Now Bebo is being foolish !!!

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It is very normal for Bebo to get worried for Ria ( after all she has treated her like a daughter)...
BUT it was very abnormal of Bebo to ignore Amrit ( regarless of his intentions ...). And it was abnormal coz of obvious causes. Bebo knows that Amrit is sick or something is wrong with him. She also knows that since he came , he never even smiled at her.

And today... Today he has decorated the room for u, he is trying to come near u... Atleast give him some positive response, atleast khul kr smile to karo...

Aren,t u happy to see your Amrit in this manner ? I hope Bebo still loves Amrit more than anyone in this world ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am SHOCKED...what bebo just did, how rude???? this is what she wanted right, and now when she is getting what she has been waiting, she just ruined everything. arghhhhhhhh...bebo what u did. now this isn't fair at all. i didn't expected this at all. i know amrit wasn't doing anything with his heart, but still u should have give him some positive response.
awww bebo tone ye kia kya? and upar se sone pe suhaga Arjun called at the time 😑arghhhhhhhhhhhh.... now i don't feel sorry for either bebo or amrit now i feel sorry for US,😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 ye loog hamare har sapne ko toor rahe hai, kabhi amrit to kabhi bebo to kabhi CV's. sabko shayad humse hi dushmani hai.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Bebo Is Acting Foolish. I Understand Why She Care For The Kid , But Now Hiding It From Amrit Is Not A Good Response For Bebo Life

If She Tell Him The Story And If He Doesn't Believe It Another Story But She Has To Truth To Him For Her Life With Amrit.

What Will Amrit Come Useful For Them By Helping Ria From Vijender Bez Vijender Is Well-Wisher For Amrit Right
Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago
Ambofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: juhuti

i am SHOCKED...what bebo just did, how rude???? this is what she wanted right, and now when she is getting what she has been waiting, she just ruined everything. arghhhhhhhh...bebo what u did. now this isn't fair at all. i didn't expected this at all. i know amrit wasn't doing anything with his heart, but still u should have give him some positive response.
awww bebo tone ye kia kya? and upar se sone pe suhaga Arjun called at the time 😑arghhhhhhhhhhhh.... now i don't feel sorry for either bebo or amrit now i feel sorry for US,😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 ye loog hamare har sapne ko toor rahe hai, kabhi amrit to kabhi bebo to kabhi CV's. sabko shayad humse hi dushmani hai.

U r rite Afee... hum hi shaid sab se barey foolish hain to watch the show n expect some gud...
This was sort of another 5th SR wasted.... Angry
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambofan

U r rite Afee... hum hi shaid sab se barey foolish hain to watch the show n expect some gud...
This was sort of another 5th SR wasted.... 😑

haan yaar shayad hami sabse bare bewakoof hai yaar,
OMG 5th wasted SR's arghhhhhhh, lets how many more SR gonna be wasted😑
i have no expectation from this show now, i always expected good but in return always got bad, so no more good expectation from these CV's. 😑
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was soooooooooooooooo sad😭 that i wished 2 give bebo a tight slap. i know bebo is worried abt som1 but it's not the way 2 bhave with ur loved 1.😑 how could u stepped over it?😑😑 & what's the profit u took the flowers after stepping over it.πŸ˜• amrit has seen u crushing his flowers n when u took it amrit wasn't here.πŸ˜’ If u have some probs u can pacify amrit by some sweet talk .😳

Can u think bebo how much he is hurt?  😑😑😑
😑
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdoll

I was soooooooooooooooo sad😭 that i wished 2 give bebo a tight slap. i know bebo is worried abt som1 but it's not the way 2 bhave with ur loved 1.😑 how could u stepped over it?😑😑 & what's the profit u took the flowers after stepping over it.πŸ˜• amrit has seen u crushing his flowers n when u took it amrit wasn't here.πŸ˜’ If u have some probs u can pacify amrit by some sweet talk .😳

Can u think bebo how much he is hurt?  😑😑😑
😑

Sdoll not only amrit is hurt, bebo ne hamein bhi hurt kia hai, i was really hurt when bebo stepped on the flowers. it broke my heart.πŸ’”
ganga16tr thumbnail
bebo wants to get herself killed. i mean amrit was testing her... if he got a possitive reaction from her, then maybe he would have been more careful with her and maybe wouldnt want to kill her...but now he will just want to hurt her even more... how stupid can bebo get! bewakoof! and then the bit were amrit was stroking her cheeks at the start, she said amrit not now! what the hell! bebo seriously, forget ria for 5 minutes and give those 5 minutes to amrit! is that to much to ask for... then at nights shes sneaking out! what is this bebo! stupidity! nothing more than that! i seriously dont blame amrit for wanting to kill her!
Ambofan thumbnail
Yes Ganga, I completely agree with u as per the episode. I mean wat's this ??? Nai Amrit abhi nai... For godsake, u have met ur hubby after so many months, and u r telling him NO !!! Or itni raat mein Khanna house jaa kr bethnay se Ria waapis to nahi aa jaye gi na ???
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
ganga and alju completely agree wid u guys, now bebo is being soo foolish, this time i won't blame amrit at all, and if amrit wants to kill bebo then he right too, apni wife ke aise behavior ko dekh kar any hubby would want to kill, now bebo is making amrit believe on what viju told him about bebo. hope somehow the truth come out, i don't know how but now amrit really needs to know the whole truth at any cost.