RSBP written update Dec 6,2010

deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi to all..........

For character sketch: - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1538018

For story of Rishton se badi pratha :- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1538886  ( No comments)

Episode starts with a building under construction and it's night time amreek,abhay and surbhi are at top of that building.amreek tells you can't hide anywhere in the city, all are searching for you.then abhay tells yes, so we have to leave city amreeek says not city ..you have to leave country amreek asks you both brought passports with you na..then abhay and surbi look at each other..(they lost their bags)

Amreek tells I have to do this also now, i have to arrange passports..And tells There is so much power in love.after seeing you(SurAb) . I  want to marry soon😳.(jaldi karo yar I want to see your love track too.😛.) and tells slowly if your brothers leave me alive.

Amreek tells I will bring food ..abhay stops by saying don't make your life risky(jo hona sab kuch  hogaya abhay 😉ab kyu rokh rahe ho).Amreek  gives a look and tells if not for you ,for surbhi bhabhi as she is pregnant and leaves..then starts lovely  back ground music abhay holds surbhi's hands..

Amreek brings food packets and is about to go into building ..but security guard of that building  stops him .amreek escapes from that guard and gives SuAb food packets..

Abhay sleeps on surbhi's lap and asks for sorry I forgot to arrange dinner for you surbhi says it's not a problem..abhay  tells I am saying sorry to my baby.. I shouldn't forget my baby and before our baby is born we should have our own house.👏(nice thought).

Ranvijay is searching for SurAb..and asks all the people who are there , about SurAb by showing their  photos one shopkeeper tells I say them and tells that they made a call too😲 Ranvijay asks where did they go? Shopkeeper tells the way..Ranvijay with his goons rushes..

It's morning time .SurAb at gunpoint(Ranvijay's  2 men found them)😲😲😲😲😲..they call Ranvijay and tell that they found SurAb...Ranvijay starts from his house .Surbhi is tied so that she is not able to talk ..abhay is shocked..surbhi tells she want to go down then the person tells till your brother come.. you both should be here only.

Then abhay tells she is your master's sister , let her go..one men goes with surbhi and other men is with abhay then abhay hits the person who is with abhay and surbhi is coming up with other person.abhay picks big brick and drops on that person's head👏👏(good job abhay)..abhay and surbhi rushes down.

Abhay and surbhi comes down running..mean while Ranvijay comes to the place and sees them😲😲 SurAb also see Ranvijay and starts running,Ranvijay in jeep follows them

Markandey ji calls and shouts Tribhhuvan ..that still he is not able to find them where as Ranvijay found them and tells still there is time abhay and surbhi should be caught by us first and cuts call markandey ji shouts at Vishnu that you are in house like girl doing nothing😆😆😆😆

Tribhuvan in car and Ranvijay in jeep come face to face really Ranvijay and Tribhuvan are so so so so so so stylish⭐️⭐️  I like them

Precap;- Amreek in Markandey's house Tribhuvan  tells that Amreek might be helping SurAb....SurAb may be in amreek's house..

NEW ARTICLE ON RISHTON SE BADI PRATHA:-

Rate the article and comment on that article...so that rishton se badi pratha rank will be improved

if u like my update hit like button

Deepika

Edited by deepika_fun - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranvijay.singh thumbnail
Wow nice episode....
I loved delhi Darshan
Thanx for the episode.
chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice why i feel that story is going too fast

secondly what ranvijay secret will turn story
deepika_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemestry

nice why i feel that story is going too fast

secondly what ranvijay secret will turn story

i 2 think the same yar...regarding Ranvijay's secret
chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't know why
now wht cv will show regarding honuor killing if they will surab now then nothing will left n the show

so how they will proceed. only surab running n hiding is not enough for show.
it is not movie which can work but it is tv show which will work there will be lots of drama

n when we will going to see surab romance and their past.
m bored of seeing them only running and then always talking about their child n emotional
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks deepu.....

NO chemestry its not going fast , pace is right ............. 
deepika_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemestry

i don't know why
now wht cv will show regarding honuor killing if they will surab now then nothing will left n the show

so how they will proceed. only surab running n hiding is not enough for show.
it is not movie which can work but it is tv show which will work there will be lots of drama

n when we will going to see surab romance and their past.
m bored of seeing them only running and then always talking about their child n emotional

hey don't get disappointed...we will have their past track....and amreek is there..he will make show intresting....i think SurAb's past also will be shown soon
Ranvijay.singh thumbnail
Runvijay new girl will bring some twist
bigboss97 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranvijay.singh

Runvijay new girl will bring some twist

ya even i think this new track will bring new twist and turn👏
sheenasuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail