CVs clearly not very smart - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
The editing of the last 5 minutes of the episode was especially bad as well๐Ÿคข The dialogues literally skipped๐Ÿ˜†

But common sense about a rape-test in this show is not going to happen unfortunately
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Ewww...that sounds gross๐Ÿคข...I wasn't aware of this at all....Oh what has Pihu'a role come to๐Ÿ˜ณ....The creatives have clearly lost on a great opportunity of showing a gutsy girl with morals and values...Its like only mahaaaaaaan girls should have all the morals....They could have made this show interesting by carving out strong characterization for all the 4, but for that they needed brains which they obviously lack....With little brains they could've still let Gauri be the lead without butchering Pihu's character and making her into a strong supporting role....

What a lost opportunity....I wonder if this what they had to do, why take a popular actress like AG at all...Any actor would've been able to deliver the same....And I wish AG never took this role...๐Ÿ˜”

Seriously, this is not how I imaginged this show. I thought Pihu's character would have shown a young girl betrayed and let down by the man she loved and forced to marry another man whom she did not love. But put into that situation, it would show how she would eventually fall in love with him. I never thought she's be a negative character or that she would be so ridiculous to accuse him of rape.  That's actually a HORRIBLE thing to do. You can malign someone's chracter by doing this and that's cruel. Even if a false accusation is removed, it can never erase the damage done to their reputation. 
arima2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

Sweetheart, that's not what I wrote in my post. It's quite clear you never mentioned it. I am going to explain something to you here - an educational post - to you and the readers. If you accuse someone of rape, or have been raped, there is a way to show that "it' happened, because there are bodily secretions that are left on the and in the person in question.  If the girl has not had any relations - which I assumed was the case with Pihu - then her hymen (this is a BIOLOGICAL term) would have been broken. Second, the doctor looks for bodily fluids that the male - and there is a biological term for this but since you're so overly sensitive, I will refrain from using it, for these.  Third, the rapist will have his finger nails examined for skin, blood etc that might be left. Fourth, hair - was there any hair of the victim.

Quite clearly, you have NEVER worked with a rape victim NOR have you been involved in a legal case(s) with one.  I've had to actually gather legal evidence multiple times for a case and worked with attorney's to prove a rape took place AFTER the fact and without this type of evidence.  Methinks here you are making much ado about NOTHING. I suggest you go ahead and looks at newspaper reports, articles and actual legal documents before you jump to such accusations and comments. Moreover, I also believe that from your commments you do not have the experience and knowledge otherwise you would not be making such comments.

๐Ÿคข pls stop ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
but its not ncessary to post matters which are unpleasant especially wen they are unnecessary. i may have examined a rape victim and accused and looked for cervical or vaginal tears or seminal fluids or aberassions or bite marks or tissue particles in nails or hair in pubic region etc etc. but its always not necessary to mention it in the wrong place. especially in detail about rape in sangini forum is๐Ÿ˜•  anyways its your choice. we have no choice but to read it by mistake๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by arima2010 - 13 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arima2010

๐Ÿคข pls stop ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but its not ncessary to post matters which are unpleasant especially wen they are unnecessary. i may have examined a rape victim and accused and looked for cervical or vaginal tears or seminal fluids or aberassions or bite marks or tissue particles in nails or hair in pubic region etc etc. but its always not necessary to mention it in the wrong place. especially in detail about rape in sangini forum is๐Ÿ˜•  anyways its your choice. we have no choice but to read it by mistake๐Ÿ˜†

This might be a Sangini forum but if you have such an issue with my posts, then you should have issue with the writers. What is even more bewildering that for someone who has such issue with the need to be sensitive, your use of these laughing icons say the contrary. And you claim to be a physician? Then as one, I find it very odd that you would have such issue with the use of biological terms. I don't think you should be dealing with rape victims if the mere discussion of the subject sets you off like this - in fact, I can only imagine how you deal with these poor girls.

Originally posted by: Laila2009

This might be a Sangini forum but if you have such an issue with my posts, then you should have issue with the writers. What is even more bewildering that for someone who has such issue with the need to be sensitive, your use of these laughing icons say the contrary. And you claim to be a physician? Then as one, I find it very odd that you would have such issue with the use of biological terms. I don't think you should be dealing with rape victims if the mere discussion of the subject sets you off like this - in fact, I can only imagine how you deal with these poor girls.

All you stated were body parts in their scientific form, not how rape 'happens' (with those parts mentioned). Just wanted to let you know that I found nothing wrong with your post๐Ÿ˜Š
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whatever for this kind of character of pihu there is no need of additi gupta the famous tv actress. pihu character vishaka can do . SHE IS VERY FAMOUSFOR VAMP .  FOR ZEETV TONY AND DIYA. I THINK THESE PEOPLE DUMPED ADDITI. . FIRST THEY TOLD PARO AND ALL. THAT IS WHY EVEN ADDITI IS ALSO TELLING SHE IS INSECURE IN SANGINI. NOPROBLEM ADDITI ALL FANS ARE WITH U. LEAVE SANGINI. GET A GOOD SERIAL AND COME BACK WITH FULL OF COLOURS.ALL THE BEST. I THINK THEY WILL KNEW THAT ALL THE FANS DONT LIKE THIS KIND OF TRACK TO ADDITI. SURE THEY WILL LEAVE YOU.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adipihu

whatever for this kind of character of pihu there is no need of additi gupta the famous tv actress. pihu character vishaka can do . SHE IS VERY FAMOUSFOR VAMP .  FOR ZEETV TONY AND DIYA. I THINK THESE PEOPLE DUMPED ADDITI. . FIRST THEY TOLD PARO AND ALL. THAT IS WHY EVEN ADDITI IS ALSO TELLING SHE IS INSECURE IN SANGINI. NOPROBLEM ADDITI ALL FANS ARE WITH U. LEAVE SANGINI. GET A GOOD SERIAL AND COME BACK WITH FULL OF COLOURS.ALL THE BEST. I THINK THEY WILL KNEW THAT ALL THE FANS DONT LIKE THIS KIND OF TRACK TO ADDITI. SURE THEY WILL LEAVE YOU.

please refrain from using cap.. against IF regulations.. thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
arima2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

All you stated were body parts in their scientific form, not how rape 'happens' (with those parts mentioned). Just wanted to let you know that I found nothing wrong with your post๐Ÿ˜Š

just different opinions, views & understanding. i felt it inapropriate to use such terms when  & where its not necessary especially when discussing a trivial daily soaps fabricated rape charge on a forum. will consider the rest of the post ambiguous.
vulgrity didnt work with you ๐Ÿ˜†
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

Just wanting to make sure, is this directed to me? If so, thanks, if not, then to who??? I have noted that a lot of people quote me and then tell me, Oh, the response was meant for another post. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arima2010

just different opinions, views & understanding. i felt it inapropriate to use such terms when  & where its not necessary especially when discussing a trivial daily soaps fabricated rape charge on a forum. will consider the rest of the post ambiguous.

vulgrity didnt work with you ๐Ÿ˜†

Armira, you never stated your post as an opinion in the first place. In fact you were quite rude, bullish and accusatory.  Second, there is nothing wrong with my post. We're discussing a show with a fabricated rape charge and what the person can do to prove their innocence and the flaws with this "trivial" soap. You say my words a vulgar, I say your perception and viewpoint here is overly puratanical and prudish.
Edited by Laila2009 - 13 years ago