Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: monar

JS ji iss liye meri academy band ho gaye 😭 I thought Wrapper was Paapies Duppatta 😭

and Ridhhima has two hearts at the place of mind she has working heart which is pupping extra emotions in her n making things difficult for other organs πŸ˜†πŸ˜† rather at the place of kidney she has two more small heart budding out for JP and Jiggy

Na na Prof Mona kabhi nahi !!
Aap say hi tho hum saab nay inspiration lee hai !!!πŸ˜ƒ
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shamil

mona darrlinggg, see becoz ur academy got shut down poor shweeto ji is taking roadside tution to buy u food, shelter & make up

πŸ‘  this is called true love learn something Romeo and Juliet Heer Ranja are nothing compared to them 
Edited by sanji123 - 13 years ago
sanakhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
disgusting posst .

zabardazti hasna parega .lol

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
LMFAO!!!! amazing as always
🀣
πŸ˜ƒShamil,

Here I come. Okay.

1. Who were Gullu and Bittu??
Gullu was the insane Armaan and Bittu the sane, Sid. :D

2. What made Bittu decide against tasting the lollipop?
Cuz, Gullu's (Armaan) nasty saliva was on the lolllipop and he didn't want to catch any disease by licking that same full of germs lollipop. YUCK! I mean who knows what kind of germs Gullu and the lollipop has especially cuz, it was sitting on the table without a wrapper..........which point to be taken can be full of germs!

3. why did Gullu 'lick' and 'bite' rolly?
Becuz, he wanted to be the greedy dog. A hungry greedy dog licks and bites anything quickly.

4. What is the moral of this story?

Do not take something that is already licked by someone else and run for your lives from DMGZILLA and fight against all the germs. And always use a sanitizer and keep yourself away from other people's germs especially people like Gullu and lollipops like Rolly like Bittu (Sid) did. :D

Btw, Loved your post! πŸ˜†
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

🀣 u pass with flying colours!🀣

😳😳 jhooti lubs n misses n kisses n hugs u 😳😳
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

I'm feeling guilty about my last answer ....

So I'm going to say, that the moral of THIS story is what I stated in my post ..

However, the moral of the show is ...  it's fiction, anything is possible.   

The reason the character, Armaan, did what he did was because the CVs decided to do a U turn on an already upside down, inside out, kicked around a few times, story.

There's no justification to what he did, just like there was no justification to why Sid would take the pictures he did way in the beginning, to why Ridzi, the eternally shy and reserved character would cry rape in public, just like why Armaan, the guy who loved Ridzi more than himself would leave her ... etc ...  these were sensible characters when they started off ... somewhere along the lines they all became loonies ... except for Shilpa, but they had her character show inconsistencies too ...

Sorry, didn't mean to kill the mood here, but I felt really guilty about writing what I wrote, even though I would still write it  πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜‰ I just feel that lately I had been too sarcastic regarding the CVs and the story line ... I was drifting away from what I've been saying all along ... it's a show.   I guess what got me was the 3 on 1 that caused the U turn and had Shilpa exiting.   I'll admit I still wanted AR, but the tent scene, whatever the heck it was, and Shilpa leaving, was not what I expected or wanted.   So I guess that had me venting a lil, but I feel too much sarcasm puts me in the same camp as those I try to ... give sermons to ;) ...

Again, sorry for killing the ambiance and humor filled post - but I can't go back and retract it as it's been quoted - so figured I'd write this instead :)

Carry on :)

-S

πŸ˜† stop feeling 'guilty' haya😊
everyone knows its the cvs who decide the so called  'twists' in the shows( though I heard this particular 'twist' was demanded by 'someoneπŸ˜›)
when we bash a character , we are reacting to the way he/she behaves onscreen. So be it my 'story' or the wonderfool 'show' ur 'moral' is apt. IF what gullu did is wrong, what armaan did is worse.πŸ˜†
anyways, once a student submits the answer paper, in no circumstance shall it be returned to make amendments πŸ˜†.. so whether u are sorry, guilty or  sad, ur paper gets an A+πŸ˜‰
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanakhanna

disgusting posst .

zabardazti hasna parega .lol

I am really sorry if my post gave u mental trauma