18th November Written upate

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
FOr MEMBERS ONLY

Maids are standing next to anu and anu is scred looking at them.  They are about to inject anu and they do..Anu says..what is this...leave me.  The maid says dont bother trying as u wont be able to fight us.  They inject her.  and she falls asleep again.  The maid calls thakkraal and says..what u had asked us to do we have done it and in a few hours the rest of the work will be complete as well.  and she puts the phone down.    Rachna is talking to her dad and says police still havent found anu and if thakkraal does something then...and her dad says...after diwakar it is hard to know who is on our side and who is not.  Talwar says lets call once and find out..maybe they found some proof.  I forgot my phone at home.  Talwar tells rahul to go get the phone from the room.  rahul goes.  He goes to get the phone and accidently sees the email sent by anu.   He opens it and reads it and then shows the laptop to rachna.  She reads it and says anu has sent the msg.   Thakkraal is doing puja at a mandir and some poor guy somes and says son i need to operate my eyes...thakkraal gives him money.  Anu's mom is seeing all this.  some woman comes and says we do not have any work and thakkraal says send ur son to me and dont worry.  Anu;s mom goes up to thakkrall and says send my daughter also.  Thakkraal is looking at her and so is baccha singh.   Thakkraal walks away.  Anu's mom is like i tred to meet u so many times but everyone stops me.  Anu wont say anything against u.  and her mom holds thakkraal's hand.  

Talwar says thats all she has written.  Rachna says she herself doesnt know where she is..only that is she in some house and ppl are guarding her.  Rahul says...where can she be?  HEr dad says...looks like some big building.  Mohit comes n says ...it is AMerica.  It has to be america.  MOHIT SAYS I HAVEA FEELING.  Rachna says ur feeling doesnt do anything to us.  Mohit says..it is easy to track where the email has been sent from.  Anu's mom is looking at the emai and crying.  Rachna says it is a clue and Mohit says we need to get the source code and the IP and we will know where the email has come from.  Anu's bro is like he is telling the truth.  They go to trace the IP of the email sent.  Amar comes home and informs him that anu has sent an email.  Rachna says we know that she is outside india.  Rachna's dad says how can anu be outside india...she doesnt have any passport.  and her mom says we will go to get anu now...and amar says no we can not..as we dont know excatly where she is in AMERICA.  Everyone is shocked.   Rachna says we didnt even says she is in america.    Amar doesnt know what to say.    Rachna says how do u know she is there.   Amar says i just said it like that...and if anu is outside india then she can be in any country....all are still looking at AMAR suspiciously.   His son says...still u said America and not any other country.  It is weird.  Mohit says we just found out that email was sent from amwerica and u already knew she is in america.  !!!!!    Amar doesnt knw what to say.   Ragni goes up to him and says Amar u knew???   He says YES and everyone is shicked.   

The maid walks in Anu's room and she is still sleeping.  Maid says its time.   Rachna's dad says..how can u do this.  u said u wanted to be with ur daughter and fight.   U didnt betray us but also ANU...WHY???  Talwar says...u turned out to be so weak.   Talwar says we should inform the police.   Anu's bro says whats the point in telling tje cops here and thakkraal will get to know.   Rachna's dad says...what shall we do.   Mohit says my friends from USA is going to that place with the cops...he will tell us whats happening there within 5 mins.  Dont worry.   Talwar says how can we not worry.  we dont know how anu is over there.   Talwar tells Amar this is all happening because of u.  Amar says u r right.    all this because of me.  but whatever i did...i did it for her own good.  If anu reached the court and gave her statement thakkraal would have killed her the same day.    Rachna comes up to thakkraal and says...u think she is safe in thakkraal's hand??  How can u trust a guy like him??   Do u know he called last night and he said who he is going to aveange.  he named everyone including u and first of all he wants to kill Anu.   How do u know what he is doing with her now.   

Cops are entering the apt...and amar says nothing will happen to ANU.  Thakkraal wanted to send her outside india..why would be do anything to her now.  Rachna's dad says i hope that is the truth as the thakkraal we have seen it is scary to think about it.  Cops are in the apt.   Talwar is praying for anu. 

Mohit's friend Bunty is onlne and he says Anu is not here.  Apt has been vacated in a hurry but i think anu was here...let me show u the room..can u guys see.    They are seeing the room thru camera and rachna says whats on the left side of the bed.  Bunty sees and its a watch.    Rachna says anu was there ... i gifted her that watch.   Ragni is lookin at amar disgusted.   Bunty says...detectives are saying that they have dugged ANU to make her unconsicious and then they have taken her away.  

Pre-Cap -  Vidoe was cut.

NO COPIES.