Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi!
Sure, I will update as soon I find some.
till then keep on posting your replies.
Bajajjian,
r.j
RJ1234 thumbnail
Hi!
500 views, this is really rocking!!
u gus are gr8888
r.j Edited by RJ1234 - 18 years ago
NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice r.j

these scenes were the best scenes of kzk i am really missing these scnen in new kzk and i also don't have star utsav to see old kzk 😭 anyways thanx for reminding such a beautifull scenes 😊 😊 😊
mariam 4 u thumbnail
heyy gr88(i mean nida) u r in this forum surprizing kyon k tumhe kth forum se fursat mile to idhar ayo(actually she is my sister)
and she wrote what i want to wrote
but one thing is missing that is i really want to see the romance of anurag and prerna in old kzk(bcoz its not possible in new one) but hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we don't have star utsav here(but sometimes our cable wala switch star utsav in the morning 😡 )is it repeated in the morning or not? plzzzz tell me
RJ1234 thumbnail
Hi!
I don't have any star or zee channels, cuz' I am in the U.S. Those scene which I updated, cuz' I still recollted it. I used to watch start serials from idesir.com, but since our frieds they start adding the vidoes in this I-F, I just log in and watch.
Thanks any way, for appreciating it.
r.j
RJ1234 thumbnail
Hi!
Welcome back!!!!
After more than 500 views and awesome replies from kzk-Anuraag-Bajaj fan, I can't stop thinking about writing more updates.
So, from Bajajjian to Anuraagian, here's the another rocking update:
The folloing scene is among the best emotional, cute and friendly scene. This scene features today's hottest friends in town jai-veeru i.e. Anuraag-Bajaj.
The scene is the wedding between Bajaj and Prerna.
Anuraag who is sad that Prerna is getting married to Bajaj, but, is happy for both Prerna and Bajaj cuz' he thinks they will make a happy couple. (ofcourse B-P rocks!!!)
Anuraag comes down the stairs and see Bajaj. Both Anuraag and Bajaj equally looking smashing good.
Then, Anuraag and Bajaj havesome cute and friendly scene.
Bajaj says to Anuraag that the person he thought was the wall between him and Prerna, same person today has helped me to get marry with Prerna.
Then, both jai-veeru hugs each other and shakes hand.
Being a bajaj fan, I shouldn't say but, it's true that it is Anuraag who really helped Bajaj to get married with Prerna.
I really appreciate what Anuraag really did.
So, till then, Bajajjians-Anuraagians keep on rocking this kzk forums.
Bajajjian,
R.j Edited by RJ1234 - 18 years ago
RJ1234 thumbnail
Till then don;t forget to post your replies.
r.j
RJ1234 thumbnail
Hey! madhia and shimmer, did u guys like it?
r.j
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

RJ nice update 😊 😊

Keep on posting!! I like the fact that you appreciate Anu!! 😊
amali2305 thumbnail
Hi R.J....How r u doing... yar..?

Hey I like the first scene u hv stated here very much... It was a cute scene... I liked it very much...

U r doing a gr8 job...little bit strange though.. 😃 ... so these scenes r from you to Anu fans... wow...i'll also come up wid some cute scenes later...

Thanks yar...