maan did it ...he did it ...edited ....edited edit

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

maan did it ...  maan told the truth to annie ... hey it's happening the same way .... as i wrote earlier ... πŸ‘β­οΈ

luved the way how maan tought annie ... how she was blindfolded by her prejudice πŸ‘...(my mom wasπŸ˜• asking y is he doing it like that to annie ... y he wants her to fall in the pool ...

i said to my mom ... he is teaching his sis ...lesson ... as to not to keep eyes & every thing shut ... use ur brain ...)

hey now annie dear knows the kaala face of DEVIL Dev ...  😊

gud annie go & say sorry to ur bhabhi dear ... other wise we will not leave u samjhi tum annie 😑...

OMG .... geet Y R U opening up in front of arjun 😲..... u told him ur fears 😲... giving away ur weakness & maan's weakness😲 ... wht made u open up in front of a stranger .... 😲  cv's ... for a twist ... y did u do this ... y did u make her so vulnerable in front of arjun that she just opened up in front of him a total stranger to her ... 🀒😑 this is so not done ....🀒😑

actually i liked the scene after watching it again ... the conversation between geet & arjun was quite good ... he asked her to fight back for her love 😊... arjun unknowingly u gave her some courage to fight for her love so that was gud ... asking her to come out of her past is also gud ... so it was fine ... no probs ... if arjun uses geet's worries then it will surely proove tht he is as evil as his sister ...

maan u got arjun very correctπŸ‘ ... gud tht u told geet that he is NT's bro πŸ‘ ... gud geet shout & scold arjun ... ask his y did he trick u ...🀒😑 

oh god geet this time u r wrong geet ... believe maan 😑listen to him ... he is right 😊... arjun is evil 😑... he is fooling all of u ... with his acts ...😲 

geet don't give arjun a chance he is there to ruin every thing ...
now dadima also telling maan ... to give him a chance ... oh no  yeh kya ho rahan hain 🀒😑

maan u don't believe arjun ...keep an eye on him ...😊i know u will do ... for sure ... i have all my hopes on only  u ...

geet comparing maan to dev ----   edited from here .... just my views ... if u want u can disagree too ...

coming to say even i did not like her comparing to dev ....

but coming to think about it  ...don't u all think tht's normal human tendency ....

Don't u think so ... people always compare 2 siblings ... when 1 of them turns bad ...... cv's made geet also do the same ... & comparing NT & arjun we all did the same ... did not we ...

me & my eg.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but do read haa ...πŸ˜†

2 sisters are there ...

1sisters married life is not gud ...she is troubled a lot by her husband .... decides to leave him & leaves him ... divorces him ...

2nd sister husband is gud ... but still have some problems as it is a joint family ... & small tiny quarrels happen ... thn don't u think so ... her husband will not taunt her abt her sister ... saying that ur sister also did the same with her husband .... u 2 are doing the same now over here ...

see how the reflection of 1 siblings life always falls on the others ...

don't know whether u all will agree with me or not ...

so ... the cv's just showed the comparision between 2 brothers ... we know dev is evil & we don't like maan to be compared with dev ...

but tht's normal & people do it .... even the press did the same before maan & geet's break up ....

& over here geet said she has full faith in maan & maan is not at all like dev ... so she is saying that maan is not like dev
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
di Geet is doing the same mistake ... trusting someone blindly... Maan is super hero... love him as usual... and loved theway her confronted Annie...i think Annie and Maan will be keeping an eye on Arjun.. Maan will tell annie wat is bothering him... she will make Arjun understand wat has happened and set everything perfect btwn Maan and Arjun...
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nicely written, thats nice, i should calm down a bit, i am a bit upset, but i should calm down, things will get better soon thats for sure
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

nicely written, thats nice, i should calm down a bit, i am a bit upset, but i should calm down, things will get better soon thats for sure

thank u dear ...

kirti dear ... don't worry ... maan kis marz ka dava hain ... i hope i got the proverb correct ... whn maan is there y to fear ...

MAAN HAIN NAAπŸ‘πŸΌ ... so no fear 😊.....
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Geet nt only opened up in front of a stranger but compared Maan n Dev .....the worst lines............
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
wellllllllllllll....................
the epi has left me with mixed emotions.......πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

the andha wishwas part was good.......that annie trusts mk unstinchingly..........πŸ‘πŸ‘

the whole bhangra tpoupe was wasted...............no head or tail......🀒🀒🀒
annie/adi/pinky shud have got maaneet to dance with them......😑😑
it was like why the hell were they there?????????????😑😑
most imp romeo didnt maro chance on tasha...............n manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaa didnt get to line moro MK......that wud have been some scene............🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

now after annie revealed that mk did all this.....ansd maaneets sweet smile.....😍😍😍😍
I THINK geet shud try n make up to maan for her behavior.....not that she was wrong ...she was justified...just try to malke him happy n say thank you.......in a special way.................so that we can get one more hot hot sequence........hopefully better than mahiiii.....😍😍😍😍😍😍

the dance was good.amazing expressions by GC n DD but i felt that the aura(environment ) was missing....😲😲😲

anyways back to today.....
glad that geets trust is not damaged till now..........
n now arjun has heeard from geet her part....later at some pt he needs to realise tge right n wrong....😊😊😊😊

n our MSK is there to keep an eye na.....
u go MSK .u keep your eyes on arjun..............πŸ‘πŸ‘
WHILE I KEEP MINE ON YOUUUUUUUUU.............πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

di Geet is doing the same mistake ... trusting someone blindly... Maan is super hero... love him as usual... and loved theway her confronted Annie...i think Annie and Maan will be keeping an eye on Arjun.. Maan will tell annie wat is bothering him... she will make Arjun understand wat has happened and set everything perfect btwn Maan and Arjun...

u know arti ...coming to think abt it ....

if geet does not do it then who will do it ... i know we all are not liking it ... but wht to do ... the cv's need drama ... to show to the viewers ...

but very soon arjun's dark face will come in front of geet just like she came to know tht he is NT's bro in a jhatka ...

the same way she will know tht he is evil ... & wht his plans are ... very quickly ...

& hopefully annie helps maan ....
loved ur upd.
and i agree with all ur points.......
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

u know arti ...coming to think abt it ....

if geet does not do it then who will do it ... i know we all are not liking it ... but wht to do ... the cv's need drama ... to show to the viewers ...

but very soon arjun's dark face will come in front of geet just like she came to know tht he is NT's bro in a jhatka ...

the same way she will know tht he is evil ... & wht his plans are ... very quickly ...

& hopefully annie helps maan ....

annie is the oly hope to change Arjun and make things cut and rite... clear to him...some members are upset tat Geet compared relationship... but i think she oly compared te situationa nd the hearts... tat is Dev and Maan r bro's and one ruined her life and the ohter made her life...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Geet nt only opened up in front of a stranger but compared Maan n Dev .....the worst lines............

ritu ... coming to say even i did not like her comparing to dev .... tht's the reason did not even feel like mentioning in the post ... i know geet should not have done like that ... maan did not like it though .... whn she compared him ...

but coming to think about it ritu ... tht's normal human tendency ....

Don't u think so ... people always compare 2 siblings ... when 1 of them turns bad ...... cv's made geet also do the same ...

eg.

2 sisters are there ...

1sisters married life is not gud ...she is troubled a lot by her husband .... decides to leave him & leaves him ...

2nd sister husband is gud ... but still have some problems in joint family ... & small tiny quarrels happen ... thn don't u think so ... her husband will not taunt her abt her sister ... saying that ur sister also did the same with her husband .... u 2 are doing the same now ove here ...

so ... the cv's just showed the comparision between 2 brothers ... we know dev is evil & we don't like maan to be compared with dev ... but tht's normal & people do it .... even the press did the same before maan & geet's break up ....