Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vijayam

She may hide the fact that Raghu is the father...cvs are capable of doing such things...

oh no i dont think anyone would believe her after this exposure,
not even her parents,

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

oh no i dont think anyone would believe her after this exposure,
not even her parents,

okay..😊 lets hope today we get see some  veecha romance..

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yes this week there has not been much of veecha romance, pls aaj romance chahiye
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Aditi , ur forgetting more powerful person who can make veer babu live and die with taps ........... no no not nani its

MAI, she will kick taps out but when she will be back with proof she will do aarthi and make veer accept her ............

If that was the case, she would have done that already.  And even though she did not like Veer marrying Ichcha, she has not forced Taps on him. She is only interested in the baby and not in having Tappu as her bahu. So later if she feels that Taps was really pregnant with Veer's child, she would try to get that child only.
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

Raghu will come and claim to be the father after she is kicked out of B house, thus clearing Veer's name and so Mai cannot imagine it to be Vansh's rebirthπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. Otherwise why has Raghu been introduced again in the story? I had thought that they would show Sid as the father in a flashback when he was blackmailing her with Vansh's suicide cd. Poor guy, he really loved Taps and now he is languishing in jail while she is roaming free and living luxuriously.

@bold Raghu can do this to protect Taps and keep her with him but does that mean he is saying the truth? 

I am one of those who hates the idea of Tapasya being pregnant with Veer's child or even the concept of Vansh rebirth thru her πŸ˜‘ so I wud like the child to be Raghu's but his character is such that he may say the child is his to get Taps or protect Taps. And Taps deserves the first not the later if u cud get my meaning.

dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If Taps need to be exposed and the real pregnancy has to come out in the coming week that means Veer has lot of work on his hands  so no time for romance πŸ˜­
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamz12

@bold Raghu can do this to protect Taps and keep her with him but does that mean he is saying the truth? 

I am one of those who hates the idea of Tapasya being pregnant with Veer's child or even the concept of Vansh rebirth thru her πŸ˜‘ so I wud like the child to be Raghu's but his character is such that he may say the child is his to get Taps or protect Taps. And Taps deserves the first not the later if u cud get my meaning.

We do not know much about Raghu's character from what they have shown till now, but he does not seem to be a very scrupulous character. They can turn the tables either way. If they are planning to improve Taps and make her +ve, then they can show him protecting her and she gets a guy who truly loves her. But if they want to show him as a grey- shaded character, they can show in a flashback how he took advantage of a drunk Taps or had a fling with Taps's consent, if they want to show Taps as a rebel. Anyway they have ruined the story so much that nothing will shock us any more. If they show it as Veer's child, they will definitely lose TRPs.
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
is there any veecha scene today
dinapandey thumbnail
Icchha looked awesomely beautiful today 😊
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

how will she use it against veer,
amyways veecha will be together, no matter what
lets forget abt tappu, iccha will be pregnant soon😊

I agree.............how will she use it against Veer??????????? Right now anyway everyone thinks she is expecting Veer's child so it will just be like a re-run of  what I feel has been 1000 episodes............. Mai will have to restart her Vansh act all over again🀒🀒............it will give her something to do while Veer and Ichcha go along merrily discussing their future.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†