My Dilli encounters!-Shalini Chandran

cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

My Dilli encounters!

Shalini Chandran

A Page from personal diary of Shalini Chandran

Till my Class 10 I had never moved out of my city where I used to stay with my parents. But, my brother used to stay in Delhi and for some reason I don't know why my mom wanted me to go to Delhi for higher studies. As I said, I had never been out of Jamshedpur and I was moving out of it for the first time. My brother came home to take me back.

We boarded a train to Delhi and ever since then I have been travelling to different places from Mumbai to Delhi. And, today I remember my first trip out of my house for I am travelling to Delhi again for my shoot. But, this was not just the first time I travelled out of my city but I also got to see a movie on the big screen.

Due to certain reasons things didn't work out for me in Delhi and I had to come back home in a week's time. But, since I had a week in my hand my brother did let me see one of the most celebrated films of Indian cinema and that was Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge. It was my first visit to a theatre and an entry to the world of big screen. It was an overwhelming experience as it was a romantic movie and I am romantic. Love and romance have been very important part in my life.

Anyways, another interesting thing is whenever I have gone for a romantic movie it's been with my family, even during DDLJ my brother was with me! But, my first trip to Delhi was my key to two new worlds.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/stardiary/my-dilli-encounters

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Areeba92 thumbnail
'It was an overwhelming experience as it was a romantic movie and I am romantic. Love and romance have been very important part in my life'.-Shalini Chandran

That's great for her role in rishton se badi pratha where she is a romanticist
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Telly Chakkar articles r not allowed to b posted in IF ..
So pllzz refrain 4rm posting them in future ..

IF Dev Team ..
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i never know abt it... ok...wil never do that..sorry..😊