Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I guess this is something which I have left for CVs..so far they have never become cheesy in romance b/w D and N. They dealt with FR in great style.. I loved Dutta's confession n love for Nakusha...so I would abstain to give my ideas on their SR. As I trust CVs will give us much better...I want it to happen when everything sets right b/w them, most importantly I want Dutta get over with Seema soon....😉😃
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

personally i wudnt wnt the SR to happen as yet...there's a lot tasha need 2 gt thru b4 reaching tht level...it shud feel natural n right wen it happens n nt forced into the show becos they r married n it needs 2 happen... like in pratigya, krishna n pratigya waited till they wer ready for it n thn consummated...

for now i wanna c thm building a strong relationship, esp wer naku communicates her feelings and thoughts to dutta, becos so far dutta has always tld naku everything and she has advised him bt naku in return has neva tld her feelings to dutta...i wud like 2 c thm build an understanding between one another which is needed as this is something thats hurt dutta that naku didnt trust him and tell him bt instead was able 2 tell baji (he hasnt said this bt m sure he thinks this becos he knws for a fact tht baji was the 1st to knw n the others onli cme 2 knw a day b4 the marriage)