Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
suvi wat r u doing i dont like this part i mean be nice to dutta yaar

WHAT IS THIS SUVI HOW CAN U HV A DAUTHERI MEAN HOW CAN NAKU HAS A DAUTHER SRS U RUINED THE STORY YAAR CHAPPALS R COMING THEY R IN THEIR WAY U'LL GET THEM SOON

vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
suvi.. naku the monkey.. loved it.. and dutta., wow!!

what??? naku has a daughter.. no no no chapals for u.. this kinda makes the story interesting.. i think that she is dreaming.. bout this............. the daughter is real, but not alive😔 gosh i hope not. that is unfair.. dear..
Edited by vikaluvsmish - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iluvltsl

suvi wat r u doing i dont like this part i mean be nice to dutta yaar

What do you mean be nice to Dutta? I will have TaSha scene in next update so chill kar.....
and about the daughter....thoda sa intezaar karo
and just chilll!😆 I know what I am doing with the story...trust me😳 so pls no chappals!
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikaluvsmish

suvi.. naku the monkey.. loved it.. and dutta., wow!! thanks

what??? naku has a daughter.. no no no chapals for u.. this kinda makes the story interesting.. i think that she is dreaming.. bout this............. the daughter is real, but not alive😔 gosh i hope not. that is unfair.. dear.. hmm you'll have to wait and find out waise out of all the possibilities, I am surprised that no one asked me about the most obvious thing..well I guess it is obvious to me since I know it😆

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
I will update as soon as I finish writing......and I will definitely give you guys a TaSha scene😊
kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

I will update as soon as I finish writing......and I will definitely give you guys a TaSha scene😊

waiting waiting waiting! 
Ruya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Suvi u better had give us a Tasha scene or else 😡
And by d way I was listening 2 some songs I haven't heard in a while when I heard dis 1 I thought it was perfect 4 ur FF
Ronan Keating :Life is a rollercoaster
Sorry cudnt upload d link
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: santudi81

@Suvi u better had give us a Tasha scene or else 😡 well, it is only going to be them talking since I cant have them touching each other just yet😉
And by d way I was listening 2 some songs I haven't heard in a while when I heard dis 1 I thought it was perfect 4 ur FF
Ronan Keating :Life is a rollercoaster ooh I will try to find it and listen to it...thanks😊
Sorry cudnt upload d link its ok

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Life's a Rollercoaster: Part 10
Happy New Year! Even though I have already shown you the dhamaka....if there was any questions in your mind, possibly the have been cleared in this update

I smiled and got out of the car.
That's when I realized what I had done. What if he went back to the office? There was a meeting in the evening, and if he arrived too early, then Tina might be suspicious. And he obviously won't lie to her, and I would be the one to get the lecture. I turned around and opened the door of the car.
"Do come in, have a cup of coffee"
"Er, okay, I know the address. You go, I will come"

Since when did this girl have the power to play with my emotions, making me feel disappointed in one second and elated the next? She poked her head into the car, inviting me to have a cup of coffee. I told her to go, I needed some time, to park the car in a decent spot, as well as to ponder over Nakusha. She has a peculiar personality, with different layers, shades of grey as well as white. This mysterious personality is what intrigues me, my curiousity about her character is what draws me towards her. I want to know her, I want to know why she is the way she is, I want to know her different traits, the different Naku's I had seen. One is timid and shy, almost angelic, the creature I had seen lying in the bed that night, the person that I long to see but instead I usually see a Nakusha who is bold, hot-headed, stubborn, yet her eyes reflect something dull, the same dullness that is in the eyes of Tina and Priya. There is something behind that boldness that awes me, nearly compels me to reach further and find out what it is. 
She had left the door open for me, I realized. I stepped inside, to see the house in a much better condition that I had seen it in before. She put the cup of coffee on the table and sat down, without the assertiveness in her eyes that I had seen that night when she had instructed me to 'Drink'. 
"Won't you have some?" I asked, sipping the coffee. She wasn't a bad cook.
"No, I..not now"
"Oh" Should I ask her? 
"Nakusha...can I ask you something?"
I noticed her body tense, she held her breath before letting it out with a slight sound. She had probably guessed what I wanted to ask "Yes?"
"Nakusha, we have avoided talking about that night, but I...just wanted to make sure that everything was well. I mean.." What should I say, I didn't want to interfere in her personal life, but I really wanted to know why she had been in that state.
"Dutta, I appreciate that you are asking about me, and let me assure you that I am perfectly fine. That night...it was a slipup, a mistake. I am terribly ashamed and embarrassed about that....the nights incidents are still unclear in my mind, so I am really sorry if I had cause you any inconveniences."
"No..it wasn't your fault. Every person has the right to let everything out, to do what they want to, to be free"
"What do you mean Dutta? Do you think I am trapped?" Her bottom lip started to quiver, and she batted her eyelashes, more to stop tears from falling than to flirt with me.
"Nakusha...no. I wasn't referring to you when I said that. I..." I stared at her blankly, as she gulped and took the empty cup of coffee from me. 
"I am sorry for upsetting you. Really sorry." I had gone too far. I was only her client, and it wasn't my business to ask her about her personal life. 
"Bye Nakusha."
"Bye Dutta" She seemed relieved and smiled, hesitantly.
With a wave of my hand, I stepped out of her house.

Izzy had already cleaned the house, and left for her lunch break. I threw my bag onto the sofa and made the coffee as fast as I could. He came inside and sat down on the sofa just as I put the cup on the tray, ready to serve. I made myself comfortable on the chair, after putting the tray on the table. I felt uncomfortable under his curious, inquiring gaze.
"Won't you have some?" he asked. I didn't want to tell him that I was sacrificing caffeine for a week, as Tina had found out from Izzy how much tea and coffee I drank daily.
"No, I..not now"
"Oh" 
"Nakusha...can I ask you something?" Oh no! Just what I had dreaded, he would ask me about that night. God, please, no! How humiliating!
 "Yes?"
"Nakusha, we have avoided talking about that night, but I...just wanted to make sure that everything was well. I mean.." 
I tried to calm myself down. He was only being polite, being friendly. But wasn't it a bit too friendly? I didn't want to tell him about the problems of my life.
"Dutta, I appreciate that you are asking about me, and let me assure you that I am perfectly fine. That night...it was a slipup, a mistake. I am terribly ashamed and embarrassed about that....the nights incidents are still unclear in my mind, so I am really sorry if I had cause you any inconveniences." I tried to be formal.
"No..it wasn't your fault. Every person has the right to let everything out, to do what they want to, to be free" To be free? Was I not free? Why did I think that when he said this, he was talking more about himself than me?
"What do you mean Dutta? Do you think I am trapped?" I was on the verge of tears, and I blinked furiously to stop them from falling down.
"Nakusha...no. I wasn't referring to you when I said that. I..." 
"I am sorry for upsetting you. Really sorry." I looked at him warily, wondering whether he would ask more questions. I gulped, as if swallowing away the sadness, making it stay inside, to stop it from coming out, and took the now-empty cup of coffee from his hands.
"Bye Nakusha." He had gotten the hint, thankfully. I tried to hide the relief from showing on my face.
"Bye Dutta"
I don't want to cry today, not when Baji was going to come. I wouldn't let old memories spoil this day. Izzy would wash the dishes and prepare Baji's room, I wanted to cook the food. Yes, I would prepare a feast for my brother. I smiled as I rummaged through the cupboards, looking for the recipe book.
_

I tried to keep a straight face as Senior Patil talked to Tina. Some one rescue me. I had the urge to stuff cotton into my ears as he droned on and on about the benefits of helping his political party campaign. Why would he want to campaign in Australia? Or perhaps he had heard about Tina building a branch of Mehra Industries in India, and wants her to campaign over there or something. Hell, who cares? Even the fly crawling on the chair beside me seemed more interesting than Senior Patil.
After finally finishing his speech, Senior Patil left with his son, who looked just as bored as me, but had his means of entertainment in the form of an iPod. I tried not to feel envious, as he moved his head in time to the music. Jerk! Does he think he rules the world?
"Tina, hurry up! We have to get Baji, remember?" I asked her. I didn't want to be late.
"Acha baba, I am coming!" She finally packed everything up and grabbed her bag. 
"Come on!" she said, walking out of the room.
"Tina?"
"Mmm?"
"Tina, what's up?"
"The sky...."
"That's dry"
"Hmm, it is. Everything is dry, it hasn't rained in ages."
Her nonchalant attitude made me want to strangle her.
"Tweetu! I know something is wrong, and you have to tell me"
"Later" she waved her hand in the air, as if brushing away my inquiries. What is wrong with her? She has been acting like this for 2 days.
"Fine, later" I sat in her car and didn't talk to her for the entire ride, pouting like a child. She didn't seem to care.

She bought a hot chocolate from the cafe, as I asked the receptionist which room Baji stayed in.
"Tina, you go to room 56, its on the 2nd floor."
"What about you?"
"I need to freshen up, I will be back soon"
"Ok"
I rushed to the toilets, and splashed my face with water. I knew that I was going to cry when I saw Baji, I hadn't seen him in nearly two years. I wiped my face with a tissue before walking as fast as I could to his room.
He looked mature, wise, even in a t-shirt and jeans. I an up to him and hugged him. "Bhai!"
"Hold on, Naku. First I want to show you my surprise."
"Surprise?"
"Yes" He looked at me, and I caught a glimpse of the old mischievous twinkle in his eyes.
"No, I want to talk to you now, I will see the surprise later"
"Naku!"
"Fine, where is it?"
"In the balcony"
I looked around cautiously, Baji was known for his pranks. Finally, assured that this wasn't a ruse, I opened the french doors leading to the balcony.
The balcony seemed empty, but for a slight sucking noise coming from behind a box. I pushed it to the side, and gasped, shocked by the sight of the toddler in front of me. 
"Anu?!" What..? How...?
She looked up at me through the curtain of hair falling on her face.Sticking her thumb in her mouth, teddy in the other hand, she jumped in delight, causing her dark brown curls to bob up and down. She had a slight stain on her burnt orange flower-print sundress, but it could easily go unnoticed. She took her thumb out of her moouth and beckoned me closer, planting a kiss on my cheek. "Mumma!" she squealed.
"Anu..." I picked her up and kissed her cheeks, fiercely. I was seeing her after an entire year. My Anu...Anita. Suddenly, I felt the weight of what I had done. I put her down. "I am so sorry, Anita, so, so sorry" Clutching the child to me, I started sobbing. 
~Suvi

Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago