patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys!
E-Online is hosting a  competition of sorts!!!
Check It Out!!!

As the Stefan-Elena-Damon triangle heats up on The Vampire Diaries, we once again turn to you fans to help us figure it all out. See, there's a gaping hole in our TV Couples We Love gallery where we simply must put a pairing from TVD. But which pairing? Elena (Nina Dobrev) has the canonical coupling with Stefan (Paul Wesley), but then again, she also has that sizzling chemistry with bad-boy Damon (Ian Somerhalder). We're hoping another TV Love Debate can put this controversy to rest once and for all. So, here's what we need from you:

If you are a fan of either Elena-Stefan or Elena-Damon, write up an essay explaining why they are the couple of The Vampire Diaries. Limit it to 350 words or less, keep it civil (no tearing down opposing fandoms), and try confine your arguments to what we've seen so far on the show proper. (Source material is for sissies!)

Send your essay to us by email at [email protected], or post it in our comments section, before Sunday, Oct. 10. We'll review all the submissions, pick the best ones for each side, and then post them online along with a voting booth where you fans can cast your ballots after considering the voices speaking for both sides.

The winning couple, as decided by your poll votes, gets a place of honor in E! Online's TV Couples We Love gallery. Ready? Set? Go!

Direct URL http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b203507_The_Vampire_Diaries_Gets_the_Love_Debate_Treatment.html

Do Participate and Post your entries here as well!!!
Please do only limit to Elena-Stefan and Elena-Damon as that is what the contest is. πŸ˜›

Love
Jaan
Edited by Jaan730 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xoxolively thumbnail
I love DE but I can't write an essay.OMG....Who will write an essay?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I'm always poor at literature.

Sometimes E! is E!!!
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Welll. 350 words  is more of a paragraph or two...but yah. know what you mean. : )
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm Damon has chemistry with practically all the girls on the showπŸ˜† but why do i feel that  whatever happens in the end they will always unite Stephan -Elena πŸ˜• although Delena especially in Episode 3 were seriously on fire especially Damon.God Elena got some resistanceπŸ˜†.Will try and participate .Thanks for the info Jaan.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I saw that yesterday and OH!!! I so so so want to write one for Delena.
patakhaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I saw that yesterday and OH!!! I so so so want to write one for Delena.

OHMYGOSH!!! You like Vampire Diaries!? Delena!!!!!! how do I not know this? Why aren't you here more????
sourpuss thumbnail
Guys, can I just point out that it's Stefan and not Stephan? 😳

Sorry but this has been bugging me for a while. Anyhoo, all the best to whoever's entering! :D
Edited by sourpuss - 13 years ago
patakhaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sourpuss

Guys, can I just point out that it's Stefan and not Stephan? 😳

Sorry but this has been bugging me for a while. Anyhoo, all the best to whoever's entering! :D

Sorry.
I never did realize that small things like that bugged people so much. 😊
patakhaguddi thumbnail