Wanted!....Update on page 3....

The_May_Rose thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#1
Okay I am back with another suchii (list😆)......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted....A.S.A.P....
Karishma - Lovingly known as the pagli of this forum....One of our most besharan members....Any opertunity and she would start her besharam thoughts with Beeni in the DT....Making me run for the ShaNak AT....Last heard her bother was getting married....Is the celebrations are over, the tell her to drag her self to the forum😆....
Nitya - ShaNak deewani to the highest degree....Leader of their appriciationg thread....Veteran of this forum.....Last know news was she was suffering from the flu....If you see hee kindly tell her to return home....And get well soon🤗.....
Veena - One of our dear Mods.....Absent on leave expected to return soon.....I know you are dying to unpack first Veeni, OCD mein hota hai.....Par forum duty calls honey😃......
Ranjini - Soft spoken and sweet member of the forum....Very creative and we she amazes us still with her siggies and VMs.....Please break you silence and return to the discussion once more😊.....
Manita - Great anaylisis and appreciation for Karan charms...Likened him to Shashi Kapoor and she was right....Please be more vocal as we miss you posts😊....
Manju - Regular member of the DT...Heard she was not well....Please point her back in the right direction if you see her😊.....
Nikita Di - Another dear Mod....Very busy at the moment hoping she digs her way out of work, before Friday😃.....
Sidra - Sahil's ( first Ashay) true deewani😆....Left the forum after he left the show....Returned for Priyanka and left after no show RaSam....Tell her they are back on track and the Mayanka thread is waiting for her....
Sehjal - Good comical mind....Has nice and fair views on what makes a show work....Veteran of RBO and fan of the Star One format.....No arguements to this, as long as the story works.....Your views are welcome and wanted.....
Shazia - Picture updater extraordianaire and regular of the DT....Lovely sense of humour too😃....
Jaya - We know you are still here, but we want more of you opinion posted on the forum....Love reading your posts....
Amrita (Amrita 2010) - Sweet regular of the DT and FF writer....If you are reading this, we miss you and your input to the daily discussion😊
Messages.....
Vandu - Hope your Gran's Birthaday went well...See you back in January😊.....
Ashiana - If you have some free time from work, would love you take on the show😊......
Sarita - Hope you are having a happy married life, would love to hear from you....
Maddy - Miss your writing and your posts....Came across some old threads and thought of you....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As my burthal mind remembers more, I will be updating the wanted list....😆
Edited by The_May_Rose - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

18

Views

1.8k

Users

9

Likes

70

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#2
plz guys come back we need u......................we miss u so much come back soon especially karish and vandu😭
Souma.N thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#3
Vandu is not coming back till 6th Jan.....!!!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Souma.N

Vandu is not coming back till 6th Jan.....!!!

Thanks for the info😊.....
garfield1209 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#5
Thanks May !! for the post ...
Please everyone come back..The 200th Epi around conner it all seems incomplete with you ..🤗
All of us have great memories lets relive it and have fun ...
-Manita- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#6

@ May.................cho chweeeeeeeeet of you darling to have made this post.........🤗🤗
when I read the topic title..........I thought you are offering a job or something.......😆😆😆.....

I am not as absent btw.😳.........as others listed with me.😆............I am quite here these days...😃.....

I miss Karishma, Veeni and Manju badly.......along with amrita.........and Jaya......

Can you please add amrita (amrita2010) and Jaya (JustJ) to the list................if you don't mind....

once again.........................muwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.......................for the topic......only you could have come up with this.......👏👏👏.....

love ya

The_May_Rose thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: rbo_fan


@ May.................cho chweeeeeeeeet of you darling to have made this post.........🤗🤗
when I read the topic title..........I thought you are offering a job or something.......😆😆😆.....

I am not as absent btw.😳.........as others listed with me.😆............I am quite here these days...😃.....

I miss Karishma, Veeni and Manju badly.......along with amrita.........and Jaya......

Can you please add amrita (amrita2010) and Jaya (JustJ) to the list................if you don't mind....

once again.........................muwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.......................for the topic......only you could have come up with this.......👏👏👏.....

love ya

😆....I really am a burthal, I just asked you if you are doing the live update in the DT.....Why did I give you a call-out😕......I have lost it.....I will add Amrita & Jaya....Jaya is around, she is running the 200 episode quiz and she is in the GOTW thread too😊....🤗
jyothi1989 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#8
yar dear missing u all form the forum a lot plzz come back soon an make teh forum wht it was before karishma darling missing u so much come back dear
The_May_Rose thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#9
Update....
Manita and Jaya were right here....And Veena has just posted and is on her way home😊......
-Veena- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#10
Awwww... Love the post May.. I am here.. Missed all of you alot.. more than the show.. sacchi mucchi.. Haven't watched once epi since i left US.. thanks for May.. Priya.. Teech.. Mani for updating me..
I am very disappointed in you guys for not taking care of KT .. and some machaar bites him and he gets Malaria!! Ufff.. wishing him a speedy recovery so we don't miss our Shaan too much!!!
Will be on full form from tomorrow.. Lovez to all.. and others Wanted please come by!!!..
@Manju.. hope you are feeling better!
Edited by -Veena- - 15 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".