From Bajajjian to Anuraagian (page 12)

RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi! kzk fans,

Being a Bajajjjan, I haven't really given any thing to Anuraagian. But, today, to all Anuraagian, I am going to give something and that is a classical scene between Anuraag and Prerna

When, Prerna "Times Today" publication  was burnt, she blaimed it on Anuraag. But, actually Komolika hired some goons, gave them some money to burn Prerna's Time Today publication. 

Prerna got the news on her cell phone that her Times today got burnt, she came to the spot immediately, Vineet also came there. Prerna as usual start accusing Anuraag like Anuraag burnt her office, Vineet told her Anuraag couldn't do such things and Prerna yelled at him, saying how he still can turst Anuraag, Vineet replied because, " why would he burn Times Today, when Times Today belongs to him".

Prerna got stunned, and she asked him, what's he talking about? then, vineet explained her that it was anuraag who invested  and finaced in that Times Today. Vineet also told her that it was Anuraag who always wished to see her happiness and succes in her life, and also, he got promised of him (Vineet) that he would never told prerna about this.

Then, the scene where Prerna and Anuraag eye's met, and the way, Prerna apologized to Anuraag that was one of the best classical scene ever in the kzk.

Till then, long live Bajjjians-Anuraagians.

Bajajjian,

R.J

Edited by RJ1234 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohh yeah Rj I REmember this beautiful scene,I wann c it again 😳 Thnxs 4 sahring, really appreciate it 😃
RJ1234 thumbnail
Hi!
no problem madiha_17,
r.j hain na...
RJ1234 thumbnail
Hi!
Plz maintain the peace in this forum.
r.j
RJ1234 thumbnail
thanks aakriti,.
r.j hain na..
RJ1234 thumbnail
Being Bajajjians, or Anuraagians, we all are brothers and friends,
mujhse dosti karoge?
r.j Edited by RJ1234 - 18 years ago
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwww thats so sweet and i am wid this peace cuz i like bajaj and anurag now but i still like bajaj a tad bit more

Luv Noori
rickwean thumbnail

Hehe, peace no probs man! I prefer bajaj too anyday! but nowadays in the serial, you should see the two of them together, like best buddies jai-veeru totally!

Next, you should write something on bajaj-anurag chemistry RJ 😉 !
RJ1234 thumbnail
Rickwean, you totally rocks!!
baja-anu ke liye
ye dosti hum nahin chodenge,

r.j
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx , but to tell u the truth i dont remember tht scene ...
actually there hav bin sooooo many twists and turns in the serial tht i really hav forgotten stuff lyk this ...

and i think bajajians and anuragians can peacefully coexist in the forum 😆