Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

yeah Anu just switch on sony nd wait fr breaks...i'm s'ly high on dem...<333               i think its the 1st promo ive seen where dey revealed contestants including dere names lke sushant aapka manav etc.in montage also dey both were next to each other...

Hey Nisha, thanks for the info.๐Ÿ˜Š Was Anki in pink? Then it must be the inaugural episode. I live in US and dont have Sony. So have to rely on somebody to post promos online๐Ÿ˜”
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Anu Anky was wearing purple saree nd she was lukng sexyyy...i dunno whether its inaugral epi or nt bt i think it is jst intro of contestants..bt 1 thng cant wait fr jdj dey gonna rock the stage
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys here are the links to the JDJ recent Promo and Press Conference..

Sorry if it has been posted already

The promo has Anki in a purple saree and Sushant in a Silver jacket...and they both are likee finnee ;) lol

Promo:

The Press Conference doesnt have Sushi or Anki there...dont know why...but not all contestants are there...just some of them...

Press Conference:

devu

Edited by Armaan-KSG - 13 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail
@Devu:Thanks for sharing!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here is the Youtube link of yesterday's SBB ๐Ÿ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDl1G2afCKo[/YOUTUBE]

Today's SBB segment where press conference were shown of contestant,but Sushant and Ankita couldn't attend due to shooting.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xg0ipq_dehko-jhalak-ki-jhalak_shortfilms#from=embed&start=29
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks everyone for the links :)

Will update the 1st page later :D
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yayyyyyy I am here.๐Ÿ˜†
Saw the two promos featuring Sushant and Ankita
Manav was in white and black shirt and jacket. and was looking as dashing as ever, giving killing attidudes while dancing in promoโญ๏ธ
I tell you Sushant will win this competition, likh kar le lo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
This was for intro of contestants for promo purpose
I saw another segment of SBB, where Sushant was getting ready for intro in the first episode.

Ankita, She was looking gorgeous in the promo with that purple saree with silver embroidery, and offsleves blouse, what a relief.๐Ÿ˜†
I am a bit dissapointed why Anki is given saree, all other contestants are given stylish dresses, gowns, and Anki in saree giving company to Madhuri??
Even in her intro costume of the first episode she is give nav-vari saree, yes she looks superduper gorgeous in that attire, but its becoming quite repetitive. May be the production house always compells her as the zee ppl do.๐Ÿค”
( even my teacher use to compell me for this dance again and again, i felt very limited to this form, so I can understand Anki's situation.)

I really wish She gets some dhinchak dresses for the forthcoming episodes, which will show her variety in all kinds of dance.
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
One more thing, Sushant and ankita are going to compete each other but these two are in no mood to do it.๐Ÿ˜†
They are complimenting each other from the begining itself and will be asking for votes for each other. They are now even confusing me to select who is the better dancer amongst them, never saw such sporting contestants๐Ÿ‘
I wish Ankita v/s Sushant final of JDJ, maza aa jayegaa..........๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks devu, nishu for posting the videos.......๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sonii.. Hi5 on sushita.sushant was really lukng dashng even [email protected] even renukaji was wearing western attire den why anky all alone?maybe its anky's choice who knws
sensodyne thumbnail

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I need air to breathe *in hails and calm downs*

some one can pleasee make sig from these pleasee๐Ÿ˜ณ

http://jdj.setindia.com/

Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail