Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: aditiwalia56
First....... i think its a promo...... Taveez is a symbol which signify they r meant to be..... Since der first meeting.......... So i think thats y...... Maan ko taveez dete huye geet ne kaha tha ki "main apko zindgi bhar ke liye ek bandhan mein bhandhna chahti hu" i watch geet since d day one never miss a singal episode..... So i think yeh reason ho sakta hai.
Originally posted by: Hasini67
Seriously I don't understand the precap.
First of all NT is in the same clothes as today's episode, whereas Maan and Geet are in a different set of clothes?Secondly why is Maan holding the tabeez in hand?Please explain. I just don't get the precap.
She met him in an unfavorable time when she was running behind the time to save him. Save the only one member of his family whom she call his...
Hey Guys! I’m excited to be back after a long break and to dive back into my story. The Prologue is now posted, and Chapter 1 will be coming...
This is the story of Maan Geet . The couple who love each other and married secretly . This story will tell their everlasting love, and...
Hello everyone! I have come back to the forum after a long time. I have been planning a SS on Maan and Geet Amritsar track. The infamous part...
Part 1 She remembered how it ended—no, not ended. How she ended it.Not with shouting. Not with accusations. But with silence so sharp it had cut...
486