Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indnprncss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: angelinc

hey hi im new here and i just think your ff is totally different and great please add me to yuor pm please and im eagerly waiting for your next update pleaes update please please please pleaseplease please please please.................and add me to youe pm please.......

Thank u so much for reading my FF & commenting! πŸ˜ƒ Glad you're interested in it. I'll try to update really soon. U r now added to the PM list!
indnprncss thumbnail

Originally posted by: pushpi

Uhhh mazing precap :-) And update too

Thanks!
indnprncss thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

Amazinggggg ff.

Loveeeee it.
Continue soonn.
Can u plzzz add me in ur pm list?

Fatima

Thank u, Fatima. I will def. add u to the PM list. Thanks for commenting!
indnprncss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rocks.Dhara

OMG OMG OMG.loved the update......pls pls include me in ur PM list

Will do!
indnprncss thumbnail

Originally posted by: namita25

nice story......waiting for Maan to see geet dancing.......it seems like she is gonna change him forever...plz add me to your PM list..waiting for the next part

Added! Thanks for commenting!
indnprncss thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

Hey pls update soon na..So waiting for it!!:(

I'm working on it...it'll b up soon...I promise.
indnprncss thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaansMishti

When r u updating? Jaldi karo na PLZ!!!

Soon, I'm updating real soon...! πŸ˜‰
indnprncss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalve

hwy.. when r updating next part.. pls update soon...

Promise you'll get to read it soon...
indnprncss thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaanEetluvr

im addicted to your story... please post the next part soon... i feel like i've been waiting years for the next part to get posted :(

I'm SO SORRY to keep u waiting. I feel so guilty about that. πŸ˜” I PROMISE to u that you'll get an update soon. πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ
indnprncss thumbnail

Hey guys, I apologize extremely for the LONG delay. πŸ˜” I know some of you have complained that it feels like ages since my last update. But what to do? I was caught up w/ college work, studying, and family gatherings. You guys know how it is. Plus, I haven't even been able to catch up w/ any other FFs either. πŸ˜” I know it seems like I'm coming up w/ excuses for not updating for a while, but I really am not guys. (LoL) πŸ˜†

But here's Part 4 finally!! πŸ˜ƒ It's not as long as the other parts (I know I'm suppose to make this part really long for making you guys wait for so long), but please do read it and enjoy. 😊❀️ I promise you all that I will definitely make it up for this in the next part. πŸ˜‰ I will make it EXTRA long! πŸ˜ƒ

NOTE: There is some story going on during the song, so make sure to read between the lyrics. Don't skip through the song b/c if you do then you'll miss out on a lot!

Sacha Pyaar - Part 4

Something suddenly made Maan turn his head towards the lead dancer. It was the same payal he had heard before. Something started building inside him again. It was too much to handle for him. He had never felt like this before so why now, he though to himself. What was it about this payal and this place that is making him go crazy!

He tried to sit back and enjoy the show as it was about to begin. But there was something about this girl with the payal that Maan just couldn't take his eyes off of her. It was weird because her face was covered with her gold dupatta and she was facing away from the audience. So what was it that was making Maan lock his eyes on her?

Geet was wearing a gold lehenga with heavy sequences at the bottom and she had matching gold bangles to go with her outfit. Everything matched with her gold payal, which first caught Maan's attention. Her outfit was the most prettiest you can imagine.

Geet's outfit:

The performance was starting and Maan's eyes were still settled on Geet. His face lights up as she begins to dance. (She dances exactly as it is shown in the video.)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEhEuyjuFro&playnext=1&list=PL131B0DC466770BB6&index=31[/YOUTUBE]

Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De

Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De

Geet slowly turns around removing her veil and Maan finally sees her face. He was so mesmerized by her that he completely forgot about his surroundings and where he was at present. He stared at her as she was gracefully dancing with the background dancers. Her grace comes from her passion for dancing. She is a trained classical dancer, so she loves dancing and it helps her relax.

Ohoh...
Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De

Mujhe Range De
Mujhe Range De
Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Ha Rang De Ha Rang De
Ha Apni Preet Vich Rang De

Ohoh..
Mujhe Range De
Mujhe Range De
Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Ha Rang De Ha Rang De

Mujhe Range De
Mujhe Range De
Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Ha Rang De Ha Rang De

Main Banke Savera Jaag Uthi
Main Jaag Uthi
Main Banke Savera Jaag Uthi
Main Jaag Uthi Jee Jaag Uthi
Main Banke Morni Naach Uthi
Main Naach Uthi
Channo Naach Uthi

Tere Naina
Mere Naina
Mere Nainon Mein Rang De
Ha Rang De Ha Rang De

Tere Naina
Mere Naina
Mere Nainon Mein Rang De
Ha Rang De Ha Rang De
Mujhe Apni Preet Vich Rang De

Maan managed to set his eyes on hers. By now he was completely smitten by her eyes and beauty. He thinks to himself unconsciously: "Uski aankhen kitni pyari hain aur uska chehra bilkul pari ke jaisa dikhta hai!"

Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De

Meera and Pinky were backstage watching Geet's performance from there. Yash also goes backstage knowing Meera was there. He wondered what she was doing backstage and how she is related to Geet. He purposely goes and finds place next to Meera to stand. He tries to get her attention by moving closer and closer to her until their arms were touching. Surprised, Meera looks up to see who it is. She sees Yash giving her a cheesy smile. She gives him a half-smile back and turns away to watch the dance again. She nudges Pinky's arm with hers to get her attention.

Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De

As Pinky turned around, it was obvious as to why Meera nudged her. Meera didn't have to say a thing to Pinky. She saw Yash staring at Meera and understood how uncomfortable Meera was feeling about that when she saw her face. Pinky decided to go and stand between Meera and Yash. She smiles and winks at Yash. Then focuses her attention back on the dance. Yash gave Pinky an angry glare as she turned her face. Pinky then whispers to him, "I saw that."

As that was going on backstage, Adi looks at Maan who is completely engrossed in the song. Adi smiles as he notices that. There was a certain glow on Maan's face. He was enjoying the show so much that he forgot to blink. At that moment, Adi could have sworn that Maan's eyes can pop out any second.

Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De

Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De

Tere Sapnon Ke Aangan Mein Cham Cham Chaloon
Main Chaloon Main Chaloon Tere Sang Sang Chaloon
Aaja Aaja Ve Aaja Tu Banke Hawaa
Tere Sadke Jawaa Tere Maare Jawaa
Aaja Aaja Ve Aaja Tu Banke Hawaa
Tere Sadke Jawaa Tere Maare Jawaa

Maan felt as if she was singing just for him, as if the lyrics were meant only for him. He wanted to get up from the seat and go to her.

Mujhe Range De
Mujhe Range De
Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Ha Rang De Ha Rang De

Mujhe Range De
Mujhe Range De
Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Ha Rang De Ha Rang De

Adi knew that Pinky was backsatge, watching the dance from there. He was longing to see her and wanted to be with her. He looks at Maan and tries to whisper that he is going to the bathroom and will be back soon. But Maan was too into the dance to realize Adi was speaking to him. Adi gets up and leaves thinking Maan heard him.

Backstage, Yash was trying to go around Pinky to stand next to Meera again, but he kept failing because Pinky keeps blocking his way. He did succeed though when Adi comes and taps on Pinky's shoulder. Upon seeing Adi, Pinky gets happy and moves out of Yash's way to go talk to Adi. Yash used this chance to go next to Meera and continued to stare at her again.

Rang De Rang De
Sa Sare Rema Mapa Pada..
Sa Sare Rema Mapa Pada..

Main Bhi Tanha Hoon Tu Bhi Hai Tanha Kahin
Main Adhoori Yahan Tu Adhoora Kahin
Ek Aahat Si Hoti Hai Mujhko Yahan
Tu Kahan Hai Kahan Hai Kahan Hai Kahan
Mujhe Le Chal Tu Le Chal Tu Le Chal Wahan

While performing to these lyrics, Geet's eyes well up with tears. She turns her back to the audience so no one notices. The reason for her tears is her husband. She remembers him and wishes that he was there with her right now. She felt so lonely without him. Pinky and Meera notice this. But the show must go on, so Geet wipes her tears and turns back around to finish the performance.

Jahan Tak Aasmaan Aasmaan Aasmaan
Ho Mohobbat Ki Duniya Nashe Mann Jahan
Ho Mohobbat Ki Duniya Nashe Mann Jahan

Tu Le Chal Wahan
Tu Le Chal Wahan
Tu Le Chal Wahan

Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De

Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Mujhe Rang De

Geet spins around still remembering her husband. Tears start to build up in her eyes again.

Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De

As the song ends, Geet quickly takes her bow in front of the audience and runs backstage as she can't hold in her emotion anymore.

Everyone in the audience gets up and starts clapping, which makes Maan come out his trance. He quickly get up on his feet and notices that the dance is over. He looks around for Geet, not realizing that Adi was not next to him anymore. He leaves the auditorium in search of Geet.

Backstage, Geet runs to Pinky and Meera and hugs them crying. She tells them she wants to go home, so they all make their way out. Adi realizes he has left Maan alone, so he decided to go back to him. Maan, on the other hand, is still searching for Geet all over the hospital. He spots Geet leaving with Pinky. There were other people surrounding them. He tries to make his way up to Geet, but couldn't when he gets stopped by Adi.

Adi: Maan, show khatam hogaya hai. Ab humko ghar jaana chahiye. Dadima humara wait kar rahi hogi.

Maan: Huh?! (Still looking around for Geet, blocking out Adi.)

Adi (waiving his hand in front of Maan): Maan, tumhara dhyan kaha hai?

Maan: Kya? Huh...Woh main bas tumko hi dhund raha tha.

Adi: Main pichle do minute se tumhare saamne hi khada hu. (Looks at him suspiciously.)

Maan: Huh, yeah I know that. So ghar chale?

Adi: Haan, wohi toh keh raha tha main.

Adi and Maan make their way out of the hospital and back home.

Precap: Their first meeting! ❀️

I hope I satisfied you guys. 😳 I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone w/ this short update. πŸ˜” I agree it's not the best, but do like and/or comment anyway. πŸ˜ƒ Again, all comments & criticisms are allowed. So don't hesitate to say what you didn't like or did like. πŸ˜³ Give me some feedback, guys. πŸ˜‰

Also, guesses are welcomed as to what's going to happen next. What do you guys think their 'first meeting' will be like? How do you think they will come across each other?! 😲 Any guesses? πŸ˜† I wanna know what's running through your minds & what you guys want to see happening.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting so long... πŸ˜”

Click to read about Maneet's first meeting! πŸ˜² Part 5
Edited by indnprncss - 13 years ago