PEARL GREY - STOP PRESS!!!

Dyehard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dear Pearl Grey,

If there is ANY Chance, ANY CHANCE AT ALL, please pull back these episodes before they air. Even if you have to give us a hatchet job, or a couple of recap episode, or NO episode at all, it does not matter. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reconsider this track.

-          This track is against the NARRATIVE INTEGRITY of the show

-          It is against character development

-          It is against morality, you can get away showing immoral activities only in pre-established set-up of vice. A good character CANNOT suddenly become EVIL just to move the story forward.

This show is about a woman who faces a "WORLD" "A SYSTEM" of female subjugation and dis-empowerment takes it head-on with courage and conviction. It is not about PETTY personality issues, it is not about personal jealousies and sibling rivalry.

This track is a callous, soulless, cynical, endeavor to keep the "MASALA" flowing. It is not worthy of the people who gave us the wonderfully controlled and choreographed "KRIYA LOVE-STORY". This heartless commercial track is a death knell to the essence and beauty of the show and its unique spirit of courageous story-telling.

PLEASE DON"T BECOME A THIRD RATE MEDIOCRE SAAS-BAHU with petty conflicts and unworthy causes.

PLEASE DON'T ANNIHILATE THE FAITH AND LOVE WE HAVE INVESTED IN YOUR TALENT.

PLEASE DON'T THROW A BUCKET OF WATER OVER THE BEAUTIFUL RANGOLI!

PLEASE RETRACT THIS TRACK BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you agree please just press the like button or hit reply with a single emoticon just to keep the idea afloat. We only have time till tonight!😲

Edited by Dyehard - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I fully agree with you..........the CVs can stop airing pratigya for a week to make up .......we wont mind but no shakti arushi marriage .........pls..........For God's sake..........😒😒
coolfattin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wud "like" ur post 100 tyms
anu-s thumbnail
Creatives, Please don't ruin this show by developing very unhealthy , unrealistic & un-acceptable track of Arushi & Shakti's marriage...........Pull those episodes of Arushi & Shakti marriage before they go on air.............

We will not mind if we have to see a repeat telecast of some old episodes but Please for god sake think twice before you give such a disgusting track of Arushi & Shakti marriage..........

You are definately going to loose your viewership by airing such a crab......No sensible person can take this.......

Think fast & act fast.... creatives ...don't let those episodes to air............
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
yess yesss pearll greyyy plsssssssss shoott againn for thsesse epii withh a neww storylineeeeee ...............we will not mindd if u takee muchh timee atleast we'll gett to seee betterr than this trackkkkkk
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anu-s

Creatives, Please don't ruin this show by developing very unhealthy , unrealistic & un-acceptable track of Arushi & Shakti's marriage...........Pull those episodes of Arushi & Shakti marriage before they go on air.............

We will not mind if we have to see a repeat telecast of some old episodes but Please for god sake think twice before you give such a disgusting track of Arushi & Shakti marriage..........

You are definately going to loose your viewership by airing such a crab......No sensible person can take this.......

Think fast & act fast.... creatives ...don't let those episodes to air............

agree wid u plssss dont lett these epi airr todayyy nooooo.........................
andd yess we'll definatel lubb to see old epi of pratigya but onlyy where krishnaaaa iss thereee ........................and not this amanwa
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ahh!!! Dye... back again with a new topic haan ???

anyway I must say that Pearl Grey your gonna lose a Diamond...
pls stop all this...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I can't believe that this is happening to our show. I feel like crying. Dye I agree with you, the real pearl grey has been kidnapped. 😭 😭
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Isnt this illegal stuff tht they are showing????

Dyehard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolfattin

i wud "like" ur post 100 tyms

I will reply to your post a hundred times if it means keeping visibility high!😉😆