Which star's kids should become actors?- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

47

Views

6.1k

Users

28

Likes

27

Frequent Posters

P4O3PARCI4SMLBAL thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#41
*Debbie Downer moment*
None of them! I wish they will all fade into oblivion with random jobs. So, we can have a new range of newcomers who won't constantly blab about how so and so is his/her chacha, mama, bua, nani, padnani,etc. By next generation there will be too many intermingled generations in bollywood. It feels a little incest-y to me.
BOGVEWHLDAXD4O7P thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#42
karishma"s daugther and said 'son has the chance they are sooo cuteee
Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#43
I think Desu or someone pointed it out a long time ago that the baby in the picture isn't karisma's daughter. She looks way different from this.
I have a seen a grown up samira picture and it was posted here also. Here is a pic of karisma with daugther
FQDIZUCXC4CPULLQ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#44
Ibrahim Is So Cute And Aarav Samaira Soo Pretty
Abbyviv thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#45

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I think Desu or someone pointed it out a long time ago that the baby in the picture isn't karisma's daughter. She looks way different from this.

I have a seen a grown up samira picture and it was posted here also. Here is a pic of karisma with daugther



here's another pic of Samira



However, all the kids look cute.. especially Saif and Srk's sons.. Nysa got Ajay's evil look! but also very cute!
mz.jess thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#46
There all such adorable kids,
I dont even wanna think whats gonna happen to them if they enter Bollywood,
Aryan will have lots of expectations to meet up too poor kid, kind of like Abhishek B in that way
But I'm tryna imagine Nysa & Aryan together, thats exciting! haha
& I'd like to see the junior H-H's!
pria4ever thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#47

i can imagine the pressure Aryan Khan and Nysa Devgn would have to go thru if they are cast together in a movie😉...

honestly i feel bad for the star kids...reason being the expectations they have to carry on their shoulder...luk at Abhishek bachchan...

lhcj21 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#48
Abhishek is not as big as his father, but he is still doing okay for himself and is still a commendable actor. One person I really felt bad for is Esha Deol. Sure she was not as beautiful and successful as her mother, but still she had to deal with some hard criticism and negativity. I wish she had a better career. I liked Esha in Na Tum Jano Na Hum. She looked cute and acted well. I wished she did more movies like that.
Edited by lhcj21 - 15 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 4 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WhipCreamThong · 5 months ago

I think she can, but it seems there has been no major movie announcements in quite a while. What do you think?

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 4 months ago

https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/2053445739318260141?s=20

https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/2053445739318260141
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 5 months ago

Domestic nett

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 6 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2037211884634743125 Special mention - Deepika with 3 of those films, adding cause I watched all 3 of them in theater for...

https://x.com/i/status/2037211884634743125
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".