Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Cvs are keeping Tasha away from the centre stage for their own selfish reason which cld be related to the selfish channel as well.
They have thrown in Dutta's daddy story to buy time I feel. This is why Nakku and Dutta seemed distanced. 🤔

Roops I think was an impressionable girl, who is maturing and thus realised what is right and wrong coz she is for the first time thinking for herself instead of being fed venom and poison by her elder sisters.----ok now I have to take it back but I am sure she will eventually fall in love with Baji at the end and he will throw her off the cliff ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜† ok maybe not 🤢

Suds oh my hmmm he is just trying but failing really badly. He should consider becoming a mime artist with his ever ready expressions. 😆

As for Dutta's BG, well Dutta should hire high school cheerleaders, who can do a better job than theses bhandars  The BG should learn a thing or two from Avdesh Singh Thakur's Merry Men (sorry I just had to put that in) 😳

BTW your proflie pic I think I know that place, it looks like Suria KLCC. It's a mall here in Kuala Lumpur at the Petronas Twin Towers.  I think it says Isetan behind the actor. (Isetan is a Japanese departmental store and I think I may have spent too much time at the mall) 😆😳
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
IshyMishi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi0318

chances are quite obvious that sud is giving info to kala........... But not so sure coz Kala is already angry with every1 who involved with her but cannot stand with her when she was leaving PN........................

Dutta smwhere knws that sud is no at all trustworthy thats why he told bajji to handle security............................

I dont think Dutta doubts on Suds about his evilness, he doubted on his efficiency so gave the responsibility to Baaji

cant say anything about roops.................... earlier she did what ever kala told her to do, but she is not that much young that she even doesn't question kala for why she hates DUTTA??? she is not as nagetive as kala, but thats true she equily hates dutta as kala. and suddenly she remind her love for dutta & started behaveing lyk a super possitive charactor........... she huged Nakku & call her veyhini........... so much confuse for roops charactor............................
Its unbelievable --  how can a person have change in his / her behavior to that extent ...... its complete change from negative to positive... if the change was gradual then agreed..... but all of sudden change....

As concern to BG's............................. they r completely useless...................... he must take tips from DP to trained his BG's or he should appoint Dp's bodygaurds itself.............. for sure Dp won't refuse Dutta............................
one more reason i think is that  DP's bodygaurds are not only enough smart but handsome also....... the one i remember is always with DP...... whereas Dutta's Bg's r only mottoooo, they cant do anything....................

Dutta should seriously think on this mottoooossss....  otherwise he will be in big trouble after Nakku reveals her colour  some one may abduct Nakku after falling for /nakku's so called beauty...😉

IshyMishi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

@SAraW...
I agree with you and think your defense of Roops is perfect!

I never liked Roops much (probably thanks to Kala) but, I've sensed that there might be some good in her and saw how she seemed close to Dutta more than the other two. I realized that she was very easily manipulated by Kala as she was young and naive. Still I couldn't like her because she had to know to some extent that what they were doing isn't right , especially when she saw how miserable they made Dutta. But, I guess she was just doing what her older sister, whom she looked up to, said was best. ðŸ¤” Maybe she didn't realize exactly how much she cared for her brother and how important he was to her, and not for the money either...

I agree with you, if she was innocent at least, she would have felt the pain of Dutta..... here all of sudden how could she change soo much ??????/

Suds...I thought he was just hyper because he was trying to climb the ladder and dethrone Baaji as Dutta's right-hand man. I felt he wanted to be more important to Dutta and saw the chance when Baaji messed up as he had to be with Roops. I suppose he could have wanted to do that so he can use his position to help Kala even more than he is now (if he is helping her). However, as Leela was saying to Roops that they need to look after themselves now maybe that is what Suds is trying to do. Even before they were following Kala around he would steal from Dutta and now without Kala he has to work on his own (w/Leela) to leech on Dutta to get even more than what Dutta lavished on them already.

He is been doing that from the  begining... looting Dutta's money

As for those stupid, useless BGs, geetruk06 is right! ðŸ˜† Our IF members would make better BGs for Dutta and that too by so much. But, come to think of it, Dutta might need DP's guards too to keep some of them from over-protecting him...if know what I mean 😉.

These days kids can do  better job than those goons are supposed to do....

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sheeba.....

Arre Sheeba, tumhare liye hi toh Dutta ka kurta khatre mein hai.......aur sirf kurta hi nahin......bechaara ka izzat bhi!  🤣 🤣 🤣

,.......Which brings me to fuzzyface......Cheerleaders? 😲....... Kurta ke liye more danger! 😆 And Suds is going to be a very bad and  creepy mime.....the only thing he could mime would be the constipated face of someone in the toilet, having a tough time.......🤣

To be a bit more serious...those of us who can't believe the change in Roops, I understand why.....it does seem very sudden. But take Kala...and Kishore, who suddenly becomes a man, rats out enough about his wife, and just like that, he and Kala leave PN. The CVs have been rather hasty with that too. Maybe they did that to focus the attention on DP and Dutta's past. Now remember Roops when Kala left? She took it harder than Leela did. This shows Roops' love for her sister....this girl can be rather sentimental and the reason she changed is because she kept turning it all in her head from Kala to Dutta. This change occurred in her head through her comparison of Dutta's love to Kala's. She was able to see how much Dutta loved them. He believed in them so much that she grew ashamed of herself.  Then enter Baaji who showed her how disgusting her, Kala, and Leela's actions were. What Roops is doing now is just being a good sister but she is also trying make up for her dirty past. She is developing feelings for Baaji now and so is trying to impress him by going out of her way to do what is right.....at least I think so.

But, yes, I agree the CVs could have done a better job in showing the change..............and sometimes I do feel like 'what if Roops is just a very good actress? Maybe she is still in league with Kala and their all up to something nasty?' However, I always end up giving her the benefit of the doubt....which surprises me as I never liked this Roops very much! 😕 Who knows, maybe I'm being fooled just like I could be wrong with my 'AS is BH' belief.

Edited by Rose_Petal - 13 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail

If think seriously then I agree with u.........
actually u r right that  Dutta isn't aware of suds evilness , he actually doubted on his efficiency..................
Edited by khushi0318 - 13 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail
@IshyMishi :- hey dear we were right..................
that sudden change in roops behaviour was strange...........
and in tonite's epi its shown that she was doing everything, as per the saying of Kala..................
feeling very bad for poor Bajji............................
IshyMishi thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi0318

@IshyMishi :- hey dear we were right..................

that sudden change in roops behaviour was strange...........
and in tonite's epi its shown that she was doing everything, as per the saying of Kala..................
feeling very bad for poor Bajji............................

Thats what I was wondering how could Roops change in one night with one drink..... no ways.... 
Kala is a  master piece behind every action of those 3 (Roops, Leela & Sud)  brainless creatures .................

Poor TaSha.......
--khushi-- thumbnail
@ IshyMishy:-  not only poor TaSha But poor Dujji also.................