Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sksg

Can someone tell me what happened to Geet's cell phone? Why did she not take it with her into the washroom? She could have then called her Maan Sir for help immediately no?

like no cc cam in maan's bedroom similarly no cellphone in washroom...................
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja83

like no cc cam in maan's bedroom similarly no cellphone in washroom...................

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

These guys should seriously rethink about their precautionary measures.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
dey believe in prevention but still dey have to go 4 cure....................................
avidity_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ha..ha..ha... Very funny.. But if you start seeing Logics on all these serials then we should leave watching such serials.... He..he..he...
sksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: avidity_2002

Ha..ha..ha... Very funny.. But if you start seeing Logics on all these serials then we should leave watching such serials.... He..he..he...

This serial has been comparatively more logical till date. So, I think it is OK to sometimes take a jibe at CVs when they take cinematic liberty because we can also sometimes exercise our "Crazy Fan Liberty".
sksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja83

dey believe in prevention but still dey have to go 4 cure....................................

they can't escape the cure ka lure for sure.
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Also, how many of you have a washroom with a glass door or window in it?

How scandalous! lol

I guess its good for our romantic couple... no privacy 
Awesome partner. Looks like you are on a roll. Well you missed out that modern day restrooms don't need complete privacy. A through and through door is a must! And today we know for what....see everything has a reason.

Anyhow, since I heard the forum is filled with mockery or negativity, I'll give in some food for thought.
- Maan said steam khula reh gaya hoga. So it indeed is a spa room too.
- Brij set the temperature to 75 degrees C but I doubt it reached the limit in such a short time. Even before it could reach the limit, Geet fainted because of the steam, Maan came and brought her out of the room. So I don't see any reason for burns.
- I really liked the music when Maan walks away after tying the taveez. It's the same one when Maan walks away from Geet to go to dargah in the outhouse.
- Annie's accusations to Arjun will probably make him wonder what his sister has done. He has clearly fallen for Annie and I don't think he will let her walk away just like that. That's why he decided to go after her...even after she spoke ill about his sister. Why would he do that if he didn't get her the benefit of doubt?
- OK I REALLY like A and A's music. It is hot!
- Arjun's car being broke can be a cause of the stone, and can be not. It could be similar to how Maan's car broke in HP 2 track after they just became friends.
- Even with the whole decision making being an illogical thing, Maan's pain in the precap shot right through my heart. GC is bloody brilliant.

On the lighter side:
- When Brij was self talking after Maan took Geet to the doctor, I was wondering what if Nakul overhears him. Nakul could be a star for parda fashing Brij. ⭐️
- In less than a month's time, these A and A are talking about being in each others lives. It's a wonder. I wish Maan ne Annie ka jootha khaya hota toh Maan-Geet ko ek hone mein itne mahine nahi lagte..🤣
- It's not a wonder that Arjun can push the car, I wonder how can he push it from the side. Don't people usually push from behind? 😕

OK I see Poo glaring at me for writing such a take after spending the whole day making fun, so I'm running away.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
dol................................

cool u r d first one who brought some answers otherwise we r here making a questionarre.......................😆

but d intensity of steam was so much and could have caused burns na..................

arjun is  a side character so does everthing from side................................🤣🤣
sksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Awesome partner. Looks like you are on a roll. Well you missed out that modern day restrooms don't need complete privacy. A through and through door is a must! And today we know for what....see everything has a reason.

Anyhow, since I heard the forum is filled with mockery or negativity, I'll give in some food for thought.
- Maan said steam khula reh gaya hoga. So it indeed is a spa room too.
- Brij set the temperature to 75 degrees C but I doubt it reached the limit in such a short time. Even before it could reach the limit, Geet fainted because of the steam, Maan came and brought her out of the room. So I don't see any reason for burns.
- I really liked the music when Maan walks away after tying the taveez. It's the same one when Maan walks away from Geet to go to dargah in the outhouse.
- Annie's accusations to Arjun will probably make him wonder what his sister has done. He has clearly fallen for Annie and I don't think he will let her walk away just like that. That's why he decided to go after her...even after she spoke ill about his sister. Why would he do that if he didn't get her the benefit of doubt?
- OK I REALLY like A and A's music. It is hot!
- Arjun's car being broke can be a cause of the stone, and can be not. It could be similar to how Maan's car broke in HP 2 track after they just became friends.
- Even with the whole decision making being an illogical thing, Maan's pain in the precap shot right through my heart. GC is bloody brilliant.

On the lighter side:
- When Brij was self talking after Maan took Geet to the doctor, I was wondering what if Nakul overhears him. Nakul could be a star for parda fashing Brij. ⭐️
- In less than a month's time, these A and A are talking about being in each others lives. It's a wonder. I wish Maan ne Annie ka jootha khaya hota toh Maan-Geet ko ek hone mein itne mahine nahi lagte..🤣
- It's not a wonder that Arjun can push the car, I wonder how can he push it from the side. Don't people usually push from behind? 😕

OK I see Poo glaring at me for writing such a take after spending the whole day making fun, so I'm running away.

Trust you partner to try to get back some logic.

To be honest, I was too much cut up by Maan's pain and hence made this post in an attempt to steer clear of emotional pains and try to get some laughs at the expense of some seemingly glaring bloopers.