well done ................ superb🤪
misty_drastifan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i do agree with you
well done ................ superb🤪
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sksg:  Fantastic analytical review of the episode with keen detailing of the flaws.  Enjoyed it👏
🤣
'Have we ever ever lied, been unjust, dishonorable,disobedient, disloyal, to gain our priorities', 'let her/him who has no such flaws throw the first stone'......

Hey Sk hon, I'm sure Nissar and his torpedo writers are not without brilliance.  They want to just bring out the sentimentality, melodrama and charactersitic display of emotions that are relevant to "soaps" which take priority over logical brain, intellectual rut and organized structured thinking... Guess they also once and for all want to be "BINDAAS". And probably they get tickled to improve when they read honest fan posts.

We still enjoy watching GEET HSP cause of 2 very brilliant actors and we hit the next day with 'Maan and Geet' sunshine in our hearts.

Cheers.
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well said....🤣.🤣🤣🤣🤣..thanks to our CV's we will have many more such sensational news to talk about😊
dailysoap0510 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sksg

1) Medical technology has advanced so much that the doctors can now save a 3 month old fetus  at the expense of losing its mommy dear.

2) Modern washrooms are fitted with steam making machines that generate steam at high temperatures and the control is outside the bathroom. These washrooms are apparently not fitted with any exhaust fans or other means of ventilation.

3) Latest cars are so sensitive that they break down up on hitting nothing more than a small rock.

4) It is faster to push a car to a mechanic than to call for one on a cell phone.

5) One can reach a hospital faster by sitting in a broken down car being pushed to a mechanic shop rather than by calling for a cab on a cell phone.

6) Patient exposed to excessive steam at high temperature displays all symptoms of dehydration and overheating except for the more obvious burns.

7) In Delhi, doors are made by thinking that they can be broken down with a single kick in times of emergency.

8) People have become so open minded these days that they take time for having romance even when near and dear ones are in critical condition.

😆😆😆Sksg, u made me laugh so much. thanks dear, i really required this type of thread as i was having a tough time at work and since morning i am depressed.
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very well daid dear.yesterday the cvs had gone bonkers.

AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is called creativity;-) Even i was laughing when i 1st heard either mother or child talk:-) her pregnancy isnt even visible uptill. How can they even think so, n ambulance part 2, where were msk s wonderful cars;-)
Mounchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aala!!! u r tooo gud 😉

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
could i agree more.........🤣