JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i loved that uv's blush poor guy 😭

Originally posted by: vik rocks

so there are chances for yuvsa coz our yuvi is going nuts for tapori vrinda🤪

this sounds like a melody to my ears 😆

these dickhead cvs are hellbent on neerdhya at the end 😡

as vrish said sandhya would never give him a chance coz she is like Robot Rajini 😆..acts according to what chip it has 🤣.....previously she had a program written for yuvraj & was loving yuvraj unconditionally 🤣...now she has a red chip with neeraj pragram on it ..so going gaga over him 😡 🤣 as if they were lovers for many yrs 😆.....  if she has human heart her love for yuvraj must still be lingering somewhere ðŸ˜³ even after knowing his evil side it would not disappear 😳..it'll be resurrected by seeing uv's present love 😛...she is behaving as if mrs.neeraj has come to act as mrs.yuvraj ðŸ˜†

Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love this show nowadays a lot!!!!!!!
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well guyz i don't know anything about the telegu version. i don't check the spoiler thread of RS.i guess u all discuss the telegu version there(i may be wrong though) & as per Vrish if it's true that neeraj was married there then here's serious trouble heading for the neerdhya fans coz if the hindi version is going to introduce a girl for neeraj then they might even get him married to her. who knows...maybe the telegu version made neeraj marry earlier & the hindi version will make neeraj marry now. so only yuvi will be left for sandhya...

btw when i saw yuvi blushing yesterday... he was damn cute. anywayz the serial is not showing neeraj nowadays so i've started to forget him & start liking yuvi though i thought previously he was a monster🤪 but at the end of the day yuvi today is all bcoz of his lovely mindblowing mother prabha's fantastic upbringing😈
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vik

The spoiler thread was first introduced by Fivr & approved by GM Shruti in order to prevent prior knowledge of events in the Telegu version from spoiling the enjoyment of the viewers of the Hindi version.  However, since then, the Hindi version had not only caught up w/, but overtaken the Telegu version, w/ the result that recent Telegu episodes have started resembling the Hindi one.  That said, the 2 have forked, and are different enough that one is free to post whatever is going on in the Telegu version, and it won't affect what's going on in the Hindi one, since the stories are different.

While this is still the only serial I'm currently watching, there are 3 things I'm not liking about it.  One is the treatment of Sarla, which is overdone.  The 2nd is Neeraj losing his voice & memory, and getting such shabby treatment in the hospital, and now ending up w/ Raghu-bhai's gang.  The 3rd is Sandhya taking her own sweet time w/ the Jagirdars, instead of bringing a speedy end to this, and re-joining her sisters, and in the process, Sunita telling her about how Neeraj loved her, instead of Neeraj doing it.  I first hated Yuvraj, & now Sunita, for that very reason - the only person who has any moral right to reveal to Sandhya his feelings for her is Neeraj himself, not that napunshak Yuvraj or that loser Sunita.  If the CVs can overnight change Sarla from a hero to a villain, I really want them to do the same to Sunita.
Vr15h thumbnail
As Vik noted, ever since Neeraj moved into Raghu-bhai's place, all he's doing is eating, and 2 of Raghu's men doubted that he'd know what to do for them.

I didn't exactly like Sandhya's moment w/ Neeraj's belongings yesterday.  Her love for Neeraj ought to be private, certainly w/ no Jagirdar as a kabab-mein-haddi, but Sunita coming into it just bothers me, just as Yuvraj telling Sandhya about when Neeraj started loving him did.  Neeraj has his own rights, and if I were in his place, I'd be reluctant to have anything to do w/ Sandhya after all I had thought of her was revealed to her by others.

P.S. At this point, since Neeraj is alive and likely to encounter Sandhya in Saturday's episode, methinks that diary might get discovered & destroyed as well.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Hope that tonight, Neeraj & accomplice ain't found guilty of the pickpocketing.  So I hope they fail to find Damodar, so that Gonzales can nab him instead of nabbing them
Vr15h thumbnail
So Neeraj has achieved his mission - he & his aide captured Damodar, & @ gunpoint, forced them to come along.

Wonder whether he'll successfully get Damodar to Raghu-bhai, or be intercepted.  Also, did Damodar manage to pickpocket 3 crores to cover his debt?
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
Subaru537 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can't wait for Neeraj to start kicking ass when he regains his memory.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well sandhya is in serious trouble now... only neeraj can save her... i guess... a heroic entry for neeraj to save his love sandhya... sounds filmi though LOL! 😆 just like gayatri brought back sandhya's eyesight, she has to find neeraj & bring back his voice too! go gayatri go LOL!!!!🤪