Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
welcome back kavya

we love ur pranks

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Don't worry, Kaabarz, I never take anything you write seriously 😈😆

JasX, any more such jokes, & you'll be sentenced to detention, w/ Kaabarz as your supervisor. 😆  All of Euclids axioms & postulates, chemical reactions, laws of physics, etc. you'll have to learn, and then apply to Sandhya, Yuvraj, Neeraj, etc. 😆

Vrinda, who's Sameena?

Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
what ............ kavya as my supervisor nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 😆

u called me JASx 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

i'm not gonna send u as uv's naukar......i'm uv now  (this is cute face of my dear uv)...i'm taking u to the woodsheds outside city & gag u there (this is also uv's face ðŸ˜†)

Vr15h thumbnail
Eh Chikne, apun ko kahan bhi le jao, aaplela shar phordega, phir kulti ho jayega!  Nei to 5 crore tukre Kaabarz se le kar Dheela kar!!! 😈🤣
JaZzs thumbnail
yeh chickne tho bada smart he 😎 ...har musibat ko ek raastha doondega 😆 ..chickne will start printing notes 😆 ..poore ke poore 5 crore fake currencies thenga 😈
Vr15h thumbnail
I think Sarla is a far better matriarch of this family than Prabha - good mom, good bhabi, good jethani (it was she who got DK reversed and saw to it that Sunita didn't have to do chores around the house)  And I don't buy her twist that she was using Sandhya when she helped her escape - that's the stupidest edit the CVs have made to the original plot that had Sarla so concerned about Sandhya after Neeraj's death that they had her write to Savita.

If Sunita wants to stay in her marriage, she should embrace Sarla as her malkin and act accordingly.  After all, unlike Sandhya, she doesn't owe anything to Gayatri devi, but she can persuade Sarla to make amends, maybe by turning in Yuvraj.  In return, they can work out w/ Sandhya how her father gets justice vis a vis Pankaj & DK.

While one would think that Pankaj would stay loyal to Prabha, I think that Yuvraj will turn on him, and he will be disgusted and switch to Sarla's side.  Sarla should also try and get DK & Sunita reconciled, and plan their next moves.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I think Sarla is a far better matriarch of this family than Prabha - good mom, good bhabi, good jethani (it was she who got DK reversed and saw to it that Sunita didn't have to do chores around the house)  And I don't buy her twist that she was using Sandhya when she helped her escape - that's the stupidest edit the CVs have made to the original plot that had Sarla so concerned about Sandhya after Neeraj's death that they had her write to Savita.

If Sunita wants to stay in her marriage, she should embrace Sarla as her malkin and act accordingly.  After all, unlike Sandhya, she doesn't owe anything to Gayatri devi, but she can persuade Sarla to make amends, maybe by turning in Yuvraj.  In return, they can work out w/ Sandhya how her father gets justice vis a vis Pankaj & DK.

While one would think that Pankaj would stay loyal to Prabha, I think that Yuvraj will turn on him, and he will be disgusted and switch to Sarla's side.  Sarla should also try and get DK & Sunita reconciled, and plan their next moves.

The problem is that if the CVs did this there would be no show. I think that the main reason this isn't happening is because of TRPs. I think that Sarla told Sandhya on purpose that she was just using her. At that time I felt that Sarla was just trying to get Sandhya to stop letting herself onto others so easily, but after that the CVs did something that made Sarla really so...um, I don't no, bad...I think....😕
Vr15h thumbnail
I agree that Sarla deserves to be punished for what she did to Gayatri's daughter.  But I don't agree that she deserves to be punished for being greedy about the property.  After all, while she & Pankaj had loyally served them, nothing had been done for her daughters.  Sure, they're studying now, but there has never been any stated goals of giving her daughters roles in running the Jagirdar empire, or even have fortunes associated in their names for them to either live independently, or to accompany them on marriage.  So Sarla doesn't deserve any punishment regarding the property, much less be treated worse than a serial killer like DK.

And I thought that Sandhya has no ambitions on that property - all she wants is to dispossess them so that they can go to jail.  That would have been achieved even had Sarla's plan worked, although she would have run into complications in trying to nail Pankaj.  Of course, it would then have been impossible to take Sarla to task for maligning Gayatri's daughters.  Incidentally, such an act on Sarla's part was in Yuvraj's interests alone, not Sarla's, so to say that she did this so that she could get her hands on the property was a lie.

Vr15h thumbnail
Oh, finally the Sandhya vs Sarla confrontation is over - today, after getting the 3rd degree from Prabha & Yuvraj, Sandhya privately reminded Sarla that she has no enemity against her (if after the way she treated her she had no enemity towards her, I'd hate to see how she acts against her enemies 😆  Besides what Sarla did in trying to secure the property in her name was more anti-Prabhavati than anti-Sandhya) since Sarla was neither involved in her father's death nor Neeraj's.  She then left Sarla, who didn't plot anything against her, but whose punishment of doing the chores remains.

Anyway, @ the end, Sarla managed to overhear Yuvraj & figure out that he's imprisoned DK in their farmhouse.  So in the precap to tonight, she tells Puru & others that DK has been murdered (since she overheard Yuvraj telling his henchmen not to call him, but to murder DK if he continues to bother them) and pulls out a bloody shirt.

I think what might happen is that Sarla might secretly make it to the farmhouse, get DK out & plot this, and then maybe come up w/ a new plot not against Sandhya but against Yuvraj.  One thing they might do is escape to Mumbai, contact Bhosle & reveal all that had happened & is happening.  Only thing - would Sandhya get in their way, or will she now focus instead on creating a new rift b/w Pankaj & the rest?  I wouldn't mind Pankaj being @ the receiving end, as opposed to Sarla.

I've written a bit about Sunita in the Neeraj thread.  On her, what bothered me the most was Sunita wanting to read Neeraj's diary.  Two things - since when do real men record their thoughts & feelings in diarys - that's something that only women do.  The 2nd - has Sunita ever heard of the concept of privacy?  She asks Sandhya for Neeraj's diary so that she can read it.  Looks like DK gave her the right punishment previously - this woman has nothing better to do then eavesdrop on other people, and come up w/ counter plots of her own.  For no reason, she's treating Sarla-bhabi as her enemy.  Geez, I'd really hate to have someone like her in my family.

Once the Jagirdars are busted, I'd like to see her leave the family, and go back to her maayka - I doubt that any family ought to be 'blessed' w/ her as a bahu.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago