Poll
What would you rate this episode?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
15 votes for 5 and not a single post which says why so. Just for Paris is beautiful and Trio looks good what FW's contribution to it?? Paris was always beautiful and DUO were always handsome. FW did nothing in these two aspects. We needed a story which was not there.
HD joins the elite gang of Dr. O (The Case Of Dr O's Missing Treasure), Don (The Don's Final Revenge) and Magician (The Case Of The Vanishing Magician). All a bunch of jokers in the garb of deadly villians.
I chose da very first option:Didnt bother watching/Missed it
I missed it y'day coz of Dusshera celebrations n now dat I've read da written update + reviews,I wont bother to watch da repeat telecast next Sunday.Thnks to Jiya's CAPS post,I've already seen the only wothwhile things in d epi-scenic beauty of Paris/Zurich n DUO's special avatar 😍.I'm glad I didnt chose to stay home n watch it yday.
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178
cid special bureau starts on sony wah channel at night
Television actor Jaswir Kaur, best known for her roles in shows such as Anupamaa , CID and Gangaa, recently spoke about how she was “forced” to...
RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...
35