Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Wednesday 20-10-10 episode 354 update

Pictures by Atina
Credits:Techsatish.net

New ponnu vasanthi (new ponnu means pona second la porandha ponnu nnu meaning illai....newly married ponnu nnu meaning....iam explaining this becoz unga lollu pathi enakku theriyummm)......sitting like asoka vanathu seethai....ie in a very sogamana state....

Kamatchi amma comes and vasanthi asks "u went to meet rajendran aa?"....Kamatchi says yes and updates her conversation with rajendran....Cries at the fate of her daughter.

..vasanthi consoles her mom saying i dont believ rajendran...but i have faith in my husband..he will not leave me like this....he will come back and he will take her with him...

There comes ranjani ...she tells vasanthi to pack her clothes and start immediately with her to their house....

She says she will talk to murugan since she is responsible for their marraige...

.Vasanthi hesitates...but ranjani takes her forcibly...kamatchi amma looks at them....

Ranjani and vasanthi reaches pallipattu....Vasanthi again says shewill not come....Says she should come with her husband's permissioin...not like this .

...But ranjani not ready to listen to any of her words...She takes her inside....lakshmi amma comes out and shocked to see vasanthi with ranjani...

.Ranjani tells lakshmi to bring aarathi....Lakshmi amma comes back with aarathi plate....Ranjani takes aarathi and tells vasanthi to come in ..

...Lakshmi amma follows them...she seems to be scared.....

Inside the pooja room ...Ranjani tells vasanthi to light the diya...vasanthi does as ordered....

Ranjani tells lakshmi to call murugan .....Lakshmi amma says...do u know what happened here?Ranjani and vasanthi confused....asks what happened...

lakshmi amma says two lady police came from magalir kaaval nilayam and arrested senthil and murugan and took away them to the station.....reason:asked for 85 lakhs dowry money.....Vasanthi and ranjani shocked.....Vasanthi starts crying....

police station....Senthil and murugan coming inside the police station...There stands rajendran...Senthil and murugan shocked to see rajendran there....Rajandran says..."what mudalali?....u r taking revenge on my sister for the my mistake?".....pols karamma comes and starts her visaranai....starts her lecture...(ofcourse without mariyadhai and her usual dialogues....)...."

How dare u do like this?pombalai nna unakku avalau ilakarama pocha....unakku laadam katti court la niruthina dhaan sariya varuva...."Senthil tries to tell her the story....says this is their family matter....Murugan accepts that he said so...ie., 85 lakhs kuduthadhaan i'll live with vasanthi.... pols karamma kaadhula

Vasanthi and ranjani comes to the station and vasanthi says nothing wrong with senthil and murugan....Rajendran triesto act smart infront of ranjani and pols karamma...But vasanthi says rajendran is lying....pols karamma now becomes nalla pols karamma😆😆...warns rajendran and tells senthil and murugan to leave.... 

outside the station ....vasanthi says...

as a wife i have saved u from this ....i'll go back to my mom's place...i'll come back once u come and call me...Ranjani tries to stop her but vasanthi leaves....Rajnai scolds murugan and senthil for playing in a girl's life...Murugan very sad...He also leaves....Senthil sabadam pottufying to rajendran...

unnnoda sister thaali sentiment aa vache i'll get back that 85 lakhs money from u...u wait and watch....."....

Freeze....

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wednesday october 27 2010 Episode 359 update 

Pictures by atina: Credits to usertube.com

Gayu and krish comes to bank regarding loan matter...Manager says that their loan application was rejected...gayu and krish shocked...gayu asks the Reason... Manager says top management rejected ur application ...sometime this happens...(good reason manager sir...)...Manager tells them to apply again after 1 month...Gayu and krish kenjufying to manager...Manager Refuses to talk ....Gayu and krish leaves...

Krish rombha sogama sitting in his arisi kadai...His friend comes and gives him a bottle of abhisheka ghee which he got from  "gharba rakshambigai" temple..tells krish to give this ghee to gowri since she is also pregnant...Krish says ok...recalls gayu's words about babu ...she says babu edho plan panni gowri aa namba vachurukkan...dont understand what he is up to...krish in thoughts...

krish comes to babu's house with the ghee prasadam ...SP welcomes him..krish asks abt gowri...SP says gowri and babu ippo rombha happy aa irukanga...SP tells krish abt that babu-gowri-doctor-abortion story....Krish shocked..Sp says nothing happened...but after that incident gowri and babu are so united...krish is happy... Goes inside to meet gowri...

Babu's dad welcomes him...Calls gowri ...Gowri comes...she is silent...welcome pannala annana...Krish says  he came to give the prasadam to her...Loosu gowri shouts..."who asked u come here?"..

Krish and dad shocked at this behaviour of gowri...Gowri continues..."oh..ur wife sent u vaa?i dont want to have any relationship with any person who talk wrong abt my husband"...Krish tries to explain...but that ponnu goes on ularufying...Dad stops her...avarkku 2 dose vizhudhu😆...Gowri says "my husband is important for me...now u go"....Krish says "i thinks u are angry...never mind..just have this prasadam" ....He gives the bottle to gowri...Gowri andha bottle aa thatti vidaranga...bottle dhamaal...Krish and dad shocked...Sad krish leaves the place with his famous companion aah...aaahhh...BGM...🤢🤢(andha bgm cd innuma thenju pogala dir sir??😆😆)

Again krish sitting in arisi kadai...same sad state...(ivar arisi kadai ya vyabaram panna aaramichara?sogama utkarndhu feel panna oru place venumnu aaramichara?)....Murugesan comes there with his friend and asks for the money...Krish says panam yerpadu panna mudiyala...tells the bank loan matter to murugesan...murugesan starts shouting...and murugesan's friend konjam over aa shouting....says murugesan got that money from me...i want that money back now...Krish morachufying him...says give me 1 week time..i'll make some arangements...Muru's friend says no way...i want my money now....mamanar kaasula pozhappu nadatharavanukku kovam varakoodathu da..."(ippo thevai illama mamanar yen scene la varar?)....Krish kku kovam vandhuduchu...(adhisayam aanal unmai...krish gets angry...🥳)..slaps that man...murugesan tries to stop krish...Krish pushes murugesan too...Murugesan and friend 2 perum "how dare u beat us??" nnu kathikitte going...

After kamatchi,vasanthi...today wednesday 27th october 2010 ranjani's turn to meet rajendran and asking nyayam...She says..."give the money back atleast for ur sister 's life..."....Rajendran singing the same song..i dont have any money.... Ranjani shouts..."u dont have VMSS aa?"....Rajendran says "yes..i dont have VMSS😆😆...un husband and BIL kku mattum irukka....to live with my sister that murugan is asking for 85 lakhs..."nnu sollittu he says some bad words🤬...Ranjani gets hyper and holds rajendran's shirt collar and tells him to say sorry for his words...Rajendram pushes her and she fells on a weighing  machine...(iron...mandai gaaali🤢)...

Freeze
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

If you've read the update and liked it, please press the like button.  We encourage members to join the discussion to give your point of view 😳.  Thank you!

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail

Friday october 29th Episode-361 Update by shreenithi

Pictures by atina: credits to usertube.com

Nila kaayum neram...Night time😆😆...Krish's house...Sir aa kaanum...paro amma waiting for his son...tensed...Tells devi to aska her anni gayu abt krish (2 perum paesikka maatangalam😆😆)...Adi vaangina gayu sevathula snnju sitting...She says she is also waiting for him ....Devi tells her mom that she will call krish thru his phone..(imbuttu nearm indha vaelaiya parkalaya?)......Devi calls...Phone switch off...Paro amma polambing..."kovamae varadha yen paiyanukku kovam vandhudhu...now he is missing"(adhaan he is missing)..😆😆...gayu says he will come...Paro still worried....

Krish in his AM arisikadai...Shop locked outside...owner sitting inside...Crying and polambing infront of AM's photo...polambing abt kadankaran's pechu , gowri's behaviour and gayu's anger...crying and saying...appa..i dont know how to behave and talk to others...u should teach me appa..(rombha azhudhukitte dialogue solraru ...i dont understand his words..sorry)....Oppari over...sleeps there itself...

Next day morning....Krish comes home...Paro amma comes and asks enga pona??...Krish says arisi kadaila thoongitten😆😆...Says no charge in his phone..adhaan switched off..paro amma tells him to freshen up and come to have his breakfast...Krish leaves..

Krish-Gayu's room🤢🤢Gayu and krish looking at each other...no...they morachufy each other....(approximately 40 secs kku look vitting each other..idhaan makkalae krish and gayu life time history la adhiga neram look vitta episode.....Ensoy ..🤢🤢) Gayu's mind voice says..."pondatti aa adichutomae nnu oru sorry ketta enna??"....Kish's mind voice says ..."Husband night ellam kaanumae...enna nnu ketta enna mouth la irundhu pearl escape aayiduma??"...(Enna kodumai saravanan idhu??😭😭)....krish silently goes inside the washroom...nondha gayu takes his bag and comes out...

Krish taking bath...kulichukitte polambing...(Must watch makkalae...Must watch🤣) Thanni oothikittu oru dialogue...soap pottukittu oru dialogue...😆😆Finally he decides to talk to gayu...(Yes...Gents First😆😆)...Krrish comes out and asks for gayu ....Devi says gayu gone to hospital.....

Hospital...gayu scolds her dad for adagu vaching sudha's jewels to return murugesan's money....Dad says irukka problem pathadhunnu idhu vaeraya nnu dhaan i did so....Gayu continues her thittu...Dad says maanam mariyadhai is more important that money....gayu leaves the place angrily...

Krish's household...krish in deep thoughts...Plate la food...Paro amma tells him to eat...krish says iam feeling guilty..i had taken a decision ...Paro asks enna decision?...krish says "arisi kadai ya vithurulam nu mudivu pannirukken"....Paro and devi shocked...(Adhu enna kadai aa vadai aa??)....

Freeze...
THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

If you've read the update and liked it, please press the like button.  We encourage members to join the discussion to give your point of view 😳.  Thank you!
Edited by atina - 13 years ago