Armaan's letter to 'Basket'

smiley_lizi thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#1

What comes on your mind when you listen to the word "Basket"? Leave our thoughts, think of Armaan. What he thinks when he takes the name "Basket"? Here is a letter from Armaan to Riddhima where he drew a "Basket" before writing the word "Basket". 😆

Thought to share it with you. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

2.8k

Users

11

Likes

43

Frequent Posters

SoniaSalman43 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#2
lol i can see lil cute basket 😃

love ittttt ❤️
sweetdesire thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#3

Awwww that was soooo cute yaar......Missing my Ammy and his Basket.....O god I really want those dayz back yaar......My Armaan's cute dimple☺️...Ridzy's blushes...their cute fights....their roothna and manana.....their love.....hoye oye😍......I want My DMG back..........😭

Edited by sweetdesire - 15 years ago
DigitalFortress thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#4
AAww the basket was so cute!!!!!Miss the old DMG days!!!!😭
manjha thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#5
OHGOD xD
i love that scene (:
its soooo cute <3
probably one of my favourite
KaSu and AR scenes :P
smiley_lizi thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: SoniaSalman43

lol i can see lil cute basket 😃

love ittttt ❤️

When I noticed that lil cute basket first time, a big smile like yours came on my face😃
Its so lovely ❤️😍
smiley_lizi thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Awwww that was soooo cute yaar......Missing my Ammy and his Basket.....O god I really want those dayz back yaar......My Armaan's cute dimple☺️...Ridzy's blushes...their cute fights....their roothna and manana.....their love.....hoye oye😍......I want My DMG back..........😭

Originally posted by: Kashjen05

AAww the basket was so cute!!!!!Miss the old DMG days!!!!Cry

Those are the golden days of DMG. I cherish those days and always will. Nothing can bring back the charm of those days.😍
Edited by laizu - 15 years ago
smiley_lizi thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

OHGOD xD
i love that scene (:
its soooo cute <3
probably one of my favourite
KaSu and AR scenes :P

This favorite scene has a cute basket in it .
It has made the scene more cute.😳
Edited by laizu - 15 years ago
caprigurl thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#9
Awww Man laizu that was so cute !
I never noticed !
The Creatives always Loved Armaan Riddhima and the Basket connection- hats off to them for coming up with cutest stuff for them :-)
smiley_lizi thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: caprigurl

Awww Man laizu that was so cute !
I never noticed !
The Creatives always Loved Armaan Riddhima and the Basket connection- hats off to them for coming up with cutest stuff for them :-)

Hey Ishi, 😃
Me too never noticed it before. Just yesterday I was trying to read the letter with the background dialougues of Armaan and noticed it. I found it as too cute and could not stop myself from sharing it with you all.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".