The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Thanks for the update da Anj=)
Oh boy..after ages I am coming to this section but still no signs of improvementWhy cant the CVs just try to connect with the audience and get feedback of how they story track are and torture the poor viewers..🥱 They can just end this show if they really doesn't have any story😕
Anyway, coming back to the story, whats up with Ganga and SK? I thought they were the lovey-dovey couple and why abortion?🤔 I always has this small doubt they aborted the kid during that maadu muttufies track but lied to the family😉
Anyway, coming back to the story, whats up with Ganga and SK? I thought they were the lovey-dovey couple and why abortion?🤔 I always has this small doubt they aborted the kid during that maadu muttufies track but lied to the family😉
Real life never matters in reel serials. Ganga was pregnant even before she was selected for IAS. The training period for IAS is more than a year. So this is kula deivam's special pregnancy - she is going to deliver a vaiduriyumOriginally posted by: keen_critic
There may be something in that, but how could they hope to hide this for a long time - and anyways how long Ganga will be pregnant - in real life any girl would have delivered by now 😆