forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It was sad to find an innocent 15 year old girl being stuck inbetween such a pickle.

Horrible parents and terrible sasural.

Mama trying to take advantage of the bahu.
Mami who was said to be more beautiful than the victim { Yeah right!🤢} and the husband, who just wants money.

Sad to see that people still can go to crazy extents to get a boy.

I wish rakhi would have helped the girl in a proper way rather than "sorry" and "dont do it again"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
It was sad to find an innocent 15 year old girl being stuck inbetween such a pickle.

as far as i know tis illegal to marry at that young age(i dont know indian laws..sorry if wrong)

Horrible parents and terrible sasural.    AGREED!  

Mama trying to take advantage of the bahu.
Mami who was said to be more beautiful than the victim { Yeah right!🤢} and the husband, who just wants money.

ya i was like kis angle se zyada khoobsorat hai? i mean is the girl wearing lots of makeup.. even wiithout i dont see how huge of a diff it woulda made! and what money? i mean i just never understood why mami went along with it, just cuz mama wants babies?

Sad to see that people still can go to crazy extents to get a boy.

i thought he had a boy.. was he adopted?    w/e waht gaurentee was the 15 year old giving that hse would deliver a boy!

I wish rakhi would have helped the girl in a proper way rather than "sorry" and "dont do it again"

me too! but what else could rakhi do?

the first epi was total fake but the second one seemed for real. up until mami entered.. damn  can u say over dramatic acting!!! she was as worse as that shabina girl(1st epi)