Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Meera I made it for you L: So of course you can use it πŸ˜†

attack 5

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Wishing you a very, very, very Happy Birthday Meera πŸ€—πŸ€— Hope you have a fantastic day full of happiness and joy.

Thank you so much Minu!

Hey Meera,??

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!?

May all your wishes and dreams come true.?

May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours. ?

Hope your birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams!!

When you're lonely

I wish you love.

When you're down

I wish you joy

When you're troubled

I wish you peace

When things are complicated

I wish you simple beauty

When things look empty

I wish you hope. Smile

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day dear:)

Gracella

Awww thank you so much Graciii di! *hugs* Those wishes really mean so much to me! <3

MEEEEEEEEERAAAAAAAAA!πŸ˜ƒ HI?😲 hows you?😲 im good thanksπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£ k sorry im just abit high ive had far too much red bull and its 1:30 amπŸ˜ƒ and im eating jelly sweets😲 theyre so yummy😲 *shares with Meera*πŸ˜ƒ okay i think im talking far too much no? K back to the topicπŸ˜ƒ wait😲 i didn't even start the topic🀣🀣🀣 sorry *ehm* red bull remember? K so😲 guess whaaaaaaaaaat😲 its your birthdaaaaaaaaaaaay😲 bet u didn't know😲🀣🀣 i therefore wish you a very very very Happy Birthdayyyyy!πŸ˜ƒ Have a great day! Enjoy it to the max coz it only comes once a yearπŸ€—πŸ€— i wna thank you for being a wonderful friend! You always managed to put a smile on my face when i was down..ive always seen you as a elder sister, one i could go to and tell all my problems and i know you'd always give me the best advice and tell me whats best for me. Thanks for being there for me in a few sticky spots in the past and i hope we'll be friends for a longlong time. Your amazing.πŸ€—πŸ€— I LOVE YOUUUUπŸ€— once again happy birthday MeeraπŸ€— i wish you all the happiness coz thats what you deserve!πŸ˜ƒ

Love you Lots AsmaπŸ€—

Awww ASMA!!! I'm good and you? I don't like red bull much, tastes kinda like cough syrup to me. *makes face* but I do love Jelly Sweets tho! πŸ˜ƒ *takes them* thankoooo and hehe πŸ˜† It is my bdayyy thank you so much Asma! πŸ˜ƒ You're so sweeett <3 Awww I should totally thank you for being my friend, because you've always been there to cheer me up whenever I need a smile. And aww *hugs* I'm so glad that I'm able to help you *hugs* We will of course be friends for a very very long time. You're just as amazing Asma, I really hope you know that! πŸ˜ƒ I love you too Asma, thank you for being such a great friend to me!

P.S sorry i have no gift for you right nowπŸ˜” but i promise you'll get one soonπŸ˜ƒ

Awww don't worry about it babe! *hugs*

GUDIYA!! AHH!! its your brithday!! *woot woot*...mashAllah...*jaz does nazar uttaring*...my precious Gudiya!!! first things first...wishing you a very very very very happy brithday...may God bless this new year of your life with tons of happiness, joy, and smiles...you're such a great person!! and i love you soooo much!!! we dont talk much on IF but thank God for FB πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...FB nahin hota toh humara kya hota!! of course...we've got YT as well!! ...omg omg...we go way back dont we...to KS days no? but i think we made this dosti thing permanent on Kis Desh forum...you were one of the KDC reporters...you were my fashion reporter...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh man..the memories!! well...just know that i love you...you are always in my prayers and i miss you tons!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!

Tons of love, hugs and kisses
JAZ

Awww yesh it is! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you sooo much Jazuuu! <3 I'm definitely glad for FB as well. It's helped us stay connected in so many tough situations. Today I really want to thank you for being there for me whenever I needed you because you were always there. Every time I needed someone, you were right there. thank you for that sachii *hugs* And yes from the KS days *cool look* Hehee I love youuu *hugs*

MEERAAAAAAAAAAA MAUSIIIII!!

Happy birthday! Many many Many happy returns of the day. May this day bring you tons of happiness and may this one be full of surprises for you. πŸ€—

I am soo glad that we got in touch after soo long. Gosh I miss watching sagar and vidya.. they should come in a show together again. 

Well anyways... happy birthday once again. πŸ₯³

And don't forget to invite us to the party. πŸ˜†

-Aman

Aww thank you so much Aman! *hugs* I'm really glad that we got a chance to get in touch again as well, we used to be so close na yaar? *hugs* I hope we get more chances to keep in touch now! πŸ˜ƒ Awww SagarVidya! I miss em too :( they were so totally amazing na?! Thank youuuu again for the wishes! Oohhh we should have a party this weekend, what say?!

indiandoll89 thumbnail

I head it's someone's b'day! 😲 So just popped in to wish that SPECIAL someone! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SOMEONEEEE.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ Okay now! I would stop my stupidness and would reveal who that SPECIAL SOMEONE is! *Drum Rolls* , *Curtain raised* and TAADAAAA..!! It's none other than MEERAAAAA!! Yes yes yes, my sweet Meera Di!! πŸ€— MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DI!! MAY GOD SHOWER ALL HIS BLESSINGS ON YOU. MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES BE FULFILLED BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THEM!! You are one of the sweetest person I've ever known. How can you be so sweet Di? Don't you get diabetes from yourself? πŸ˜† *Touchwood* Don't get that though! πŸ˜› I still remember how sweet and friendly you were when we were chatting in KCB for the first time! And you did a BIG thing for me. You PMed me the right FB profile adress of Kavi. And you must be knowing what that meant to be. In the going days, I came to know you more and liked you even better. Hope our friendship strengthens even more with time and lasts forever! Love you very much Di! πŸ€— Have a GREAATTTT B'day!! And save some cake for me please!! πŸ˜† ENJOYYYYYYYYYY!! πŸ€— πŸ₯³

- Riya

😲 whose birthday? 😲 and awwww 😳 Thank youuuuuu πŸ˜ƒ You're such a sweetheart Riya, dekhna mujhe diabetes zaroor hojayega, mere sweetness se nahi, tumhare sweetness se! [:p] Awww I remember all that too! 😲  πŸ˜† Awwww 😳  I know how much it meant to you πŸ˜‰ Awww yeahh same here *hugs tightly* I love you too! *sends cake* Have funnn! πŸ˜ƒ thank you!

P.S, Oh oh! I made a little something for you. Ain't that much but hope you'd like it. 😳

It's SOOO PRETTY RIYA! Thank you!

Happy Birthday Meera!!!! (party emote) Here's wishing you the bestest birthday ever! Hope every single moment of this special day is filled with happiness for you. You're an amazing vm maker. You deserve all the happiness in the world and I hope your birthday end up as special as you are. Hope you have a blast today. Love,Missy.

Aww thank you so much Missy! That's such a sweet birthday wish! *hugs* thank you <3

ohmygosh Mee! YOU'RE LEGAL! WOOT! Now you can go stalk hot guys *ahem* I mean, go for concerts and stuff and TAKE ME ALONG!

*grins* dude that's something we should totally do together right!? *giggles*

okie. how does it feel being so old? [I probably shouldn't say so much, considering I'm barely a year younger but meh. this is fun!]

shut up missy, you're 20 anyways *hmph* in the same decade nowwwww πŸ˜› How is it fun exactly? πŸ˜›

anywho, I'm upset. I had written you such a nice long message, and then it got deleted. and considering the fact that it's 12.30 in the morning, I've got nothing on my brain. :(

Seriously? πŸ˜” that sucks! I love long messages, you should know that by now, I like love long things. Ohhh well tis okay, I still got this message from you! πŸ˜ƒ

I'm so sorry Mee, the long sweet letter will come in the post itself.

Really it will? πŸ˜ƒ Cuz I mean it's still reserved πŸ˜†

For now, all I can do is wish you a very very very happy birthday. I hope you get everything you wish for and more, and I hope you know that whenever you need me, I'll be here.

Awwww, thank you so much Radzie! <3 I know you'll always be here, and you better know that I'm going to be here too. No matter what, you turn back and I'll be here!

Thank you for everything, I honestly have no idea how I would have made it through a lot of things without you. You're one of the best friends a girl could ask for, and a wonderful elder sister.

Awwww *hugs* you better know that you're one of the best friends I could ever have as well! I'm so thrilled that I met girls like all of you and got to become so close. I feel like if I haven't told one of you something going on in my life, it feels incomplete and that's really true friendship na?

I love you loads.

I love you tons and tons as well!

xoxo.
you know you love me.

I blame you and B for my GG addiction *hmph*

Radz

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

OMG I can't belive you're 21!!! I remember celebrating your 18th birthday here on India Forums. The years are flying by aren't they?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I feel so old! :( HELPPP πŸ˜† but omg yeah I remember that *hehe* and dude just remember you're older than me πŸ˜›

We're getting so old πŸ˜› . Meeru I hope you know that you are one of the most important people in my life. You have been with me honestly when I didn't know who to trust with what life was throwing at me πŸ˜³πŸ˜³. Every one of your birthdays I try to take a moment and thank you for being part of my life. And I'm doing the same this year. Thanks for being such an amazing friend an amazing sister. I hope you get everything you wish for I really do cause you deserve nothing less! Enjoy your day hun!!

I know we are. Doesn't it suck? :( Awww rushvi *hugs* I know. Believe me I know what I mean, I just hope you know too. Because I mean we haven't talked as much now as we used to but it doesn't mean that the feeling's any less or any of that because you still are one of the most important people in my life *hugs*

I hope you like the poem ( I didn't write it but I like the meaning πŸ˜³)

It's so sweettt! πŸ˜ƒ

"Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I'm very glad I know you;
I think of you each day.

I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!"
Love you,
πŸ€—πŸ€—RushviπŸ€—πŸ€—

Dearest Meera, Its been great knowing you, and your company has always been light. You *from what ive known* are sweet, crazily in love with bollywood, and extremely charming *when u wish to be* πŸ˜† So wishing the girl with a Bow a veryy Happy Birthday!

Aww thanks so much Sindhya! πŸ˜ƒ hehe the description suits me absolutely perfectly <3

Party Hard!

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜›

Mwaahh

Sindhya

I apologize in advance if this message is not what you expected. Currently at this moment I have a song stuck in my head. Yes it's that one. You know which one it is since we just talked about it and in case you're wondering, it's been stuck in my head for over 4 hours now since I heard it on the radio twice. Well I heard it more then that but it got stuck in my head when it was on two times 4 hours ago. For some reason I thought it was important to mention that =)

Course it was important to mention that song! We should totally just talk about it now whenever we talk <3 It's that great of a song *sigh*

Now that I got that out of the way, I say we obsess over Ush- I mean your b-dayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ It comes like once a year 😳 So it's a pretty special day don't you think? And after that amazing intro I posted, you better be as excited as I am if not more *hmph*

It's okkayyy I know Usher's more important ;p Hehe I know right? My bday should totally come more than once a year *hmph* and it was honestly amazing, I won't be all weird about it, but seriously Ravz it was extremely sweet and I loved it! Thank you!

Btw your b-day present is gonna be late cuz I got kicked off the computer too early =/ But it'll be here later on during the day when the sun is out and I'm not hiding under my blanket so that I don't get caught online at 3 am πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

Awwww I got my bday prezzie! It's all smexyy and srklicious! <3 *grins* Aww go sleeeppp (which you did, yesh I realize *ahem*)

Anywayyyyyyyyyyy Happy Birthday πŸ˜ƒ Hope you have a great one! I was gonna say good but great is better 😎

Aww thank youuuuu 

And I forgot what I was gonna say next πŸ€” Oh well πŸ˜† Hard to believe it's been over 2 years since I met you huh? πŸ˜† I thank BMTD and SV for making me wanna join I-F cuz if I didn't, I wouldn't have met you πŸ˜ƒ What would I do without you? You're my M partner, my Agent M, my kids' massi and so much more πŸ˜ƒ

I'm so so soooo glad for I-F and for BMTD and for the sharadivyanka site because that's really where our friendship grew from. All the lateee night talks, and all helped us become the close close friends that we are now *hugs*

IlyπŸ˜ƒ

I love you too!

H a p p y  B o r n d a y !
Thank youu! <3
-Ravz Partner 😎

Thank You Everyone!

indiandoll89 thumbnail
I'll reply to the messages in the post tomorrow 😳
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'll edit that message - soon. *hides*
indiandoll89 thumbnail
*pats head* okkkiieee πŸ˜ƒ ily anyways <3
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_A

Happy Birthday Meera Maasi!!!

Many Many Many Happy returns of the day!

I hope you day was full of surprises! Sorry got so busy with tests and homework that I didn't get a chance to come and edit my post. 

Well anyways.. I hope you had a great one!

Aww thank you Aman! *hugs* It wasn't full of surprises, but it was a good day πŸ˜ƒ Thank youuu *hugs*

Happy Birthday!

Here's a little something something from your 3 fav people 😎

I love my 4 fav ppl☺️ you guys forgot the guy in the siggy *ahem* He's one of my other FAV ppl, oh and btw is it creepy that this is a recent picture, and that I ABSOLUTELY loved it when I first saw it? 😳

@Aradhna: Soonnnnn? πŸ˜› Pleasee? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Candy-

Happy Birthday Meera...

May ur wishes cum truee =D
NJoy nd hav fun <3<3

Thank you Candy! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Ammu_SunshYn

happy b'day meera!!..

hav fun and enjoy this special day!!

Thank you so much for the wishes! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: azfee

Hiiii Meeeeeraaaaaa...

Hi Nafeeeeeeeeeee

Wow!!! Your birthday???

Yupp it was! πŸ˜ƒ

I've always wanted to do something for you but seriously, I don't have anything well planned because I'm out of the country now and I don't have my lappy also... But still I'm happy that I could wish you on the same day instead of giving belated wishes as I always do...πŸ˜†

Awwww *hugs* That's alright, I'm glad you got a chance to wish me at least, that's sweet of you 😳

*~*~*~*~*

I wouldn't say that we were friends and all that... Because until now we are not friends... 😊 
We just had official relationship as a writer and a reader...
Yup I agree, we didn't have a friendship, but this kinda bond 😊 Which was sweet in it's own right 😊

Yes, the only thing that dragged me to you is your FFs. I'm crazy for them (you can see my siggy for evidence). My day would not dawn until I see the story unfold before my eyes. This may be stupid for some people because it's just a story.
Awww πŸ˜† that's so sweet 😳 It's not stupid, I think that is what really makes the writer even more passionate about writing 😳

Yes, it's just a story but not for me... it is something heavenly that I fall in love with it again and again. Being an inspiration, it had actually brought out a writer in me. It has also given me so many readers. I'm thankful to you in some reasons. 😳
Awww I'm so glad you've started writing πŸ˜ƒ Awww don't be πŸ˜ƒ

They are such a wondeful creations... 😊 And I wanna wish two things today:
1. I wish you a very happy birthday with all the happiness in the world, and
2. I wish you write FFs like 'one love' and 'shaadi se pehle' again. 😊
Thanks Nafee! And aww πŸ˜† thanks for both the wishes πŸ˜ƒ If life didn't come in the way, I'd surely be back with more FF's πŸ˜ƒ

I know, you would've got bored of me asking you again and again but still can't help it! πŸ˜›
That's okayy, it's your right as a reader πŸ˜ƒ

*~*~*~*

Ok, it's getting pretty long... I better finish it...

Many happy returns of the day, Meera... May your life filled with success and prosperity...

Love you and your FFs πŸ˜†,
Nafee.

Thanks so much Nafee for the super sweet message 😳

Originally posted by: Sashangelz

Meeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaa Diiiiiiiiiiiii!! πŸ€— I've said whatever I wanted to in my message. So, I would just you A VERY HAPPPPPPYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY once again!! πŸ€— πŸ€— HAVE FUN!! πŸ₯³

RIYYAAAAA πŸ˜ƒ Thank you babe *hugs* ilyyyy <3

Originally posted by: shabo24

HEY. The proper color for my message didn't show up. I don't think of black when I think of you Mee di! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :)

awesome post; love the song for the video!

I was gonna sayyy *sniiffss* I'm black-hearted to you now? πŸ˜† Nahh just kidding 😳 but ilyyy <3 thank youuu! πŸ˜ƒ and the entire video was just amazinggg πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Happy Birthday Meera ! πŸ‘πŸ‘ May God bless you and fulfill all your wishes ! ⭐️

Cheers
Ishan

Heyy thanks Ishan! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Garima-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEERU! I love you so freakin' much! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

I'm gonna come back and edit this! :)

You didn't come backkkkkk πŸ˜” *grins* I'm kidding πŸ˜† We spammed each others FB walls enough na πŸ˜› I love you toooooπŸ€—

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Ok so I totally was supposed to write a message for you baby. But with me being so sick and busy I totally forgot and for that I apologize.

Wishing you a very happy birthday! =) I remember how on fb we were talking about birthdays and I was like mine's over but at least you have yours to look forward to! And guess what?! Now its here. You deserve nothing but the best and I wish God grants all your wishes. You deserve each and every ounce of happiness. You're a great friend and anyone that knows you should consider themselves a lucky bunch. You don't come upon such gems often. I really admire and treasure you as a friend. We understand each other so well! Anyways I wish you have an awesome birthday! Eat an extra slice of cake on my behalf! ;)

Love & sorry,
Rani =)

Awww don't worry about it hun! *hugs tightly*  I know you've had a lot to deal with lately. πŸ˜† I remember that, and now we have someone special's birthday tomorrow 😳 And aww thank you so so much *hugs* That's just so sweet of you Rani, to say such nice things *hugs* I hope our friendship continues on and on, because think about it, we've been friends for QUITE awhile na? 😳 ilyyy *hugs* and cake? πŸ˜” I barely got a slice for myself πŸ˜† sad right? *sighh*

Originally posted by: ashmii

Great post RavsπŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

Happy birthday once again Meera!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—

Isn't it jusst gorgeous? πŸ˜ƒ Thank you Asmaaaa!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CSSK

IN SOFT GLEAMING NIGHT OF STARS
MAY ALL UR DREAMS COM TRUE 
MAY EVERY STAR OF EVERY NIGHT  
BRING LOV N JOY 2 U   
HAPPY B'DAY 2 U...

Awww thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ That's so sweet 😳

Originally posted by: -fsn-

Happy Birthday meeraπŸ€—
many many happy returns of the day
keep rocking
luv
Fatima

Thank you Fatima! πŸ˜ƒ

@bd670816: Thanks a lot! 😳

@Sano88: thank youuu! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Dark Love

as always, i'm late with my messagee. sighh. But apparently you can send in a message for Radzie *mutters* I thinkkk B just scares you *hmph*

anywho, HAPPY BIRTHDAYY MEEERA!!  THANK YOUUU MADIHAAAA! πŸ˜ƒ

i love you! you're superrrrrrr amazing and i loveee talking to you. thanks for the virtual cake, and have a fantastic birthdayyyy! i shall talk to you on msn noww.  ILY2!!! *hugs* I think you're pretty awesome yourself πŸ˜‰ And yesh you're welcome for the cakeeee πŸ˜ƒ

Gifts: Chace, Shahid and Prem for a day 😎 I'll take Shahid and Chace, and Ed, and Jensen Ackles, and my list is never ending πŸ˜†

<3
Madiha

@khushix: Thank youuu! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: desigrl05

meera?? aaj meri meerz ki bday hai aur mujhe sab se baad mein pata chala :X

dear meerz,
everytime i hear ur name its always "ek radha ek meera ..dono ne shyam ko chaha.." ..you have such a diviness w/ your name toh phir you as a person are just as pure.  i've know you since god knows when and honestly i don't even rememebr how/where we met but i always know that ur a super sweet gal and always take time out to check up on your frineds.  i am lucky to knw you and be friends with you.  on your bday i wish you the most of happiness and wish that destiny brings you many smiles for many years to come.  happy bday darling πŸ€—

Awww Jhanviiii πŸ˜” hehe *hugs* You're the only one who tells me that about the song, I think only we get it πŸ˜† And awww you're so sweet, you're making me blush like crazy 😳 I'm so glad we met too, I know even I can't remember where we met, but aww *hugs* I just want all my friends to know that I'm here for them 😳 Awww thank youuu again *hugs* πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: shininggal2008

Make a wish for every candle on your cake
make your wishes come true
with love and lots of prayers
Happy Birthday to you

Awww thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ

@Yuvika_15: Aww thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ

@maneet_forever9: thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

@Aashifa: abhi tak un-reserve nahi kiya *hmph* Thank you thoooo πŸ˜ƒ

@ruslana: thank you for the wishes! πŸ˜ƒ

@Aisha: Aww thank you yaar! *hugs* That's so sweet of you! πŸ˜ƒ

@Gurprit: Thank youuuu! πŸ˜ƒ

@Farru:
thanks for the wishes! πŸ˜ƒ

@Kru: More than enough times twinnie! *hugs* ilyyy and I miss you πŸ˜” I think we need to continue a pm msg that keeps going back and forth! πŸ˜ƒ

@
Mythily2: Thanks a lot for the wishes! πŸ˜ƒ

@B: thankfullyyy I didn't have to wait to see it on your LJ πŸ˜ƒ I got it rightawayyyyy, loved it, obviously btw 😳 Ahemmm I get giggly just thinking about it πŸ˜† but ilyyy and thank you for everything! πŸ˜ƒ

@Poonam: Aww thank youuuu *hugs* πŸ˜ƒ

@
-ArTiMaNiAc-: Thank you so muchh! πŸ˜›

@Aish: aww thank you sweetheart! *hugs* that's so sweet of you. I miss the show, the forum and all the amazing members we had as well πŸ˜”

@priya.harshiti: Thank you for the wishes! πŸ˜ƒ

@Evu: kya yaar, it's a week after πŸ˜† Nah I'm kidding *hugs* ilyyy πŸ˜ƒ

@desigac: Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

@FarihaLakhani: Ohmygosh! πŸ˜ƒ I remember you as well 😳 Thank you for the wishes! πŸ˜ƒ

@kavita.patel: Thank you for the wishes! πŸ˜ƒ

@-Yash-: Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ