Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Re: Last update

Your last update was completely beautiful. I don't think there could've been a better ending than this for this one-shot of SR and what was more admirable is Riddhima FINALLY accepting Sid as her husband and them consummating their sacred bond of marriage. You revived the magic of SR splendidly with your incredible style of writing.

But, for me now I am really enjoying reading your one-shots on Abhiya in PKYEK forum. Though, I don't know what Ekta will do with Abhiya in the near future but, I am totally blown away with Abhiya in your one-shots.........Your last update on Abhiya seriously took my breath away as they have so much intensity in their romance that keeps the reader at the edge of their seat! I will honestly admit that I enjoy reading your one-shots more than I enjoy watching the show! 😉

Payal! what are you doing here wasting your time nikami go and study😡* scolding you sisterly eshtyle*😆😆

🤗.🤗.i am happy that you liked it , i wrote it today! and felt it wasn't that good😳

hmm so you read the last update of Abhiya, i was waiting for you to reply there, but hey am glad that you liked it😳
@ bold, thats because they have more Abhiya scenes then the actual show😆
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Kaheela🤗

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME👏
I love this  part.....it was soooooooooooo romantic haiyeeeeee
this is exactly how I'm gonna remember my Siddhima.....living happily with each other😳
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much for writing such a beautiful OS.....I LOVED IT!!!!!!
and I'm so sad this is ur last OS in this forum....but I'm sure we'll meet in some other forum when KW comes back with a new show.....which I hope is soon😳

again WONDERFUL and very ROMANTIC OS....and Thnx a lot for writing it so beautifully😊

Luv,
Zarqa ❤️

Zarqa🤗 your welcome sweets😳 and thanks so much for loving it 😳, i hope we all get together again, i miss the brilliant writers/debaters  of  SRians! i really do!❤️
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great work dear. Though they didnt get together in the show, FFs and one shots like yours dont let us down.. fantastic. Loved it🤗
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mindblowing update......i didnt want it to end
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Oh dear!!!

This was just so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  👏  Haiyeeeeeeeeeee... I don't know how to say it but it was just so beautifully well written... SR romance was just tooooooooooo hot to handle 😳  I'm just going to save this OS somewhere on my laptop so that I can read it again and again.... N I really wish you would continue writing.... You have such awesome writing skills yaar... Don't let them go waste because of some stupid CVs goof up... 😡

Anyways, this was fantabulous and thank you so much for such an awesome OS.... 🤗

Tc

Cheers

Neet
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kaheela,😛

Beautiful & Highly Romantic Fleshy & Carnal Update.
Hope The Original Siddhima Would Had Taken Some Inspiration OR Lessons Of Romance & Love From The Siddhima of your FF.

But As Far As The Update Goes,The "Suhag Raat" Was Simple yet Beautiful & The Way You Descript It....FANTASTIC.
Two Souls Merging Into One Forever & Even Death Can't Apart them.

Will Miss You From Here Onwards till Jeran's Next Venture.
Hope We Meet Soon.

Best Of Luck!!!👍🏼
Be In Contact with PM😊

ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Great work dear. Though they didnt get together in the show, FFs and one shots like yours dont let us down.. fantastic. Loved it🤗

thanks a bunch dear, glad you liked it🤗
ka7eela thumbnail
jacobharry10011 & SIDMA4EVER ...thank you both🤗
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet06

Oh dear!!!

This was just so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  👏  Haiyeeeeeeeeeee... I don't know how to say it but it was just so beautifully well written... SR romance was just tooooooooooo hot to handle 😳  I'm just going to save this OS somewhere on my laptop so that I can read it again and again.... N I really wish you would continue writing.... You have such awesome writing skills yaar... Don't let them go waste because of some stupid CVs goof up... 😡

Anyways, this was fantabulous and thank you so much for such an awesome OS.... 🤗

Tc

Cheers

Neet

Hey Neet🤗thanks a ton for liking it ,and for your encouraging words😳..i am still writing but not for SR! i have written an FF in PKEK forum 😳
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Kaheela,😛

Beautiful & Highly Romantic Fleshy & Carnal Update.
Hope The Original Siddhima Would Had Taken Some Inspiration OR Lessons Of Romance & Love From The Siddhima of your FF.

But As Far As The Update Goes,The "Suhag Raat" Was Simple yet Beautiful & The Way You Descript It....FANTASTIC.
Two Souls Merging Into One Forever & Even Death Can't Apart them.

Will Miss You From Here Onwards till Jeran's Next Venture.
Hope We Meet Soon.

Best Of Luck!!!👍🏼
Be In Contact with PM😊

Jatin😛..i am glad you liked it😳..thanks a bunch dear for your encouraging words!. i hope we get Jeran back soon, if not at least we get KW in another show, i am sure he will rock it!..i miss all of my Jaranians and wahians  

till then take care and best of luck to you too😊