CVs clearly not very smart

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
OK, so apparently Rudra has taken advantage of Pihu.  WOW, she manged to get herself straightened up after Rudra took her. She walks confidently, not a single crease on her clothes. Make up still on. NOT a scratch on Rudra. Not a sign of a struggle anywhere. So she was raped? Get her to a doctor and let us see if that hymen (she has not done it with Abhay) is still instact or if there are any male bodily fluids and get them tested with Rudra's. Seriously, is this the BEST these people can offer? What kind of audience do these writers think they're catering too? We have brains here. Quit insulting us. You'd think these people came from some paindu village in a part of India where they hadn't even heard of any level technology or medical knowledge?

Frankly speaking this show is an embarassing mess to watch. Sure we've got some "drama" of the worst kind going on but it reeks of stupidity. You should leave your brains at home when you watch Sangani otherwise they will end up in the gutter.
Edited by Laila2009 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I agree.It is now a bad copy of Aitraaz.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

OK, so apparently Rudra has taken advantage of Pihu.  WOW, she manged to get herself straightened up after Rudra took her. She walks confidently, not a single crease on her clothes. Make up still on. NOT a scratch on Rudra. Not a sign of a struggle anywhere. So she was raped? Get her to a doctor and let us see if that hymen (she has not done it with Abhay) is still instact or if there are any male bodily fluids and get them tested with Rudra's. Seriously, is this the BEST these people can offer? What kind of audience do these writers think they're catering too? We have brains here. Quit insulting us. You'd think these people came from some paindu village in a part of India where they hadn't even heard of any level technology or medical knowledge?

Frankly speaking this show is an embarassing mess to watch. Sure we've got some "drama" of the worst kind going on but it reeks of stupidity. You should leave your brains at home when you watch Sangani otherwise they will end up in the gutter.

for your information, P has consummated her marriage with her husband so forget about the hymen evidence!
Don't forget that it's an indian soap so!!!
uswah thumbnail
I agree with u CV,s of this show think they showing us some lala land secenes 😡and we r clap for them doing this 🤣but we r smart then u 😈
Plz guys use some brains and not copy al the stories in one script its look its like a big mess🤪
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uswah

I agree with u CV,s of this show think they showing us some lala land secenes 😡and we r clap for them doing this 🤣but we r smart then u 😈

Plz guys use some brains and not copy al the stories in one script its look its like a big mess🤪

i agree with you sangini is total waste they can close it. ðŸ˜¡CVS dont have brain ,sense and dont know how to write script. married woman ko ise  pagal no ego woman should not do this. and additi pl sambalo leave sangini otherwise you lose your brain also. 
arima2010 thumbnail
your post looks more vulgar than what pihu accused rudra of. whats with this hymen and body fluid mention? lets keep decency and discuss sensitive issues in a well manner. somethings are better left unmentioned or its better just being hinted upon, even in a court of law such documents are handled confidentlially without hurting the victim. i agree with the bad and repeated script part. Edited by arima2010 - 13 years ago
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

for your information, P has consummated her marriage with her husband so forget about the hymen evidence!

hm...when did this happen..............well anyways. Yes, these would be logical ways to find out the truth or factual ways. It would involve police and research and so forth.  However, we are dealing with a family problem, a girl that is treated like a  daughter and a drunk man. So, what can u do. Its her word against his. Well, lets see what happens.........u never know maybe it will go to the extent u stated.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i;m a little confused by your post Laila....the whole thing was a drama that pihu, RR, and the older son ratnesh (good name for him) planned.  Rudr didn't do anything of any kind to pihu...didn't u watch the whole epi?  she pretended he did something, staged some pictures etc.    it is not as if the CV's were trying to make us the viewers think that went on...  i don't get your post. 

(additionally, it was obvious she went past the planned drama and tried to seduce him.  but...Rudr was alert enough to reject her...which brought absolute fury on pihu's part, and probably why she went so crazy downstairs ...she even said "how dare he push her away for a common woman like gauri." )

there is a whole class/cast & racial issue to this story...which will without question be victorious in the right way... i have the confidence in the outcome...same as gauri   😊
Edited by naava - 13 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Darine1980

She did? When did that happen? I;ve watched pretty much every episode - what EXACTLY happened to suggest this took place?

Just because it is an Indian soap does that mean we're supposed to accept the garbage fed? Is that the criteria of all Indian soaps - stupid is as stupid gets?
Edited by Laila2009 - 13 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Laila, it happened as she first phoned Rudr, where she told him she cant see him G etc., after that she and Abhay consummated.