Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ambofan

I think there actually is some other issue. If we notice the CVs are simply avoiding a AmBo romantic track and are always trying to put some other obstruction in between, may be its bcoz Shiv n Anuj dont realy wanna work up together really close. I know I hav said this before too but kuch daal mein kaala hai zror...

i agree wid u alju, there is some problem, something is going on yaar, instead of concentrating on AmBo they r always bringing up some stupid things. WONDER why???? kkoi na kkoi baat to zaroor hai, is uncle ji really giving any problem or something, if he is really then i will again request him to not do this, it may harm shiv's future. i wonder if we ever gonna get to see AmBo sweet moments or not, we'r not hoping or asking for much. hope they understand.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lakshmin42

If CV's don't know how to clear the mess let they at least visit the SLB Forum once. Here they could find plenty of ideas how to get rid off all the mess within no time.

OMG u guys r right, they have messed things so badly that now they don't know how to clear up all these mess, and lakshmi i agree wid u, CV's MUST visit IF, they will get the solution of their problems.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ sdoll, I know we never demand too close scenes from AmBo but as the other dramas show frank hugs and scenes between the lead couple, SLB is also suppose to show them to remain in the race. But SLB never brings any such opportunity in the story of the show to focus more on AmBo. And about them being frends, we have already followed all the articles and news about their cold fight and reconciliation. So they are may be just back to having a very normal relationship as co-stars and nothing more than that at all. I donno if both are still comfy enough.

@ Afee, thanks for agreeing dear.