the focus.  Nothing seems to change apart from giving us one more week of Arushi track.

The CVs should remember that not long ago they realised and praised  that Krishna gave them the success so that they can show this track and not the character of Arushi.  We did not invest our time to see Arushi's issues.

I too want answers to all the queries that u have raised...Shadaan is not sufficient ...we need Ms.Grey out here ...giving us the much needed clarification ...

1..I want to know why the CV's deem AArushi's right  as more important  than Kesa's??

2. I want to know why  the Thakur's are so desperate for a potha ..what is the urgency??is Shakthi getting past his sell by date...??

3.I wish to know ,why the sax Kids have such chinks in their armor ...

4..I want to know why the Sax are so dependent on Pratigya..what did they do when Pratigya was in Lucknow...life was sailing pleasantly before her arrival, she comes and ur life has become hell,u still look up to her for guidance,does not make sense...
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Tanths, Ms Grey has disappeared and busy with her awards...😡.

My question is that when you live away from home you learn about life and your education expands.  Pratigya's whole education is based on Prof teaching and does not seem to have a mind of her own.  There is no individuality to her thinking. Always papa taught this and that.

I dont think how much we protest or shout they are going to continue with this.  They took Arushi away from TN and yet they've not taken Arushi away from centre stage.  When will this nightmare of a track end. 

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Star

This track will end when

1. Whoever wanted their ladla YKW decide to say enough is enough we gave her 15 minutes of noteriety and tell POPS to get back to their storytelling.

2. The TRPs sink so low that the show could get the final warning before curtains down

3.POPS tell YKW they gave her a chance and she just can't hold center stage and finish off the track in a hurry

Which will happen first is anyone's guess.  POPs willingness to excuse a crime and call it a mistake may hurt the sentiments of many viewers. It also sends a very seriously wrong message to young twits who watch the show into believing they can get away with committing crimes and pull a YKW move only to find harsh reality being otherwise.

In the name of fiction POPS should take responsibility not to mislead unsuspecting and influential viewers. They must post a warning that children under 25 should watch this show with parental supervision. This issue is serious enough to warrrant making young adults still be warned that it is pure fiction. Better to admit they promised reality but decided to go the fiction route than to mislead viewers.